Status: Disclaimer: This is a Fanfic where I use Star Wars The Clone Wars TV series and my original characters and or ideas. I do not know any Star Wars content except for my own characters I create...

Sith Revelation

Chapter 5: A "Grim" Escape

“I take that as a no for you all? Good, well good for us not so much for you.” I growled as all of a sudden the hanger bay shields failed as their generator were crushed. Suddenly everyone and everything was being sucked out into space. The gunships struggled to keep their balance. The jedi and the clones that were not in the gunships grabbed onto something holding them in place. My apprentice and I were thrown out into space as I grabbed onto her chest plate. I shot a grappling hook out of my forearm as I connected with the side of the station. Some clones that were unlucky got sucked out into space screaming. I extended my hand making a fist. The clones that were out in space began clutching their throats before they went limp, “Twenty-five in one go, I still go it.” I said as a grappling hook fired from my wrist and it began to reel me in toward the station. When my boots were about to touch the station wall they began to hum as they stuck to the metal firmly, “Hold on to me, you do not have magnetics in your boots as I do.” I said as Alexandria wrapped her hands around my neck and her legs over my stomach. I placed my clawed hands on the station my hands too let out a hum as the stuck to the station. I began to climb up the station as clones with jet packs began to follow me, “Hold on.” I said as I flipped off the station igniting my lightsaber as Alexandria tightened her grip her legs and arms wrapping around my body. The clones opened fire as I deflected the bolts. I sliced a clone in half as I passed him tackling another clone slashing his throat with my clawed free hand. The blood floated lazily out of his throat. I kicked off of him cutting a clone’s blaster in half before I head butted the now defenceless clone cracking his visor open. He began to scream before it turned into choking. I grabbed a clone’s leg slamming him into another. I threw my lightsaber like a javelin and it impaled the two clone together as I electrocuted three others with a burst of force lightning. I called my lightsaber back to me as the two remaining clones began to fire at me. I deflected their bolts as I slowly drifted back to the station. When my feet connected with the station I deactivated my lightsaber as I started sprinting up the station. The clones struggled to hit me as I picked up more and more speed. When I was at the bridge I saw that it was empty, “Perfect.” I smashed in as the vacuum of space tried to pull me out back. However my magnetic boots held me in place. I felt Alexandria grip began to weaken as she began to slip off me. She suddenly let go of me and began to scream as I grabbed her leg. The shattered window was suddenly covered by a blast wall as my apprentice fell to the ground.

“Thanks.” she said as I let go of her and she sat on her legs. She took off her helmet panting a little. I could see her eyes light up as she touched her chest plate, “That was definitely exhilarating.”

“We have to find a way out and somehow get off this station. That droid coward Grievous jumped out of hyperspace too close, the Republic ships must have picked up the signature of the dreadnought. But then again the ‘help’ Grievous sent did not have its shields up so it was as if it was meant…. To…. Fail.” I said slowly growling as it dawned on me, “Grievous!” I threw my fist through a console as it sparked widely. “That droid will be melted down!”

*****************************************************************************

Two clones rushed down the hall as the two sith ducked into a room. The clones stopped scanning the hallway for something, “You picking up anything?”

“Nah sensor’s clean.” The clone with an antenna over his left side of his visor said looking around, “We should get back to the Gen-” The clone cut himself off as looked at the open door.

“You see something?” The clone asked raising his blaster.

“Yeah there som- AHHHH!” The clone was cut off as he was pulled into the room by an unknown force. As the clone was pulled into the room he screamed before it was silenced by a meaty crack.

“Sting! Sting?! Ah what the?!” The clone screamed before he was also pulled into the darkness of the room.

“Let’s go.” Grim said as he exited the room his claws dripping with blood, “We have to get the hell out of here before we get captured.” Alexandria nodded in agreement as she followed him closely. They moved through the many halls looking for an exit.

“We could take an escape pod.” Alexandria suggested as Grim grabbed a clone from behind snapping his neck throwing the clone aside.

