Status: Disclaimer: This is a Fanfic where I use Star Wars The Clone Wars TV series and my original characters and or ideas. I do not know any Star Wars content except for my own characters I create...

Sith Revelation

Chapter 1: Out of the Darkness, into the Light

I sat there on the cold metal floor meditating sealed in darkness. The only noise I heard was my breathing, which was being circulated through a respirator, supplying my body with life giving oxygen that my body could no longer circulate. The noise of my breathing was that more akin to an animalistic growling rather than a breath of a sapient being. It had become so familiar to me that I had almost forgot what the other sounds of the galaxies sounded like. The sounds of footsteps reaching my audio receivers were almost alien to me when I heard them. The footsteps themselves were interesting to me. There was two pairs, each giving off their own type of noise. One was like someone who was wearing shoes or boots, but the other was of metal hitting metal. (Battle Droid maybe…) I thought to myself, (Or Maybe it’s that droid pet Grievous. By the force I really hope it’s not the dreaded General. If I could I would like to crush that droid into scrap metal! I heard pressing of a button, and the metal floor under me began to slowly rise. A pillar of pale light rushed in from the cracks of the rising platform. The light clawed, and bit at my eyes, even through my helmet's visor, with a truly vicious intentions. I instinctively brought my hand up to block the attacking light. As more light started to pour in I shut my eyes trying to save them from the burning light. When my vision finally adjusted to the light I saw Count Dooku, and General Grievous standing there in front of a control console. “How long?” I simply asked in my deep robotic voice, and as soon as I stopped talking the breathing noise of my respirator began again.

“Twenty seven days. I’m actually surprised you still function Grim… Only if you perished would I have more jedi to kill rather than you tagging along getting in my way all of the time.” Grievous said dryly looking at me, as if his stare would kill me.

“I have the force with me something a dumb, naive droid wouldn’t understand. It kept me alive. Your wishes will not come to reality any day, as long as I have it with me.” I barked back getting up.

“Yes the force is strong, but you need to remember that. You need not to rely on your combat skills so much, while attacking the Republic. You and Grievous are very much alike. You need to use the unorthodox, stop using the same standard attacks. You should have the Jedi broken before you even engage them! The Jedi should fear you, they should be losing their focus even when they get a glimpse of you.” Dooku said using the force to grab a lightsaber from my belt, which held many lightsabers all of different shapes and sizes. When it reached Dooku’s hands I realized it was one of mine. “This is a new one.” Dooku said examining the doubled bladed lightsaber. It’s body was smooth where the emitter matrix had metal claws pointing away, and was jagged. Dooku turned the lightsaber on revealing the black blade with white smoke around and in the blade.

I took out my other lightsaber, which was like the one Dooku held, but only with a single blade. I began to repeatedly toss it up into the air and catch it. It was becoming a odd habit of mine. “I created it not long ago, I found carrying only one blade was too plain and generic for me. By the way the Jedi do fear us, maybe not your droid dog over there, but they do fear me.” I said continuing to toss my lightsaber into the air.

Dooku looked at me turning off my lightsaber that he held. He use the force to give it back to me as it floated idle in front of me. I swiped it out of the air placing it back on the belt along with the other lightsaber I was holding. He looked at me with a emotionless face, “Intimidation and fear are far different from each other. You use and have intimidation Grim, however intimidation only works if you’re trying to make someone bend to your will. Or the weak who fear you, and if they do not fear you it will not work. My master, and I, expect you to be back on the field, and not have lost your efficiency. The same goes for you General,” Dooku said walking out of the room.

