Status: Disclaimer: This is a Fanfic where I use Star Wars The Clone Wars TV series and my original characters and or ideas. I do not know any Star Wars content except for my own characters I create...

Sith Revelation

Prologue: The Deadly Duel Generals

I sat there in the dirt leaning against an engine, as a humongous horde of super battle droids decimated a crash Republic ship. I was bored out of my mind twirling the blaster in my clawed metal hand. I saw General Grievous standing there amongst his super battle droid watching the boring display. I had no idea how he found it appealing, it was just red lasers flying at a giant piece of rubble, “How entertaining.” I thought aloud placing my head in my hand letting out a small yawn, “I wonder how long it will take for the ship to buckle. Oh look that one missed woo.” I said a bit angry. I had lost track of time, but we could have be at this for maybe tenish hours. Grievous and I had a similar philosophy on combat, but we came at it in different angles. Grievous preferred to flank and outsmart his enemy where I just liked to face the enemy face to face and decimate their forces. The plan that was currently in progress was the best of both of our worlds as Grievous got to outsmart and flank them and I got to absolutely destroy them with sheer brute force, but I was planning to actually be in the fight not standing on the sidelines watch droids do my work for me. We had killed a Jedi who had a holo communicator on him. I believed that he was calling for help, but Grievous thinks he didn’t, which keeps us at this demolishing the Republic ship with blaster fire. I looked up to see Grievous raise his hand as the battle droids ceased fire. I smiled under my helmet raising to my feet, “This is where the fun begins.” I muttered to myself as I followed Grievous.

“Jedi.” Grievous said loudly making sure anyone in the wreckage could hear him. I groaned as I knew he was going to start a monologue, “You are surrounded, your army is decimated. Make peace with the force now, for this is your final outcome. But know that I, General Grievous am not completely without mercy as I will grant you a warrior’s death. Prepare.”

“Really what was with the monologue?” I asked as I followed him as we walked upside down on the ship. I heard a faint voice not able to make out any words, but knew it’s direction. I tapped him on the shoulder as we were the same height, “There.” I whispered pointing at an opening in the wreckage barely able to movement. We walked in sync his robotic movements able to bleed into each other making us sound like one person.

When we were almost directly over the opening I heard a voice and this time able to make out the words, “One of them is coming…. alone.” An old male voice said.

“We can’t face him!” A younger male voice said panic clear in his voice.

“We must try padawan.” The old male voice said back.

We spotted them as we walked above them. I saw six Jedi all taking defensive placements in the wreckage, (Good thing we can do this, if we had to walk in we would be done for.) I thought

One of the Jedi ignited his green lightsaber, “It’s close but where?” The Jedi said holding his lightsaber upright toward us.

“It’s all around us!” The panicking padawan said quickly holding his lightsaber close to himself as if it would save him.

“He’s going to break first, I’ll take care of him I’ll draw their attention thinking I’m alone. Then when you have a good clean shot at all of them strike we ever your ready.” I whispered. I stopped following Grievous, but still stayed in sync with him not breaking the illusion we had going, as I began to walk backwards.

“Calm yourself.” Ki-adi-Mundi said calmly as I spotted him a smile crossed my face, “Steady.”

The Jedi next to Mundi stepped back as I saw the padawan looking around frantically. (Come on, come on snap already I’m losing my advantage over you.) I pointed out to myself. I stopped in my tracks as Grievous did the same.

“Steady.” Mundi said again.

The padawan snapped letting out a scream rushing toward the exit of the ship, “Got you.” I said quietly to myself as I felt my clawed feet shift as I fell. I flipped over so my feet were pointing to the ground as I saw Mundi begin to chase after him. However they did not get far as I slammed to the ground the padawan under me. I knew he was dead as the many loud cracks and silenced screaming told me so. I let out a dark laugh as Mundi skidded to a halt fear or maybe realization in his eyes. I loomed over him. My dark laughter increased as I drew my lightsaber and blaster. My cape flew in the wind as I took it off throwing it to my left. My legs gave off a low humming as I jumped my robotic legs throwing me back into my spot over them. The Jedi started to step back as if I was going to drop right back where I was. My insane smile grew even bigger as I saw no one Jedi from the council, but two Jedi masters from the Jedi council stood there slowly stepping back in fear or what I presumed it was. (It must be my birthday.) I chuckled darkly. I saw the two Jedi masters Mundi, and Shaak Ti, I also spotted Aayla Secura a blue twi’lek. I looked at the group as their light from their lightsabers illuminated Grievous standing upside down in between the circle the Jedi made. I saw him drawing his two lightsabers as yet again my insane smile grew. He fell doing the same I did to the padawan, however the jedi ran out of the way. Grievous took on Mundi and Aayla. Two Jedi rushed him from behind, but I force dashed toward him my lightsaber ignited the solid black and white parrying the two green blades. I ducked as Grievous spun his torso and his arms to deflect and keep away the attackers. He pushed on Mundi as I took on Aayla and Shaak Ti. My black and white lightsaber clashed with their blue lightsabers. I was being pushed back as Aayla broke away to go after Grievous. I kicked Shaak Ti as I ran after her. I caught up with her as she slashed at Grievous, who countered the blow. Aayla jumped away as Grievous did a handstand slashing at her. I Slashed at Shaak Ti and the two Jedi with the green lightsabers allowing Grievous to only have to focus on Aayla and Mundi. I was pushed back by the three force pushing me as I heard Grievous jump away. All of a sudden I was thrown off my feet as the ground under turned into a crater. As I flew threw the air Shaak Ti swung at me with her lightsaber catching my helmet. I let out a robotic cry of pain as I felt molten metal touch my skin. I fell to the ground hard my face bashing against a sheet of metal. I could feel blood pour down my face. My skull face covering my helmet fell to my side as the two pieces were separated by red melted metal. I growled in anger as I rose calling my blaster to me along with my lightsaber. I pressed a button on my helmet a black visor shielding my scared face. I saw Grievous slam into the ground throwing up a cloud of dust hiding anything within it. I saw the dust clear as Grievous threw up his blue lightsaber and cut down one of the jedi with the green lightsaber. Shaak Ti began to throw debris at Grievous. I dashed over to him using my lightsaber to cut down the projectiles. The other Jedi with the green lightsaber rushed us as Grievous grabbed his head with his clawed foot slamming him into the ground. Aayla did the same jumping into the air as Grievous caught her with his other foot throwing them away. I took on Shaak Ti as Grievous took on Mundi. We blocked a few hits before our lightsaber hands spun creating a colored shield. They courted the hit Grievous and I threw at them, however Grievous kicked Mundi sending him flying hitting some standing ruble as it collapsed upon impact. I let out a insane laugh as Grievous and I lashed at Shaak Ti. She was barely able to keep me Grievous and I at bay.