“No, we would be defenseless and we would be instantly targeted and destroyed by the three Republic cruisers waiting for us to run for it. We need a ship to rather blow past those cruisers, sneak past them, or blow them to utter hell. However the latter is almost impossible.” Grim said as he stopped and opened a security panel and began to rip wires out of it, and began plugging the wires into his gauntlet. “Hmm… What to do... What to do?” Grim began to think as he began tapping the chin of his helmet. His claws clicking as each finger touched his helmet. Grim touched the side of his helmet as a holographic image of the station popped up in front of him. The image zoomed in toward the top of the station as a red dot began to glow, “We are here,” Grim said as he pointed a the red dot, “We need to get to a hanger here. I’m thinking of leaving the way we came in, however…” Grim trailed off looking at Alexandria.

“Uhm... But they might be cutting off or sealing our exit.” Alexandria suggested more than said, not sure of her answer.

“Precisely. We arrived on the last possible hanger, which is hanger 13B, and the Republic arrived on hanger 1C here.” As Grim began to point out the locations yellow dots appeared on the hologram, “We should also expect clones posted and guarding the hangers and around this area so what to do with them.” Grim continued his pondering and continued to tap his chin in thought.

Just then a through hit Alexandria like a Rancor had just been dropped on her, “Master may I suggest a plan?” She asked hesitantly as she slowly begin to feel the heat of rage build up in her Master.

“Speak,” Grim said with a nod of his head looking at her. The crimson dots boring into Alexandria’s soul.

“Uhm, you know how you can do that changing voice to sound like these clones you speak of?” Alexandria asked trying to confirm her plan.

“What about it?” Grim asked as a clone flew through the air and Grim cut his chest without even looking, as if his blade just went on instinct.

The clone fell behind Alexandria who only spared the white armor clone a glance before clearing her throat nervously, “Do you think maybe you could… Y- you could sound like one of those Jedi and maybe order the clones guarding their ship to go somewhere else. With the clones away from their post we can slip onto a ship, board a Republic cruiser preferable cutting off communications as we board, get into a hyperspace capable ship, and leave the system?”

The hologram of the station disappeared as Grim got up tapping the side of his helmet. Grim put his hands behind his back nodding a smile crossing his face unseen by Alexandria, “Yes, that shall do nicely. But who shall I mimic? If I portray them the wrong I may blow our cover and give away your position…” Suddenly they began to hear footsteps. Grim snarled as he got up snapping the wires from his gauntlet, “Move.” Grim simply said as he slashed the security console and ran alongside Alexandria. Grim tossed a few thermal detonator charges. They magnetically stuck to the wall as they let off a collection of sharp, metallic ‘brrrings’.

“What are you doing?” Alexandria asked worriedly.

“Diverting their attention of course.” Grim said with a grin as he tapped his wrist as a series of explosions thundered behind them. Grim searched his belt for something particular, but he could not find it. Grim growled to himself, “Where the hell is the stupid thing… Ah there it is.” Grim took out a thin rectangular cube. Grim threw it on a wall pressing a few holographic buttons before he began to fiddle with his gauntlet. “Check… Check… I am Skywalker.” Grim said as his voice began to change, “Anakin Skywalker…. I hate sounding like Jedi.” Grim voice was exactly sounded like the one he called Anakin Skywalker’s voice, however Alexandria only heard him talk a handful of times so she really wasn’t the best judge. Grim pressed a few buttons on his gauntlet before he opened a com link, “Rex you there?”

“Yes General what do you need? We heard an explosion do you need help?” Rex said through Grim’s wrist.

“Yes meet me on the bridge Grim trapped us inside.” Grim said as he shook his head facepalming.

“Right away General.” Captain Rex said as Grim cut the connection.

“These clones are too easy… Maybe too easy.” Grim sneered as his voice returned to its metallic growl, “Let’s move.” Grim and Alexandria began to move the hangar entrance. However through their efforts of deception a couple of white cladded clones still stood guard. Grim shook his head in anger as he just approached the clones.

“Master?!” Alexandria whispered to him trying not to yell. Before she could even move Grim whistled gaining the troopers’ attention.

“Blast hi-!” One of the clones said as he raised his blaster. But before the clones could pull their triggers dark purple lighting shot from Grim’s fingertips frying them. As they fell to the ground twitching smoke flew off them creating a light smokescreen. Grim grab the two bodies and stuffed them into the hanger as his Apprentice walked behind him. Grim closed the hangar door before slashing the controls.