I knelt to Dooku saying in my robotic voice, “Yes, Count Dooku it shall be so.” I began to ponder Dooku’s words in my head more in depth. General Grievous soon followed Dooku out of the room. When the door shut I walked over to the control console finding myself looking back on the dark screen. The image looking back wore a helmet that had the shape of a Shistavanen head, but instead of fur there was black and grey scuffed metal. The metal had become dull and barely shined in the light. The maw of the helmet was curled into a angry snarl showing its sharp metallic fangs. The teeth was a grey metal, while the outside was a more darker black contrasting the grey. Where there should have been eyes looking back there only stood two glowing red dots. When I looked down to my hands I saw black leather gloves with white cloth wrapped around the palms, and the back of the hands. The fingers had white metal claws that had not come from the gloves, but from my robotic hands themselves. There was a big hole in my right leather glove showing a metal hand, which seemed to be a grotesque mix of graying skin and robotics. I started to close and open them hearing the servos of my fingers move around. My vision began to blur as red and orange clawed at the sides of my vision as I hear the faint sound of muffled screaming ,

A battle droid came up to me breaking me out of my trance as my vision returned return as , “General Grim, have you been released from solitary confinement?”

“Yes, and I want my ship ready for departure, I want to kill that jedi that blew up my frigate. The Republic will pay dearly.” I said looking at the droid who was one of my own. He was a super battle droid that was mostly painted black, but had a white skull in the middle of it’s chest.

“Right away General, but I also have a message from the security feed on General Grievous’ ship .” The droid said in a moderate deep tone. I had my personal droids modified so I didn't have to listen to the regular droid’s programmed response every time I talked to them, or even acknowledged them. But it was more for my own propositions I had some of the droids carry out for me. The battle droid held a holo communicator that came to life in a paused image of General Grievous in front of some of his Magnaguards. Then the image started to move.

“Make sure that General Grim does not enter this ship. He has been a thorn in my side for too long. This ship is too important for the jedi to know about, or destroy.” General Grievous growled walking past the droids. Then the image pause, and returned to it still state from before.

“So our fine General doesn’t want me on his ship eh?”
“I guess he does not.” The droid said back shutting off the holo communicator.
“Well unfortunately for him I have business to do on that ship. I’ve haven’t been able to kill in days I need a good Jedi killing… Even some clones would suffice.” I growled walking to the exit.

“Should I have a squad of your commando droids go with you?”

“No I’ll be fine… It will be more exciting that way.” I chuckled walking out of the room my metal boots clanging against the floor. When I reached the hangar bay, when five Magnaguards walked out of nowhere. They surrounded me in a circle, (Foolish droids!) I thought, as I use the force to rip my two Sith black lightsabers to my hands. The three blades ignited, as I flipped over the droids’ circle just in time not to be hit by their attacks. I threw my single bladed lightsaber right into one of the Magnaguards chest. I used my double bladed lightsaber to block a electrostaff, but also cutting another Magnaguards arm off. Like I predicted the droid picked it’s staff back up even though it only had one arm. I called for my light saber that was still lodged in the downed Magnaguard’s chest. When it reached my hand I used it to cripple the droid more, as I cut it in half removing it’s legs from it’s torso. I went to finish it off, but I was not paying attention. I earned a jab from a electrostaff in the back. My body lit up in purple electricity for a moment. The droid only earn a more electricity to it, as electricity flew out of my finger tips short circuiting the droid. Another droid tried to do the same, but I was ready for it this time. I dodged the staff grabbing it. I used the force to crush it into a ball of grey metal. Then I use my lightsaber to cut the only untouched Magnaguard into pieces. When the droid fell to the ground it was just a heap of burning metal. The magnaguard who had no legs latched onto my leg. I took the electrostaff I had in my hand, and smashed it into the droid’s back. The droid started to spasm, and twitch as the electricity was overloading the droid. The eyes on the droid burst sending small shards of red glass on the floor due to the overload. When I pulled the staff from the droid back throwing the staff to the floor a clang emanating from the staff. I jumped down to the hanger bay smiling. I saw my ship which was a stolen ARC-170 Republic starfighter, it had been modified to my specifications. The white of the starfighter was changed to black, and the red was white. With this I could easily hide in enemy ranks while in space, but it also made it more difficult when I was in a fight, and some droid ships would not be able to pick me out of the crowd. I jumped into the cockpit starting up the engines. (Actually I could use a little backup, as the droids on Grievous’ might think I’m apart of the Republic. I tapped my wrist a red ring began to glow. “Skull 77-88 do you copy?”

