Status: Disclaimer: This is a Fanfic where I use Star Wars The Clone Wars TV series and my original characters and or ideas. I do not know any Star Wars content except for my own characters I create...

Sith Revelation

Chapter 3: Apprentice to the Metal Beast

I heard the man stop choking. The only sound I heard was the humming of my lightsaber. I looked at the lifeless corpse of the jedi, and then my eyes drifted to the girl, “Good you chose…. wisely. I now have but one more task for you to become my apprentice. As my apprentice you will unlocking your way to power.” I said stepping over to her placing my clawed metal hands on her shoulders looking into her ice blue eyes, which were slowly turning a bright yellow. I took the lightsaber out of her hand placing it back on my belt.

“What would you ask of me… m-my master?” She asked weakly tailing off at the last part staring at the ground.

“Do you have a ship or transmitter, because I have no way of getting off this moon.” I said walking into the hut she trailed close behind me confusion plastered on her face probably due to my instant mood change. When we entered she pointed to a small transmitter on a metal desk. I picked it up trying to see if it could get a signal, but I got nothing. I removed a panel from the radio connecting some wires to my gauntlet some lights began to glow red, and white. I pressed some buttons beginning to hear the faint sound of static. I sent a silent signal through the transmitter. In replay it was none other than the accursed robotic cough, “Blast it Grevious!” I shouted hitting the metal table the the transmitter was on. Inturn a giant dent formed in the table.

“Ah General Grim, how... pleasant it is to know you are alright.” Grievous said fake tone of kindness and worry.

“Don’t patronize me!” I spat bringing my wrist closer to my face, “Send me a ship, and hope I don’t melt you down for my new boots!” Alexandrea looked at me with a look of confusion, and looked a bit scared.

“I could just set up a jammer and jam your communications so you can just rust there and be forgotten.” General Grievous growled back venom dripping from the last words.
“Well you could do that, and then Dooku would lose a force sensitive girl that I have acquired. When Dooku notices I’ve gone missing then he’ll go after you, and I’ll contact him through the force, then you’ll be melted down never able to get your…. ‘Revenge’ you want so bad. Then instead of people telling wondrous tales on how you got a glorious warrior’s death, or even better if you are remembered for the slaughter of the Jedi. Trap me here Grievous, you’ll just simply be melted down to pathetic scrap and no one will ever think about you ever again.” I threatened putting emphasis on the word revenge. He fell silent and I took it as a sign to continued, “You’ll just be pushed aside never to strike down the Jedi for what they did to you. But if you come and get me you’ll be able to continue your revenge campaign like nothing ever happen maybe that desire may come sooner. Also may add I will keep my-”

“Fine I’ll send a squad of droids to get you, send me your coordinates.” General Grievous growled cutting me off.

I pressed a couple of buttons on the transmitter earning a high pitched beep coming from the transmitter’s console, as I sent the data through the connection. Then I ripped the the wires from my gauntlet earning a spark from them. I turned to Alexandria leading her outside, “We have to wait a little before we get back to my great friend Grievous’ ship, so I want you to try and make more force lighting like you just did, but try and hit this rock.” I said levitating a rock in the air for her to hit. “When using force lightning is dangerous, you can put your anger into it creating more intense. It’s easier said than done” I held out my hand as dark purple arches of electricity exploded from and through my hand.

When she tried, nothing happened, which I expected. She tried again, but it's only revealed the same result. When she tried again a few weak bolts flew out dissipating in mere milliseconds. I sent a huge surge of purple electricity at the rock making it explode into a thousand shards. She jumped, clearly startled. She looked at me, “Forgive me Master.” she said looking like she was going to hit like a disobedient servant.

I threw this thought around in my mind when it hit me. I got up, and walked over to her. I saw her visibly tense up preparing for some type of physical punishment for her inability to do what I said. I grabbed her chin softly lifting it up, “I want you to tell me what you think I’m going to do.” I said releasing her chin with my clawed metal hand falling to my side.

“My father told me that the sith would punish or even kill their apprentices if they failed in what was asked of them.” I chuckled a little but she continued, “He also said that they would basically maim and torture their apprentices if they defied their master's orders.”
“It is true, yes the training is…. Intense, in a way, but don’t worry I’m not going to be hurting you for this. Usually there are only masters that can use force lightning, but you show the potential to be an early one.” I tossed her a lightsaber from my belt. She looked at me, “Now let’s test your fighting skills.” I said igniting my black and white blade white electricity flowing through the blade. I flipped the lightsaber in a reverse grip dropping into an offensive stance. She ignited the blue blade lowering into a defensive stance. Her stance was like the Jedi Anakin Skywalker, but also held a tone of Obi-Wan Kenobi’s fighting style. I stalked around her snarling to myself.

