Status: Disclaimer: This is a Fanfic where I use Star Wars The Clone Wars TV series and my original characters and or ideas. I do not know any Star Wars content except for my own characters I create...

Sith Revelation

Chapter 4: After the Wounded

When my master gave me the security key I bowed to him as he turned and left. He had show her great power, and the truth rather than lies. He so far was her only ally her only friend. He was her master the one she would serve till the end, however sifting through junk wasn’t a thing she was expecting. A thought came to her mind but as soon as it appeared it was swept away. That thought was if this was a test, and as soon as it registered in her mind it was shot down. She sighed as she reached the door her master specified, “Room 77-75 and the key 5669.” I said aloud as I punched the code into the door console the door slide open I saw manies box covered in my layers of dust, “Junk.” I sighed. I opened one of the boxes only to reveal scared helmets. On closer inspection they appeared to be white helmets. Some were in cut in half, other had cracks in the visor, and some even had dried blood on them. I could not be certain they could be for human head. my father use to tell her about clones, but what was the point of trusting his words? He had lied to me up to now… Maybe I could ask my master later. I placed the broken helmet back into the box closing it. The box gave out a hiss as it sealed. She opened a box adjacent to the one she just opened to find manies lightsaber crystals from red, blue, green, white, and basically every color of the rainbow. One of them in particular glowed softly, and was even letting out a low hiss. When she grabbed it in her hand it was a smooth orb. It was no bigger than my index finger. It was a crystal in nature, but it seemed like it had been cut or made to look like this perfect shape. I placed the crystal in one of my pockets looking through more boxes. Soon after searching manies box she had everything for a lightsaber. I was a bit hesitant thought to build one, she should get herself a weapon. All I knew was to build one with the force, and what if that was only a light side technique? What if the sith had a different way of doing things? What if I starting doing this and my master walked in catching me using the light side? I went over shutting and locking the door. I moved some boxes making sure I had enough room and was well covered. A part of me was telling me this was wrong and may have a conquense, but the other side was encouraging me and told me there would be no ill effects. I began departing with myself before I just shrugged it off and kneeled placing the parts in front of me. I shut my eyes and called out to the force. I started to hear the lightsaber forming as I began to feel anger, lust, happiness, sorrow, and all sorts of emotions and or feelings. Emotions I was told to bury, were rising in me.

Then my eyes shot open as I saw a red blade strike against me. I felt my gut sink as I fell to the ground. I was in utter darkness, so cold, I felt like I was freezing into ice. “You will not take her or anyone from me!” A distorted voice screamed.

“I have brought peace to my new empire!” Another voice growled as I heard lightsabers clash.

“Don’t try it” Another distorted voice said

“Save her I’ll do anything, you can control me again, just save her.” A voice cried in sorrow as I heard a blood curdling scream echo around me. I came back to reality, I was breathing heavily. I pushed myself up off the ground. My face cold from damp sweat. I looked up into front of me to see a nearly complete lightsaber. I dragged my sleeve across my face removing the sweat and finished. I began to feel the same feeling, but this time I subdued them ignoring them. I felt the last piece of the lightsaber fall into place as a soft click emitted from the white saber. “Yes my master, it shall be done.” A monotone said coldly echoing around me. I opened my eyes to see a lightsaber that was porcelain white. The lightsaber was double bladed, and its hilt and grip was completely smooth, and had a elegant marks carved into the body. The lightsaber seemed to be only made of two parts. The lightsaber activated revealing the pale yellow blades. A small smile crossed my face before the lightsaber suddenly deactivated and began to shake wildly. I put more force on it trying to steady it, but it just shook more than before. I reached out my hand to take it from the air only to have whip past my head. Then the sound of metal hitting metal echoed in the room, before metallic breathing sounded behind me. My eyes widened in realization, fear brewing in my body, and my blood ran cold. I slowly turned my head to see a black, and silver Shistavanen standing there examining the lightsaber. Somehow he entered, moved the boxes out of the way, and silenced his breathing, which was very hard to miss. “M-master I- I-.” I couldn’t even get out a much as a few words as my mouth and throat were incredibly dry, “I did- I didn’t mean to- to use the- the lightside of the force!” I basically shouted meaning it to be a whisper.

He said nothing, and just continued to examine my lightsaber. I feared he was just thinking in a way to punish me or even kill me. I stood up my eyes still continuing to follow his hand movements. He turned the lightsaber on pointing the yellow blade at me as it hummed menacingly. “Good. It will suffice as a weapon.” He simply said more to himself then toward me. He deactivated the lightsaber tossing it to me. I bobbled it a bit before I caught it as he left the room. I quickly followed him catching up to him before the elevator doors closed. As I stood there in the elevator with him I wished he would just disappear. When we reached the floor that my Master got off on I followed him to what was an armory basically. Weapons and armor lined the walls of the room. Some of the armor was female, but most of the armors were male which I wasn’t expecting. I looked at him not making direct eye contact. “Pick some armor I got a mission for us to do. We’ll due the training and other stuff another time. All you need to know is we’re taking out a Republic medical station.” He continued to explain the mission as I looked through the armors, “We are going for a bit of stealth and speed. We can engage at will, but all we need to prevent is them from hailing the rest of the Republic fleet that is going to supply the Republic with healed troops. ‘We’ will be on our own. We get caught we have to take on the Republic by ourselves.” When he finished I picked an armor that looked more like a female human body with no skin, just the flesh underneath. It was a dark crimson, and where some metal was it was a black. The helmet was black and had two diamond shaped eye visors, and the visor was tinted a crimson. “Alright put that one and burn those Jedi robes.” He ordered trudged out of the room doing something on his gauntlet.