“Kai!” Shaak Ti yelled as I pushed her back with a powerful blow as Grievous and I began to overpower her, “Hurry! She took strike after strike, but I could tell she was near her limit. Then Grievous threw a powerful blow knocking the lightsaber out of her hand as I threw my own powerful blow toward the now defenceless Shaak Ti. She brought up her hands to protect herself, my lightsaber hit an unseeable wall as Shaak Ti went flying smashing into some debris a cloud of dust rising.

“No Shaak Ti!” Mundi said weakly as Grievous and I turned to him not saying anything. Mundi went to call his lightsaber to him with the force, but Grievous slammed his foot down catching the lightsaber. He then picked it up with his foot now hold three lightsabers standing on one leg. I holstered my blaster not wanting to spoil my fun. I held my lightsaber in a reverse grip starring daggers at him, but he could not see it through my black visor. Is face went of shock to stern in seconds as he extending his arm quickly. I looked at Grievous’ waist to see one of his holstered lightsabers fly toward Mundi arming him as the green blade ignited in his Mundi’s.

“You and your stupid trophies you should have those locked down you piece of scrap metal.” I spat at him quickly drawing my blaster aiming it at Mundi. We stood there waiting for the other to make a move. Grievous slowly waved around like he was taunting, but I flipped my lightsaber to a regular grip twirling the pistol before holstering it, (This will not do me any good.) I thought as Grievous lept at Mundi as I soon followed. Grievous hit first as I soon followed. Like Shaak Ti, Mundi tried to block our fury of attacks as I began to feel his strength weaken. As Grievous and I threw a blow throwing the lightsaber out of his hand getting ready for a final blow as Grievous stopped pulling back a bit as he looked at something. I followed his gaze to see a bunch of ARC clone troopers. Most of them were blue, but one of them had red trimmings. They pointed their weapons at us as we jumped behind a piece of rubble as the blue bolts flew around us. I heard a grenade launch cock as I pushed Grievous forward as we ran. Just in time infact as a grenade exploded where we just were the reddish black smoke erupted around the area. They continued to spray down the area the smoke cloud growing larger and larger. We ran along the wall as blue blots followed us in a vain attempt to kill us. We ran up the wall to the ceiling the blots following us as I drew my pistol firing off a few blind shots. Grenades exploded near us as we jumped off the ceiling toward them. We landed Grievous cut down two clones as I shot the other two. Suddenly the wall behind us blew out as a giant white and blue republic gunship flew a pillar of light shining on us. Grievous stepped back a step as we stared it down. Then the guns on it lit up as We bolted through the rubble dodging the fire barely. We flipped, rolled, and smashed through the rubble as the fire flew by us. Then when we hit a somewhat of a clearing a few rockets came barreling at us as we dove for cover. As they exploded around us. I saw the red ARC trooper hold back Mundi as he shouted something. Then they boarded the gunship. A clone with a minigun was laying down suppressive fire, as I shot him, the red bolt hitting the clone in the middle of his visor. He fell to the floor as the gunship took to the sky. We got up as I holstered my blaster and lightsaber. I saw only three bodies and they were killed by Grievous, “Grievous there is only three bodies they must have taken off with Aayla and Shaak Ti.” I reported as he picked up a lightsaber placing it on his waist. I let out a sigh as he did so. Then a series of explosion erupted from outside as I cursed under my breath, “That was probably them make a path for them to escape.” I growled as we walked toward the exit.

When we walked out we saw the smoke from the explosions begin to settle as we spotted a gunship flying toward the sky, “Run Jedi run, you have only prolonged the inevitable.” Grievous said as we walked away.