“There’s no ship here!” Alexandria said a bit of worry in her voice.

“Maybe… I just need them to come to me.” Grim chuckled darkly as he grabbed onto one of the two clones’ arm removing the wrist communicator, “Testing one two one two.”

“CT 75-75 what is it?” A voice asked through the communicator.

“We are in need of reinforcements. Grim is heading our way and the Jedi are trapped on the bridge. Captain Rex is working on freeing the jedi, but he’s heading our way!” Grim said in the clone’s voice.

“Alright we are sending a detachment via gunship hold out as long as you can.” The clone said back before Grim crushed the wrist communicator in his hand. His voice returned to normal as he spoke again, “We do not have much time get ready, because as soon as that gunship lands we are going to be found out.” Grim explained as he grabbed his lightsaber pushing himself up against a few boxes hiding himself as best as he could. Alexandria did the same opposite of him, although with her smaller frame she was more easily hidden. Soon they began to hear the rumble of the gunship coming into land. Alexandria peeked out a bit to see maybe twelve or more of the white armored clone file out of the gunship hurriedly followed by a clone with orange yellow highlighted armor, “Stay here.” Grim ordered roughly as he walked out into the open as he ignited his lightsaber and walked menacingly toward the clones. With this all of the clones aimed at Grim. However with his lightsaber Grim blocked the lasers sending them right back as he force dashed at the clones cutting most of them down in seconds. Grim then he threw out his clawed hand smashing three clones against a wall. As the clones collided with the wall their spines shattered as they fell to the ground motionless. Grim used his left hand to stab is claw into a clone throwing him aside as if he was just nothing. A blue bolt hit Grim in the head, however it seemed to do nothing. Grim then instantly threw out his clawed hand as the clone in the highlighted white armor began to float little clutching at his throat, “Who might you be?” Grim asked as he brought the clone to him now instead of using the force he used his mechanical clawed hand.

Without even talking the clone raised his blaster to Grim stomach shooting three times. However then with a tightening of his hand Grim made the clone drop his blaster as he now was using both of his hands to try to break Grim’s grip. Grim laughed as he threw the clone to the ground before sending a heavy punch to the clone's head knocking him out, along with cracking the clone’s visor to where there was none of the visor untouched, “On the gunship.” Grim ordered as he looked up to see the gunship try to take off, however he grabbed it with the force holding it in place. Alexandria jumped on the gunship heading toward the cockpit as she ignited her lightsaber the pale yellow glow of them disappearing, “Alexandria, leave him I have an idea.” Grim said as he jumped onto the ship walking toward the cockpit.

*****************************************************************************

The gunship flew into space idle, two black forms stand in the hull of the gunship. One of the black forms held onto the overhead handrail itself, which is an easy feat for one. However the other form hangs onto the rail’s handel. The clones seemed almost dead will their movements, seeming to be zombies at best, “You find a ship, whilst I do something… I will secure our exit. Try to find a ship, make it one that’s fast and armored.” The hull doors opened as Grim hopped out floating down toward the ship.

“Sir we still have no contact from anyone from the station, and there's a gunship heading back, and the men have given the clearance codes-” The clone in cloth armor was cut off by another.

“Sir there’s a , small, unidentified object outside!” A clone reported from a console looking toward admiral Yularen

“What object? The scanners are clean?” another clone said.