*****************************************************************************

“Respect trials he says. Her skill and power is undetermined he says. Why doesn’t Dooku ever trust me. I’m closer to him in the force than the that droid pet of his. I have felt her power she just need a lot of training. However I’m a mutt tied to a post if I fail Dooku. This master, who is higher up than Dooku? I wonder, I always seem to miss the guy. No matter.” Grim said brooding at the entrance to the gunship behind him.

“Oh noo” The two droids said before they were crushed into tan balls of metal. their cries died away into a sputter.

Grim threw the two droid balls aside as Alexandria came to him donning her armor. The black helmet tucked under her arm, “I am ready Master.” She said bowing.

“Yes put the helmet on you’ll need it. As the suit will survive in space and all that.” Grim said getting into the pilot's seat, “This is a stolen Republic LAAT Gunship. We will use it as cover to enter the Medical station, and if need be a ship to fight, and escape route. There might be a jedi, most likely defending the place, but clone troopers will shoot us on sight if they see us. They are not to be shown mercy. We are not taking prisoners. Any and all enemy forces on that station will be eliminated. The Republic will not be getting those medical supplies to heal troopers in the field or distribute any to smaller medical stations from that mass station. Another point in the plan is to destroy that station. At the moment it has about forty percent of the Republic’s medical supplies waiting to be shipped out to smaller stations. So destroying it will put a large dent in the amount of clones the Republic can save. Also we have twenty units of new commando droids of with us as back up, now get in.” Grim ordered as he got the ship reading it for flight.

Alexandria got into the gunship placing the helmet over her head. Grim pressed a button as the canopy closed over them with a hiss The ship’s engines let out a low roar as it blasted off toward space. The Republic Gunship shot past the droid armada, which didn’t even acknowledge the ship was even there. The ship slowed to an almost crawl before blasting off into hyperspace. “I think I’m going to be sick.” Alexandria muttered looking down toward her feet trying to distract herself from the raging blue tunnel of hyperspace.

“You lose the contents of your last meal in here You’ll be scrubbing that armor down by hand.” Grim somewhat growled toward Alexandria, but it was his dry humor that was being replenished for better or worse.

When they came out of hyperspace there floating there was a big medical station, “There it is, now we just ready this and-” Before Grim could finish his sentence and preparations the console in front of him lit up with a light blue form of General Grievous. Grim growled in a distorted clone’s voice, “What do you want Grievous?”

“I have orders from Count Dooku, he wants you to take everyone out silently. Count Dooku wants us to set up a trap for the Jedi, I will be arriving soon with some… reinforcements. You need to make sure none of the clones warn any other republic forces. I’m sending out a ship with a jammer now, so just enter and wait for the jammer. I’ll give you a sign when it arrives.”

Grim pressed a few buttons on the console before him increasing the speed of the ship. When they came in contact a hail came their way. Grim answered it. “Gunship state your number.” the clone ordered as the ship slowed to a crawl in the inky blackness of space.

“This is gunship 75-75 permission to dock in hangar 2A. We have some wounded soldiers aboard.” Grim said perfect mimic of the clone.

There was a pause, which Grim did not like, “Permission granted dock in hanger 17B all the other hangers a presently being occupied.”

“Very well, docking in hangar 17B.” Grim said as he cut the transmission. Grim turned and pressed some buttons on his gauntlet before speaking, “Apprentice ready for combat…. Do you have your helmet on, and is it sealed?”

“Yes master it is, may I ask why or how you know?” Alexandria asked as she looked at the back of his helmet.

“Because it looks like our arrival was expected, and are aware of the plan we have in place.” Grim answered as he increased the speed of the gunship heading toward the hanger.

“How can you truly tell master?” Alexandria asked now fully intrigued.

“First if there are wounded soldiers on board they wouldn’t send up to the lowest hanger, also 17B is a maintenance hangar. So ready for combat.” As they landed it seemed General Grim was right as a mass of soldiers had arrived, and were surrounding the Gunship as it landed aiming weapons at it. Grim pressed a button as his and Alexandria’s safety belts came loose allowing them to move.

Suddenly the whole station shook as a loud siren rang out, “All hands to battlestations! We’re under attack by Separatist forces! All hands to battlestations!”