******
One Hour later

I slammed my blade down catching her off guard. As she fell to the ground she swung at my legs, but I jumped back sending a bolt of lighting her way. She used her lightsaber to block it sending it right back at me. I caught it in my hand and crushed it. “Good.” I simply said as she got up and slammed her blue lightsaber against my black saber. We locked in a parry as we tried to overpower each other, “Yes, use you anger to give you power. Let it surge through you! Use your emotions to give you strength!” I ordered as I applied more force as she fell onto one knee as more sweat began to form on her forehead. The blue and the black lightsabers began to come closer and closer as she tried in vain to overpower me. The sabers began to crackle and whine as I put on even more pressure, “Use your hatred, your fear, use all of your emotions let go of your weak Jedi training! Use the Sith ways to take me down!” I screamed at her as he fell to both knees.
“I-I c-can’t... t-too strong!” Alexandria said through gritted teeth as she shut her eyes in consternation.

“You brought me to my knees before do it again!” I screamed again as I applied even more force. The saber crackled even more, and the saber’s whining was almost deafening. My clawed hand clasped around her arm forcing her saber to her throat.

She let out a scream of anger as she shoved me off lightning shooting out from her blade. The lightning shot through me smoke erupting from my mechanical parts. I fell to one knee placing my one of my clawed hands on my knee. My breathing became stained as mechanical whines as I took in breaths. My breaths were more akin to metal scraping against metal rather than breathing of any sort. Alexandria sat there on her knees breathing heavily, sweat occasionally dripping from her face.

“Good… Good.” I said through my shaking deep metallic breaths, “Your anger is your power. Your emotions are your strength. Train under me in the Sith teachings, and you shall be more powerful than any Jedi master could even dream to be.”

She placed her hands in her lap her breathing beginning to level out. She got up and came next to me kneeling before me. I stood up my breathing also going back to its normal animalistic tone. She looked up to me her ice blue eyes disappearing and were replaced with yellow glowing spheres, “Yes my master.” she whispered bowing her head.

I opened my hand offering it to her. She placed her hand in the metal and leather clawed glove. When my metal claws closed around her soft hand I pulled her up. I took the lightsaber I gave her placing them back into its place among the many lightsabers that lined my belt from fallen Jedi. I walked over to a bush bending down to grab the Jedi’s lightsaber adding it to my collection. When I looked back at Alexandria to see a Sheathipede class transport shuttle begin to land. When the shuttle landed two droids came out standing side by side as they walked down the ramp to the shuttle. “Setting course back to the Malevolence.” The droid pilot said in his high pitched voice.

“No I shall be going to Serenno I need to talk to Count Dooku directly and immediately.” I snapped at the droid pilot.

“Roger roger.” The droid responded

“Roger, Roger.” The droid co-pilot said back tapping on the console in front of him, “Setting new course to Serenno, Count Dooku’s palace.”

The shuttle lurched into to motion as we took off. Alexandria seemed to push closer to me, but seemed hesitant to do so. As one of the battle droids sat down next to her. I smiled under my mask as the ship rattled as we left the atmosphere.

******
When we came out of hyperspace the grey planet sat there with a droid armada guarding it. “Give me a secure transmission directly to Dooku.” I ordered standing in front of the holo communicator that was built into the ship. A light hum emitted from the machine when the blue hued form of Count Dooku appeared kneeling. I knelt the cloak I had on shrouding me completely. “My lord I-”

I was cut off when Count Dooku got up from his kneeling position and turned to me, “What is the meaning of this interruption Grim?” Count Dooku roared.

“Apologize my lord, but I have something important.” I said as I rose standing above Dooku.

“This must be some event if it interrupts my master’s plans.” Dooku said coldly staring up at me.

I placed my clawed hands on Alexandria shoulders placing her in front of me, “I found an apprentice that I think might prove useful to the Sith and the war. She has proven her… power to me, and her saber combat is exquisite. My lord I think you should talk more thoroughly face to face. I truly believe that her power might be only dwarfed by that of Anakin Skywalker’s power, and maybe a few Jedi masters. Think of her as our Skywalker.” I said as I waited for his response.

