Would You Receive My Broken Heart

I love the way you make me feel

Frankie's pov

Wow billie went through more crap than I did, I told him my story after he to me his and now we were both lost for words. Its funny how we lived in two different states and we both went through crappy messes. Billie held me close to him, until there was a knock on the door, signaling it's time for lunch. I don't feel like going anywhere, neither does billie, but we have to go either way.

I stood up first since I was on the outside of the bed and Billie was on the inside. He placed his hand in mines as we made our way to the kitchen, once were were close he let go. I frowned inside, I wanted him to hold my hand but I guess we gotta hide from the crowd.
Billie and I took our places in the dinner table and soon the server served us our lunch and it looked plain and boring, but I can't complain all the food I've eated has always been plain and boring. Billie was messing around with his plain mashed potatoes. I felt the urge to have a food fight, since this food was good enough to throw randomly at people.

I just ate it, and its the most flat thing I've ever tasted, doesn't this lady know how to add flavor to the food? Billie was sneaking glances at me, me knowing what he was thinking, but my lips are sore from all the lip locking. I just wanted to lay in bed with him, and him playing with my hair like he did earlier. I also wanted to get out of this place, but I'm too young to live on my own.

A few minutes passed and the server was picking up the slightly empty plates, picking up our half eaten ones. Billie and I stood up from our chairs and decided to go outside for a change. He asked, "You wanna walk around and explore." I nodded and he slipped his hand in mines and we started our way down the road.

Billie's pov

This feels so right, I never though being with a caring 16 year old could be pleasing. I felt at ease when I was with Frankie, he made me feel okay with myself for a change. I love the way he makes me feel, like I could be good enough for him without a doubt.

We continued walking until we found a hidden empty park. We sat on the green grass and were taking in the peaceful day. Frankie looked so bautiful, I couldn't help but stare at him. His hazel green eyes met my green ones and he leaned towards me to kiss me. I leaned closer until our lips met. Every single kiss with him felt like the first, and I don't even remember when and where I had my first kiss.

I slipped my tounge into his mouth letting it dance with his'. He placed his hand on my cheek gently. I place my hand behind his head, deepening the kiss more. This felt so perfect, hell everything with him felt perfect.

Soon we were laying on the soft grass, him laying on top of me. We made a stop and stared lovingly at eachother. From that momnet I knew I had to make him officially mine. I asked, "frankie, would you be my other half?" He smiled and replied, "Of course, how could I say no." I smiled and we kissed once more. There was a bunch of emotions rushing inside of me, I was in love with Frank.