“That must be Grievous.” Grim sighed aloud as as he released the cockpit canopy along with the gunship's side doors. Alexandria and Grim jumped out igniting their lightsabers, as blue lasers flew at them. Soon red lasers began to fire back at the clones as black and white commando droids flooded out of the gun ship's hull. Yellow and black blades began to shred through the clone ranks. Grim grabbed a clone as he broke his neck using him as a meat shield. Alexandria deflected a clone’s bolts hitting another clone who was on a catwalk above them. Then she cut a clone’s gun in half missing the killing blow that it should have been. The clone went to bash her head in with what was left of his gun before Grim rushed forward, and sunk his claws into the clone’s chest. Blood poured from the five hole as Grim swung as another clone cutting the clone’s arm off, and then slammed him into the ground with the force. The clone’s armor and helmet were riddled with cracks due to the immense force. Alexandria threw her lightsaber striking three clones before it flew back to her. General Grim grabbed three clones choking them until the floated in the air dead. Grim threw the dead clones across the hanger. Grim extended his fingers as dark purple lightning shot through them six clones falling to the ground twitching. Grim saw the last surviving clone bolt to the airlock controls. He grabbed him with the force pulling him toward him. The clone sailed through the air, and when he slammed against Grim a mechanical clawed hand impaled him. Blood and gore fell from the giant hole in the clone’s body only thin armor and skin holding the clone in together. Grim’s armor and helmet was covered in a crimson liquid. Grim unceremoniously dropped, or more like threw, the clone to the ground looking at the commando droids, “Find armor and disguise yourselves. If you don’t have armor on your in front and with me, but if you do have clone armor then you're in the back with my apprentice.” Grim ordered, and as soon as the order left him mouth the droids began to scramble. The droids somewhat began to fight over armor, but it was outside of the Grim’s crimson gase. With thirty commando droid only twelve of the droids were disguised. Grim continued forward as the remaining eighteen droids followed Grim ready to spill more blood. As they moved up to the bridge of the stations clones tried to stop them, however the droids and Grim were too much for them. If a single faced them it was utter suicide and madness, but no clone tried as Grim was nicknamed the Clone Reaper by the clones themselves. Grim had killed many clones to earn that title, and he was proud of it. A smile crossed his face as they met a makeshift blockade. Grim put his hand up and the droids stopped in their advance. Each side held their ground and didn’t dare even breath. Then Grim began to charge up a force push. When the clones realised what he was doing it was too late. One clone was able to pop off a shot, but Grim released the massive force push ravaging the corridor they were in. The corridor behind Grim was fine except for some dead bodies, and blaster marks, but in front of him the corridor looked like there had been over fifty wars had been fought in it. The walls, floor, and ceiling looked like a monster had chewed them up and spit them out. Glass littered the floor along with boxes and dead clones strewn about. Grim continued his march to the bridge the droids and his Apprentice followed. When they finally got up to the bridge of the medical station it was locked up tight.

“Sir the door has no power so there is no way to hack the door.” one of the armored Commandos said with a voice of a clone trooper.

“How about a subtle approach?” Alexandria interjected, but Grim blew her off with a snort

“No, brute force will do.” Grim said igniting his black and white lightsaber, and slamming it into the door. Grim began to push his lightsaber down where the two blast doors met.

He’s cutting through!” a muffle voice cried out from behind the door.

“Take up defensive positions!” Another voice cried out. When Grim’s black lightsaber got about more than halfway down the locking mechanism gave out a small burst of sparks and a small burst of fire erupted from the door as it opened slightly. Grim threw his clawed hands into the door forcing the doors open as they screeched in protest.

“Here’s-” When Grim peered into the opening, he had created, he saw some clones in armor and other just in simple cloth uniforms. However what really caught his eye was a Jedi knight holding a bronze lightsaber. The aforementioned lightsaber was soon thrusted at his at his head. The lightsaber scraped against the top of it, and the metal that was struck was a bright white before returning to its black coloration. The jedi stood there totally baffled before Grim slammed the doors open igniting his lightsabers. They hummed menacingly as of dogs at Grim’s command. The bridge was dead silent Grim could see the cold sweat forming on the Jedi’s face. By The looks of him he was a mere Jedi Knight probably just having received the title days ago. (Dooku says use the unorthodox?) Grim asked himself before he discarded the cloak he was wearing with a shrug of his shoulders. When the cape hit the ground Grim called on the Force gripping all of the lightsabers on his belt. They all circled Grim almost creating a horizontal shield around him. The lightsabers ignited forming a green and blue ward that would surely kill anyone it came in contact with it as it began to spin faster and faster. The fifteen lightsabers blades were aimed at the jedi. Suddenly three of the lightsabers shot at the Jedi.

The Jedi back flipped as they stuck in the ground where he was standing. Then another seven prepared to lunge at the jedi when he spoke out, “Send the signal.. Now!” Grim looked outside the bridge as the Separatist dreadnought blowing up in a orange explosion, as a three Republic venator class attack cruisers opened fire on the dreadnought.

Grim felt two presences that he knew all too well, “You brought Skywalker and Kenobi? All for me? You shouldn’t have.” Grim growled, “Too bad they’ll be too late to save you and your crews lives.” Suddenly the other seven lightsabers flew out impaling the clones on the bridge. The clones opened fire as Grim deflected the shots sending them back to the shooters, or close enough, “Mow them down!” Grim ordered as the commando droids, that were not disguised, bolted into the room the Jedi and the clones were not prepared, “The Jedi is mine! Apprentice with me! Droids stop that hail and tell them it’s all clear.” Grim barked orders around as he mowed his way to the Jedi. The clone’s numbers began to dwindle fast as Grim reached the Jedi who was trying to send out a distress signal, “Oh look at him scared and calling for help, he’s like a small pretty bunny, oh how pathetic.” Grim snarled at the Jedi as he used the force to pick him up and slam him against the control console. It let out a fury of sparks as Grim threw the Jedi on the ground kicking him with his boot. The Jedi threw a hard kick to Grim’s leg as the Jedi let out a howl of pain as he held his shin, “Why do they all try that? I don’t think Kenobi would?” Grim asked himself aloud as he picked up the Jedi with his hand lifting him well off the Jedi’s feet. The Jedi dangled helplessly in the air clawing at Grim’s arm as he tried to get away as he tightened his grip. He threw a punch to Grim’s arm with the force as the metal appendage exploded at the elbow. Grim let out a growl of pain as the Jedi fell to the ground coughing and gasping for air, “Agh, why you little.” Grim growled as the Jedi bolted out the door slamming the blast doors shut with the force, “Apprentice after him!” Grim roared as he clutched at his missing arm the had red and blue wires and metal pieces jutted out a occasionally a red spark flashing, “I shouldn’t have gotten those pain receivers Agh!” Grim growled again as Alexandria used the force and struggled to open the doors. They creaked and groaned but didn’t budge. Suddenly the doors shot open. It let out a giant boom akin to an explosion as sparks showered down from the door frame. The frame itself fully destroyed by the action. Alexandria looked back to see Grim approaching her his good hand lowering to his side in a tight fist. All of the lightsabers scattered around the bridge being brought back to his belts. They all locked into place as Grim passed her, “Let’s go!” Grim angrily roared