Count Dooku stood there seeming to ponder my offer studying Alexandria intendly. His face lay emotionless like stone. Alexandria shifted where she stood and averted eye contact with Count Dooku. “Very well Grim, but this better not be a failure or you shall suffer dearly.” Count Dooku said as his form disappeared. The blue light of the Holo communicator faded completely.

“Just remember, use your emotions as power. Do not hold back, let go of the Jedi ways your previous master taught you. They will only serve to hinder your progress and your true power. Do not use the force as defence, use it for attacking and breaking our opponent.” I said before letting go of her shoulders allowing the cloak to swallow my form.

When I turned and began to walk away I heard Alexandria whisper, “Yes my master, I will not fail you.”
******
When we landed Count Dooku came out to meet us. “Let’s go, and don’t look weak in front of him.” I ordered as Alexandria nodding quickly. The door opened as a ramp extended. My boots clanged and thumped against the ramp. Alexandria followed me out before coming to my side. Dooku just stood there as if observing us as we came closer. When we came into speaking range I knelt on one knee, while Alexandria got on both knees and bowed.

“Rise Grim, I suspect this is your apprentice?” Dooku asked dryly.

I rose as Alexandria stayed where she was, “Yes my lord, she is indeed my apprentice I spoke of.” I answered looking at Alexandria, “To your feet apprentice.”

Alexandria got up her eyes completely yellow and red spheres, “Attack her Grim, and do not hold back... at all.” Dooku commanded without emotion

“Wasn’t even a question my lord.” I said as I bowed

Alexandria looked at me with a look of betrayal, but I felt one of my collection lightsabers began to wiggle before it was ripped from my belt. I whipped out my black single bladed lightsaber as Alexandria and me clashed. The green and black sabers cracked and whine as I put all of my force onto the lightsaber. Alexandria rolled out of the way as my second lightsaber flew out. I called it back placing it back into its place. Alexandria jumped at me slashing her blade sideways I countered grabbing her by the neck and throwing her. She landed hard with a ‘ugh’ before getting up and rushed me. I blocked her strikes with one hand as she continued to try and overwhelm me her strikes made with both of her hands. I stayed on the defensive only so often parrying one of her swings. I sent a force push toward her, however she jumped out of the way. The ground where she previously was cracked and a little crater formed. This time it was my turn. I began to throw heavy swings, still only using one hand. All Alexandria could do is block them because anytime she went to go back on the offensive or parry she was pushed back by just the force of the strikes. Her eyes scrunched up in anger as she fell to the ground after another failed parry. I grabbed her arm now forcing her own weapon against her. When I went to strike her down bolts of lightning flew out of hand striking me in the chest. I dropped my lightsaber as the light blue lightning shot through my metal body. I fell to one knee as I saw my lightsaber slide toward Alexandria. She ignited the saber sending the blade across the ground and it collided with my helmet’s face. I was sent a good couple of feet away as she strike was combined with a force push. “Good girl” I muttered I flipped into the air landing on my feet, which was punctuated with a heavy thump.

When I rose my head Alexandria looked at me totally dumbfounded, “How?”

I knocked on my helmet the dull thunking noise echoing in the courtyard, “Mandalorian iron.” I simply said before I rushed her. She was surprised and wasn’t prepared. I forced dashed, and tackled her ripping the lightsaber from her grip placing my boot on her chest locking her to the ground. I ignited the saber the blade only mere inches from her face. I began to hear slow clapping and out of the corner of my eye I saw Dooku slowly clapping.

“What about your suit I electrocuted it?” She asked her eyes fill surprize and seeming to be thankful.

“The force isn’t just a blunt weapon, it can sustain me, and can be used in many different ways.” I said as I shut the lightsaber off and offered my hand to her. She took it as I lifted her up off the ground.

“Wise counsel Grim, but just because you counsel another does not mean you can not follow your own counsel.” Count Dooku said, “This is definitely proven her power Grim, but how far will it take her. I expect you to teach her what I’ve taught you, and if she proves to be a liability I expect you to cut her loose, and if you, General prove to be the liability then you will be cut loose.” Dooku finished as he began to walk back into his palace, “Grim I would like to speak to your in private.”

“Right away my lord.” I said before a question came to my mind, “My lord do you still have my equipment from my fallen frigate?”

“If you are referring to your salvage and trinckes then yes, they still are where they were.” Count Dooku said continuing to walk back inside.

“Thank you my lord… Apprentice follow me.” I said as we also entered Dooku’s Palace. When we entered I turned to Alexandria, “Go down to the lowest level and look for room 77-75 and shift through the stuff I have there.” when I finished I gave her a security key.