Static met my ears for a minute, before a high metallic voice came through, “Reading you clear General what do you need?”

“Please send Destroyer 88, and Commando 22 to my ship.” I said cutting the connection. Almost instantly two droids began to rush to my ship. One was a white Droideka delta, and a black commando droid. The droideka went under the ship, and was put where a R-2 unit would be, and the commando sat in the back gunner seat of the fighter. I pressed a button the cockpit’s canopy close with a hiss. “Ready to fly?” I asked the droids.

“Yes general!” the droids said back in a bark of binary, which only I could understand. The hanger bay opened , and the ship started to lift off the ground. I flipped some switches, and started to push the throttle forward entering open space.

“Do you guys have a fix on Grievous’ location?” I asked trying to look back to the commando droid.

“Sir we have some intercepted coordinates, but we have no idea whom they belong to.” The droideka said in a high pitched voice.

“Plug them in their probably Grievous’.” I said preparing the ship to go into hyper space. The ship slowed for a second before the ship jumped into a blue, and black tunnel as I was pushed back into the seat. A thought came to my mind, “Hey where were they exactly?”

“I have no location. I do not know the space, but it is one that has been engaged by Separatist forces.” The droids said in unison, and instantly said, “Uh-oh.”
“You gotta be kiddin me!” I growled as we exited hyperspace. I jerked the controls to the left hard. When we exited hyperspace we almost smashed right into a Venator class Republic destroyer. “You guys didn’t think of telling me this! Agh Grievous you can’t be anywhere else in the Separatist controlled space no, no, no you have to be engaging a Republic system!”

The droid behind me spoke up, “Technically this is Republic space, as a system is a-”

I didn’t let him finished the sentence, “I do not care.” I jerked the controls again as a Republic fighter came out of a hanger nearly crashing into me.

The radio broke out into static, “Identify yourself, you’re in a warzone soldier.” The voice was a clone obviously.

I turned a few dials on my wrist. “This is ship 557-55 sorry we’re late had some trouble with coordinates.” my voice was a almost perfect copy of his.
There was a pause, “This ship number is listed destroyed, who is this list your number, and rank!”

“I told you this would happen, we should have changed the number it was overdue!” the droideka said in a high pitched voice.

“You don’t need to remind me!” I growled spinning the ship to avoid the blue turbo lasers that were being thrown at me, “Destroyer boost all power to engines, and all horizontal stabilizers. We don’t want to be flying right into something at that speed, and we will be destroyed if we stay at this speed.”

“Commando try in contact our fine General.” I said shooting down a republic squad with ease. (I still got it!) I thought.

The holo communicator in the middle of the console crackled to life as a certain cyborg general looked back, “Ah general Grim now what do I owe the great pleasure?” General Grievous growled sarcastically.

“Oh I was just in the neighborhood thought I would see some sights, and maybe have a chat with master Yoda, and have a drink with him.” I looked at him as I blew up a small Republic frigate, “What’d think I’m doing here?! You’re the only way I get anywhere with my frigate being destroyed and all!” Three republic fighters got on my tail trying to shoot me down. I turned a little to see the droid, “Commando deal with them!”
“Well didn’t my guards give you my message?” General Grievous said looking at me putting his hands behind his back.

“Oh yeah, there was a accident where they got in the way of my lightsaber blades, sorry.” I barked back sarcastically seeing a yellow Jedi starfighter blew past me. “Grievous Skywalker is here.” I growled giving chasing to the fighter. I fired at the fighter, but the ship dodged expertly. “This is going to be good.” I mumbled to myself a sly smile crossing my face covered by my helmet.