*****************************************************************************

I was snapped back to reality, (How much power does he have?) I asked myself as I sprinted down the hallway as I caught up to Grim jogging by his side. The hallway split as Grim stopped, “W-which way my Master?” I asked a little hesitant as I could literally feel the flames of his rage licking at me. They burned unbelievably hot like he had a furnace of anger within him. It was so intense that I actually had to back away a bit.

“Go that way.” He ordered as he went the other way the heat of his rage slowly dissipating.

I snapped myself out of my daze, “I have to stop doing that-”

I was cut off when I heard a voice call out to me, which I jumped at, “Stop daydreaming and go that way!” Grim ordered as he looked around the corner right at me the small red orbs burning into me.

I nodded before I sprinted down the hall I tightened my grip on my lightsaber as I entered a room that was pitch black. I ignited my lightsaber to use the pale light from the blades as a source of light to pierce the dark depth of the darkness to reveal what is was hiding. I slowly walked around staining my ears to hear any type of noise, besides the normal engine and power sounds from the ship. The ship rumbled as I jumped at the sound of a metal rivet doping. I looked around trying to figure out where it came from, which did not reveal anything (Where is he? Is he even here?)

“Why do you follow him?” the Jedi his voice bouncing off the walls as if he was everywhere at once, “Why are you following the darkside? I sense the light in you, you can still turn away and save yourself.”

“I’m not falling for your ticks! Yes I was a part of the lightside my father taught me, but now my true master is showing me true power. But not only did he lie to me, but his disobeyed the ‘Jedi Code’ I see you use the code as a mere suggestion rather than rules you seem to so proudly and noble uphold. He continues constantly to show me truths about the force, how the darkside is stronger. He’s shown me truth not covering me up in lie to not lash out or feel emotion!” I said frantically looking around trying to find him, “You're a living example!”

“I can sense your fear and doubt. He is misleading you. Grim is just going to use you, he will betray you when he does not need you or his master find you as a liability and then Grim will kill you! He’s nothing but a blood thirst monster who is toying with you for his own amusement! Do you think the rule of two allows you, or even him, to truly exist and live?” The Jedi pleaded as if he truly cared for me.

“He- He would never.” I shot back hearing footsteps echo around me.

“He’s done it before hasn’t he?” The Jedi asked as the footsteps ceased.

“Don’t toy with me J-Jedi!” I said my voice wavering.

“I can help you, the Jedi show compassion and humility, we will not strike you down we would never hurt you like he has tried to do already! You will be spared if you surrender yourself!” The Jedi pleaded as he began again to pace around, “The Jedi are peacekeepers we only fight if we have to, but the Sith will kill and destroy for no reason but to bring discord and misery! You are being mislead I am trying to help I will not fight you!”

Then something clicked in my mind, “That’s because the Jedi are weak, and fear to do what is necessary! All they do is force you to do things! You are told to not feel emotion, to not have relationships! Just answer this question truthfully and I will lay down my weapon and surrender myself.” I suggested as his incessant pacing stopped, “If you stood on a cliffside, which has a fall that will surely kill anyone, were two options. On one side is your padawan or closest friend and on the other was the ‘greater good’ what would you chose?” He didn’t answer, he didn’t pace, he did nothing. I stood there looking around. The only sound was the rumbling of the ship and the soft humming of my lightsaber. “I want an answer! You have to kill one of them.”

“Define the ‘greater good’?” He asked earning an angry sigh from me.

“I don’t know. A cure for a deadly disease, a whole race, a murderer who knows where hostages are, anything. But you willingly sacrifice a friend or padawan wholly knowing you let them die for a random reason that they will never know.” I explained a cold sweat forming on my face, “So what do you pick ‘Jedi’ the greater good or your friend?” I shouted my voice cracking a little. He stayed silent as I heard a door open before closing. I lowered my guard sighing, “I knew he wouldn’t answer.” I thought aloud before a thought creeped into my mind (He’s going after Master!) I leaped up to the door bolting out of the room. The light of the ship stung at my eyes, but I flew down the hallway Grim went down. I turned the corner seeing the door was slammed shut. I ignited my lightsaber plunging it into the door. I cut a circle into the door using the force to push the large metal circle out as it slammed to the ground. I jumped through the hole slightly hearing the sound of lightsabers clashing. I was meet with three doors all surely leading away from one another. I picked the middle one it seeming to be more noisy than the rest. I went to press the door controls, but they were slashed. I panted a bit as the running and cutting the blast door, which was really taxing to cut. I put the lightsaber once again into the door cutting a circle into it. When the circle was almost complete I heard the sound of strained robotic breathing. I hurriedly took the lightsaber out of the door. I used the last of my strength to push the cut circle out of the door as I heard the sound of a lightsaber hitting something with a sharp whine. When I got through the hole Grim’s Shistavanen helmet slid near my feet. I looked up to see The Jedi pointing Grim’s black and white lightsaber at his face.

