Status: Disclaimer: This is a Fanfic where I use Star Wars The Clone Wars TV series and my original characters and or ideas. I do not know any Star Wars content except for my own characters I create...

Sith Revelation

Grim is a robotic Sith assassin who is highly Force sensitive. It was a misjudgment at first sight, but now Grim is a killing machine of the CIS. Grim considers himself Sith, and so do others, but others know the truth. Grim is force sensitive, but he only has been infused with a mere sliver of power even though he seems to be strong in the Darkside of the Force. Grim was rebuilt that way to be the ultimate assassin. He serves the rule of two dutifully not hesitating on any order given to him. At times Grim can seem amoral, as he does not hesitate to kill, but is he truly heartless or does he even have a heart? Grim has massive amounts of brute strength and mobility, which by his impressive size should be impossible. However his cybernetics enhance his already above average abilities further. But is he a pawn, or is he something much much more? Is he just a simple experiment or a juggernaut built to last? For the moment Grim serves the CIS as a high ranking general, however Grim is never plans out his fights he just rushes into them mowing people down as fast as he can. But also at the moment Grim is in solitary confinement on charges of insubordination and mutiny. A battle gone bad has cost Grim is capital frigate and his ability to fight. Grim broods in total darkness increasing his power through his immense amounts of fury and bloodlust. Grim also on many occasions has slipped under the Republic's radar posing as officers, clones, and even Jedi. However his disguise can only fool those unable to see him, but he doesn't exactly need that as he has boarded several ships, bases, and cities with out a peep and or problems. Then again he has been found out many more times and almost killed. However Grim has been tapping into the Lightside too often for his own good and seems to have slipping loyalties, however he is an asset the CIS and the Sith can not lose. He is way to important. Grim is quite young and has been in the war little, but has accomplished a lot. The Clone Wars rage and a nineteen year old Grim is in an eternal fury in Darkness.