Grim was indeed a Shistavanen, but he looked more machine than a living being. He had a respirator over his muzzle, two thin tubes leading into his armor. However the tubes looked more like they had been fused into his skin like they were apart of him. His skin however was a dark charcoal grey almost a black. It wasn’t normal as it looked like severe burns. Some of his skin was a flesh dark red like the top layers had been burned away completely. The skin around the tubes leading into the respirator was the dark red, but there were other spots here and there. Grim’s eyes looked at the Jedi full of rage and what looked like unforgiveness like he had done something to him. One of his eyes was robotic and also looked like it had been fused into his face. His regular eye’s iris was a blood red, and the whites of his eyes were peppered with thin red veins. His breathing was strained and sounded painful. Grim was on the ground holding his chest, with his good arm and hand, like he was running out of breath, “I hope the girl who you hold hostage feels this. The Jedi and padawans you murdered will have their avengement today.” The Jedi said his voice full of malice.

“Revenge is not the Jedi way.” Grim growled mockingly, as he continued to strain his raspy breathing. He put all of his weight on his destroyed arm propping himself up higher.

“Do not lecture me about the Jedi Code, you Sith abomination!” The Jedi spat tightening his grip on the lightsaber, “I really hope she feels the disgusting life leaving your corpse, you bloodthirsty monster!”

“And I hope this hurts... immensely Jedi!” Grim gasped as he raised his good hand twisting it to the side. All of a sudden the Jedi’s arm twisted all the way around, and was followed by a series of loud, grotesque, and snappings of bone. The Jedi let out screams of pure anguish as the lightsaber in his hand dropped to the ground deactivating with a hiss. Grim threw his foot into the jedi’s leg as a loud crunch echoed in the room. The Jedi’s knee was pushed so far to the point where the leg just barely held on by the skin. The Jedi fell to the ground tears streaming from his eyes as Grim got up. The Jedi was still screaming, but they seemed to intensify as Grim placed his boot on the man’s good arm slamming it down with a loud meaty crunch. The Jedi’s arm as smash completely off as blood poured from the wound. Grim’s anger surged as he began to punch the Jedi’s head into a pulp with his good arm. “I think it did.” Grim snarled as he threw one last punch shattering the man’s head. Grim rose blood and gore staining and dripping from him like he dived into a pool of blood and gore. Grim let out a loud sigh as he let out a dark chuckle, “Another saber to add to my collection how… generous.”

I looked at him in total fear and shock. My mouth opened and closed uselessly as he approach me. He bent down picking up his helmet placing it on with a loud hiss. The red dots flickered on before becoming solid. They bored into my soul as he called his lightsaber to him, “Uh- a- are you okay Master?” I squeaked out my voice cracking hard. He loomed over my his clawed hand pointing silently saying ‘go’. I turned walking beside him. I looked at the ground Grim’s legs too were different now that I studied him. His legs were Shistavanen as they had the koch and everything like a dog’s back legs. “Wh-what are we going to do about the Republic they must surely know something's up?”

“We’re going to do nothing. Were going to let them come aboard and take them head on. So prepare for a challenge. You might be taking on Skywalker, Kenobi, or even both of them, however you should focus on Skywalker’s padawan Ahsoka Tano, I think that is her name.” Grim said as if I knew the names and faces.

I was a bit hesitant at first as I began to feel the fires of his rage, “M-Master I do not know the Jedi you talk of.” I squeaked out as if he was about to hit me.

His rage intensified for a minute before cooling, “Kenobi will be the one with the battle armor and the lightish brown hair and beard. Skywalker is the bit taller one and with the darker Jedi robes and darker hair and a clean face. Tano is the Togruta girl orangish skin and white and blue tail head things the Togruta’s have.” Grim quickly explained as he slammed some blast doors open as we walked back to the bridge, “That foolish young Jedi knight was but a small marsoul!” Grim said as his metal boots thumped down the hall.

When we entered the bridge we were approached by a disguised commando droid, “General we figured out that the dreadnought was blow up from the inside out. But the three Republic venator class ships were not accounted for in the plans more like not even considered.” The droid said in the voice of the clones, “However we could not stop the hail. Clones and the three Jedi are coming on board, but not destroying the station.”

“Of course.” Grim groaned examining his claw, “I want my arm replaced before the Jedi get here.” Grim said before he ripped the bad arm off throwing it to the ground. Grim growled a bit in pain before a droid came rushing to him with a replacement arm looking almost the same, “I do not want anyone interfering with my fight… Would you like help?”

“Uhm… I guess.” I said as Grim nodded.

“You four with my apprentice kill on sight.” Grim barked as four commandos disguised as clones nodded, “Not yo-…. Wait,” Grim said, “That gives me an idea. Yes you four with my apprentice.” Grim said as he tapped his chin in thought. Once Grim’s new arm was set he bolted out of the room in a full sprint. I poked my head outside the hall seeing Grim retracing our steps at a considerably fast speed for his size.

When Grim returned he had in his hands the blood stained cloak of the Jedi opening it as if he was about to wrap some in it as he approached me, (By the force please tell me he’s not going to place that blood soaked cloak on me-) My thoughts were interrupted as the cloaked wrapped around me. I could feel the cold blood through my very thin armor. I wanted to scream in disgust, but I held it in, “Oh by the force.” I accidentally said out loud gaining a look from Grim.

“I know you don’t like someone else's blood on you, but it’s not like I asking you to wear…. His….. Skin.” Grim said slowly as he again tapped his helmet chin.

“No no I love it- it’s fine.” I said quickly shuddering at the image of Grim skinning the Jedi and placing his skin on me, (Oh by the Force please let me be spared from that image please!) I whined inside to myself. Grim chuckled darkly.

*****************************************************************************

I walked down the hall the restrains clasped around my arms behind my back. I could feel that they were loose, but I did not fiddle with them. Four clones and a hooded jedi guided me through the hall to a hanger. Around the jedi’s waist was my belt of lightsabers including my two bladed lightsabers in the jedi’s hands. When we reached the hanger a LAAT gunship began to land. The four clones guarding me held DC-15S blasters close to their bodies pointing down. We kept our distance, but anyone seeing the scene would not notice that we were. The haul of the gunship opened as a small detachment of clone troopers and three jedi disembarked from the republic gunship as it landed. There were about ten or less regular troopers in white regular clone armor and one of them was a captain. He had a grey and blue shoulder pauldron and some blue trimmings on his armor (Ah Captain Rex, is that his name… Yeah I think it is. This is going to be too easy.) I thought a smile crossing. When the jedi approached us the clone troopers guarding me placed their guns across their chest aiming the gun up in a salute, “At ease men.” Anakin Skywalker said as the clone lowered a bit, “Who do we have here?”

“We caught him trying to plant explosives on the station. He was by himself luckily” One of the clones said.

“General Grim we haven’t seen you in while.” Obi-wan said stroking his beard.

“Don’t worry Kenobi the feeling is quite mutual.” I said cracking my neck.

“You becoming as worse as Grievous except instead of running you get caught all of the time.” Skywalker said a smirk crossing his face.

“Oh Anakin Skywalker have you improved on any of your plans or do they still blow up in your face every time? Do not worry I have been out of the game, but I did my homework while I was out...” I shot back wiping the grin off his face quicker than it appeared.

“So you said he was planting explosives?” Rex asked coming closer to me, “Then why was there a Dreadnought?”

I cursed mentally forgetting about that detail, “When we caught him he radioed for help.” Alexandria said quickly extinguishing my doubt, her voice holding a deeper tone.

“Ah maybe he’s gotten worse than Grievous.” Anakin said his smile returning as he looked at me with a cocky smile.

“What was with the hail then?” Rex asked approaching one of the clones guarding me.

“We thought we were going to be overrun by Grim’s forces.” The clone said backing away from Rex a little.

“Soldier I thought you said he came alone on the station?” Rex asked obviously picking up on something.

“Uh yeah he was alone, but when the dreadnought arrived they came aboard to reinforce Grim.” Alexandria explained placing my lightsaber. In the belt as she took the belt off. Showing it the three jedi and clone captain, “We also found this on him.” The belt had my lightsabers, my trophy lightsabers, and some thermal detonators.

“Seems like very few explosives to blow up this entire station.” I heard Rex mumble to Anakin looking at me as if I did not hear him.

“You're right, I have a bad feeling about this.” Anakin whispered back to Rex thinking I could not hear them, but my tune hearing let me hear their whispers quite clearly.

“Troopers take off your helmets.” Rex ordered as the clones guarding me looked at each other before looking at me, “Doesn’t he like super battle droids and… Commando droids!” Rex said as they all raised their weapons. Anakin, Kenobi, and Ahsoka ignited their lightsabers.

I began to chuckle darkly as I walked toward them, “Your a perceptive clone, but you all still die the same.” I said as I busted off the restraints out stretching my clawed hands at them. The clones flew back colliding with the gunship leaving multiple dents. The only clone that was alive was Captain Rex who got up shakily. The jedi were pushed back, but were not thrown off their feet, however Ahsoka stumbled back falling down not able to keep back my force push.

“Master!” Alexandria yelled as she throw over my lightsabers and belt. I used the force calling my single bladed lightsaber to my hand, and the belt wrapped around my waist locking in. Alexandria torn off the cloak igniting her pale yellow, double bladed lightsaber as she took on a defensive stance next to me.

“So you have an apprentice now?” Obi-wan asked extending his arm extending his index and middle finger at me as he placed his lightsaber beside his head, “Your master will not like that.”

“Yes,” I said cracking my spine and shoulders loudly, “But might as well as you have Skywalker and he has Ahsoka. So I felt like evening the teams a bit. How about we let the apprentice and padawan play together as the adult have a nice civil discussion over some aggressive negotiations, which I believe Skywalker is fond of.” I said, my words full of venom, placing my lightsaber near my face dangerously close growling.

“Be careful, you don’t want to cut yourself.” Obi-wan mocked as Skywalker and him began to circle me.

“Apprentice go play, while I have a conversation with these two.” Alexandria walked past Obi-wan his attention still on me, I growled out as I swung toward Skywalker my blade clashing. Obi-wan jumped in. I slashed at Skywalker as I blocked Obi-wan’s blow send some purple bolts of lighting his way has he deflecting them with his lightsaber. Skywalker slashed at me as I ducked grabbing his arm shoving him toward Obi-wan. Before they collided Obi-wan reflected my lightning at me. I grabbed the lightning with my hand throwing it off at a random direction as I spun my lightsaber rushing toward their location. I jumped in the air ready to impale them as they both force pushed me away. I went flying smashing against the wall. I fell to my hands and knees seeing the massive dent I left. I saw Alexandria pushed Ahsoka back as Skywalker rush toward her back. I got up sprinting toward them. Obi-wan blocked my path raising his lightsaber. I charged my lightsaber with lightning slashing at him. Our sabers collided my purple lightning arcing away as I barreled through Obi-wan throwing him aside with my shoulder. Anakin jumped into the air attempting to slash Alexandria's back, but I force dashed over our blades locking, only two feet away from Alexandria’s back. She nodded at me as if to say thanks as she continued to fight with Ahsoka sending a few blue bolts at her, “Tsk tsk tsk, Skywalker you can’t play with her yet, I’m not done with you!” I said slamming my fist into his stomach. He let out a grunt of pain in turn doing the same to me. He slammed his regular hand into my metal gut as he yelp in pain trying to bite it back, “Should’ve used the mechanical one like this.” I said as I punched him across the face sending him reeling back seeming dazed. I kicked him, using the force to amplify it, as he flew back skidding on the ground. I put my lightsaber behind my back in a reverse grip as Obi-wan slashed at me. My block was weak so it broke easily his saber hitting the back of helmet before I turned and he slashed my helmeted face.

I turned around facing him my mask still glowing hot from the hit, “What?” Obi-wan asked mostly definitely confused, maybe even shocked.

“Mandalorian iron Kenobi. It can not be cut by a simple lightsaber. I thought the great Obi-wan Kenobi knew that.” I snarled slashing at him as he blocked my incoming attacks. I swiped my leg under him, taking the legs from under him. Before he hit the ground I slammed my boot into his chest slamming him even harder against the ground. I knocked the wind out of him as he let out a strained breath. I pointed my lightsaber at him chuckling, “I thought I was getting sloppy in my absence to combat hmm? But it seems I’m as good as I was.” I said as someone tackled me from behind. I fell to the ground dropping my lightsaber. The lightsaber deactivated as if slide away from me. I grabbed the person who tackled me finding it to be the clone, Captain Rex, “So you seem to not die as the rest of your pitiful ‘brothers’.” I said as he grabbed his blaster pistol shooting me in the head. I step back a bit as he punched me. I grabbed his next punch. I tightened my grip on his hand I heard his knuckles crack. He let out a grunt of pain as he raised his blaster however I grabbed his wrist hearing a slight crack as he dropped his weapon, but I did the same thing headbutting him as he reeled back holding his helmet. The black visor was cracked a little as he threw an uppercut making me backup. I shook my head closing the distance quickly as I let a vicious animalistic growl escape my throat. I then threw two quick powerful jabs hitting him in the head and chest, before I kicked him. He reeled back as I threw a kick to his stomach. He let out a grunt as he bent over holding his gut. I put my hands together in a big ball as I slammed it down on his back sending him onto the ground. I back away a little as he let out a groan about to get up, but I ran forward slamming my boot into his head rolling him over as he let out a breath knocked out. Then for insurance I used the force dragging him over as Rex’s boot came to my hand as I threw him across the hangar bay. I knew he was down for the count, but it’s always good to make sure. I looked up to see Obi-wan and Anakin beginning to rush me, but I used the force to grab the pistol Rex dropped. I aimed it at them firing off a fury of shots, very quickly the pistol seeming to be firing on full-auto, stopping them in their tracks as they tried to deflect the bolts. I called my lightsaber to me as they began to deflect my shots back at me. I saw another Republic gunship coming in to land as I pulled the pistol's trigger and it let out a whine, “Perfect.” I mumbled as I threw it aside Kenobi rushed me. My lightsaber blade skidded across the ground as I went for a low sweep. He jumped over my blade landing behind me. I rolled out of the way as his blue blade struck the ground where I was. I ran for the landed gunship. I picked up the gunship with the force I growled in frustration as I saw Obi-wan begin to run toward me. I threw the gunship with a roar slamming it into the landing gunship. When they collided they exploded the molten metal flying everywhere. I saw Alexandria still battling with Ahsoka, but I could see she was losing the battle as Anakin was helping Ahsoka.

A blue lightsaber slashed my helmet breaking me from my stupor, “Lay down your weapons Grim you're beaten. You have no reinforcements and we do.” Obi-wan said pointing his lightsaber at me, as if my efforts were in vain two more gunship were heading toward the hanger, “You are defeated!”

“That’s where you’re wrong Kenobi.” I spat pressing a button on my gauntlet and throwing a piece of metal at Obi-wan who ducked under it blocking my strike, “I have plenty of reinforcements.” Our blades smashed into a parry as we tried to overpower each other. I spared a glance to Alexandria's battle as I saw Anakin go to slash her as her defences went down. I grabbed my double bladed lightsaber igniting one of the blades as I threw it. Obi-wan saw me throw the blade as his focus was broken I punched his gut as I picked him up by his throat throwing him with a roar. My blade collided with Skywalker’s as he was pushed back by the force it had. I called it back as I jumped into the air. When the lightsaber hit my hand the second blade ignited now arming me with three blades. I slammed on the ground as I brought up my sabers blocking Ashoka and Skywalker’s blue and green blades. I pushed them back slamming the lightsabers into theirs in a fury of strikes almost seeming like there were more blades. I parried Ahsoka’s blades as I spun it out of her hand going to strike her as a blue blade blocked my strike. I saw Obi-wan had joined the fight. I pushed them all back with a force repulse as the three jedi flew back. I landed on the ground helping Alexandria up after I placed my double bladed lightsaber on my belt.

“How did he do that? A force repulse?!” Ahsoka asked as if in complete awe, but maybe it was fear.

I laughed darkly as I spun my lightsaber into a reverse grip, “I know both the light and dark sides of the force, don’t you worry though, there will be more to fear.” I said as I began my slow approach on them. All the lightsabers on my belt slowly floated out forming a circle around me. The blue and green blades ignited at once forming a barrier around me, “Grievous has his lightsaber trick I’m sure some of you are acquainted with Kenobi? Well this is my trick, it’s new mind you, but it worked before when I cut the clones of this station apart. How about you three be my Jedi test run? What’s that, you would gladly be test subjects? Well how kind and thoughtful of you all.” I growled menacingly as the many lightsabers begun to spin faster and faster until they became just a blue and green X blue. The three Jedis pushed back a little and their expressions varied. Obi-wan’s was even and calm, but I could see he was trying to find a weakness. Anakin’s was calm, but I could see he was worried a little. And lastly Ashoka’s was just plain fear as she could hardly even comprehend the act of power or that’s what I think that is, “Grievous's trick can be broken easily, but it is quite different for mine.” I growled through gritted teeth as my anger surged causing the lightsaber to go even faster. The hum of the lightsabers turned into a deafening roar, “Ooh look my ‘imaginary reinforcements’ have arrived.” I said a smile crossing my face as I saw the jedi looked around.

Suddenly doors opened as clones and droids rushed into the hangar their weapons trained on the Jedi. Everyone stopped what they were doing waiting to see what happened next, “Clankers.” Rex mumbled out as I saw him rise next to Ahsoka and Anakin one pistol drawn.

“Captain.” I said using the force to give him his empty pistol. He swiped it looking at me, “Had to borrow it. Thanks for sharing the blaster, but it seems I ran it dry. Put the ammo on my tab.” I said darkly walking toward them placing my lightsaber in it’s spot on my belt as I placed my hands behind my back. The lightsabers that were circling me stopped as they slowly made their way back onto my belt into their proper places with a collection of clicks, “You see I’m not stupid as that metal dog Grievous, however I am still on a leash. I was just supposed to hold this station maybe kill a few people and that’s it nothing really exciting, boring actually. I slaughter a few measly clones here and there. I cleared the station, but can you believe what comes next, Dooku wanted me to wait?! He wanted ‘me’ of all people to wait. He wanted me to draw in many wounded soldiers be it clone or jedi, hold them hostage maybe kill a few of them or whatever. But you four! You lovely four, well maybe not Rex and the other clones, but still you Jedi. Well now that I think of it I changed my mind Rex you can be counted. You four made this interesting and worth my time. Anyway I do believe in honor and will give you a warrior’s death. I would like to execute you four not as pests, but as honorable opponents of a most highest caliber. So I give you a choice. You can be executed like pests like them,” I pointed at the gunships and when the four turned around. I used the force to smash into one another blowing up, “Or face me one on one like a true and honorable warriors. Those are your choices. Chose the way you would like to die.” I said coldly as I threw my lightsaber up and caught it over and over again.

“We aren’t going to play your games you Sith scum!” Rex said pointing his pistol at me. I laughed as he began to reached for his throat choking. I placed my lightsaber in my belt. Rex drop his pistol as he floated over to me still clawing and clutching at his throat.

Then Anakin and Ahsoka ignited their lightsabers before they were ripped from their hands and floating in front of me. I holstered Rex’s pistol wrapping my hand around the two lightsabers. I put one in each hand, “If I get to kill you I will not just keep these as trophies, but put them in a display case also yours too Kenobi if you couldn’t figure it out. If I get your, Kenobi, I will rub it in Grievous’ face until the end of time.” I said putting them on my belt. I only had one slot remaining knowing full well what it was for, “Kenobi you wanna ignite you lightsaber?” I asked raising an eyebrow under my helmet raising my hand giving a ‘give me’ gesture. I threw a punch to Rex’s stomach as I let him go. He fell to the floor coughing holding both his throat and cracked stomach plate. When he looked up at me I saw the big crack half across his helmet. I called on the force again as Rex floated up in the air next to me choking again. Holding his throat tightly, “You know, your Captain here can’t do this all day, but I sure as hell can. So you three want to answer my question, or should we see how long Rex can go before he dies?”

“Yes. You should surrender.” Obi-wan said as three gunships flew in the hanger gunning down my droids and aimed at me, “I’m sure the Republic will show mercy toward you Grim especially if you give us both you information of Separatists bases and battle plans .”

I dropped Rex as my apprentice looked at me as she moved to my side. I shrugged as I threw Anakin and Ahsoka’s lightsabers back. When Rex got up I handed him his pistol. He cocked his head to the side a little as he was hesitant at first, but then grabbed it quickly before aiming it at my head, “Apprentice helmet on?” I asked as the clones came out of the gunships surrounding us. I raised my hand above my head.

“Yes Master, but why the question?” She asked as she did the same as if she thought I was seriously considering surrendering.

“Just wondering… Hey Obi-wan can I ask you and your men a quick question?” I asked as the clones got closer to me weapons drawn.

“You're hardly in place for-” Obi-wan was about to say as I cut him off.

“Anyways if you can breathe in space can you please raise your hand? I just want to get a head count.” I asked looking around, which I grabbed Alexandria’s hand and lifted both of our hands into the air.

Everyone and even my apprentice looked at me like a I had grown three heads, “What?” Rex asked as he stepped away from me a little.