Suddenly a black figure slam onto the bridge window cracking it, “Why, hello there.” Grim’s rough voice called heavily muffled. The clones began to arm themselves, some in just cloth uniforms while other were in white battle armor, “You all might want to run… Or at least hold onto something.” Grim began punching the class with his robotic fist. Cracks spider webbed through the glass. With more than four hundred splinters in the glass Grim jumped off it, and then used his grapple to hurl himself at the glass, basically drop kicking his way into the bridge. Some clones got sucked out into space screaming, while another held on for dear life. Grim’s boots stuck to the metal floor as he began prying clones tossing them into the dark abyss. However with most of the clones gone a blast shield suddenly closed, and everything fell still, “Now who’s left?” Grim chuckled darkly as he ignited his lightsaber. Grim began his slow walk through the bridge slashing at the surviving clones until he got to the Admiral. Grim used the force to hold the man in the air. “Admiral I would like to comendire your ship,” Grim said as Admiral Yularen clutched at his throat, “W- what’s that, I can? How generous.” Grim let out a small chortle as Grim touched Yularen head as the man passed out. Grim walked up to the main console of the ship as he taped in a code that was all too familiar to him. “Engine cooling system disengaged, reactor cooling systems deactivated, and all guns locked.” Grim mumbled to himself as he ignited his lightsaber and slashed the console in front of him. “Would it be overkill… nah.” Grim thought a loud as all of the lightsabers on his belt began to fly off slashing any electronics on the ship. Suddenly a blaring siren echoed through the ship. “Now to get off this hunk of junk.” Grim chuckled as he crouched next to the unconscious body of Yularen. “But you’re my golden ticket.” Grim draped the Admiral over his shoulder as he sprinted out of the bridge. Grim began running down the halls of the Venator class destroyer with major notice, especially with the Republic Admiral on his shoulder. However any clone that tried to stop him was easily dealt with a force choke. Although to Grim’s favor these clone were showing quite the show off their great determination and valor. Then again what was a show if you were killed in the end. When Grim arrived at the hanger there were a Eta-class shuttle was being hijacked by my apprentice. “Good, just in time.” Grim laughed as he began walking to the shuttle. Grim held out a hand, the clones defending the ship were leivitated into the air before being flung across the hanger.

“Thanks.” Alexandria said as she huffed, clearly out of breath.

“We’ve overstayed our welcome, and the ship is about to explode, so lets get a move on!” Grim said, matter factly as he ran onto the shuttle.

“Okay… wait- what!” Alexandria screamed as she sprinted next to me almost falling as she ran up the ships ramp. “And who the hell is he?” Alexandria asked shaken as the ship rumbled with an explosion.

“Republic Admiral, a pretty high up in the ranks I think, but that’s not here or there. More importantly if they kill us they kill him. So if I know the jedi right, which I do, they will not risk the life of an innocent man to kill anyone. That’s the main weakness of the jedi, it’s a noble value, but it is idiotic when it come to war. I digress, because without that weakness we couldn’t do this ‘nifty trick’!” Grim said as he walked into the pilots seat, and his claws danced around the console in front of him. The shuttle rose into the air, and quickly made its way out of the hanger as it rocketed into space. With mere seconds to spare, venator class star destroyer exploded sending an explosion through space. “Then we send out a open message, as we fly to our freedom. Easy am I right?” Grim chuckled as he awaited a response.

“Yeah… sure.” Alexandria said slowly as she looked back at the passed out Republic Admiral. Soon the admiral jolted awake, obviously disoriented

“Ah, you finally wake up.” Grim sneered as a smile cracked under his helmet.

“Where am I-.” Admiral Yularen asked before a grave tone overtook his voice, “Grim.”

Grim growled in disdain, “I do not mind ‘clones’, Jedi are not above my judgment, but I hate admirals. So cause any trouble and you may just find your send holding in your guts, while you get pushed out into space.”

“If that was not clear after the slaughter you hold every time you meet us.” Admiral Yularen said as he looked back Grim meeting his cold crimson gase with his own blue gase. “You do not intimidate me Grim, if you plan to kill me I suggest you do it.”

“No, no, no, I don’t plan to kill you admiral, nor do I want to, sadly.” Grim said as he leaned closer to admiral Yularen, a menacing snarl escape his throat, “But you should be scared.” Grim’s mechanical clawed hand crushed the pilot seat armrest.

“You can try, but you will not be successful.” The Admiral countered as he leaned away from Grim.

Grim tapped on his gauntlet before twisting a knob, “All I wanted was your voice.” Grim said in a perfect mimic of the admiral. The admiral’s eyes widened in realization, however before Grim chuckled, before tapping the admiral’s head. As soon as Grim’s claw touch Yularen’ head he past out again. Grim scraped his claws together as if pondering the thought of gutting the admiral. Grim growled at himself as he shook his head turning back to the empty space.

“Master are we going to kill him?” Alexandria asked as she sat in the seat opposite side of her Master.

“No, he’s more useful as he is, rather than a corpse.” Grim grumbled as he gripped the ships controls taking them away from the station. As not even one of the ships fired on them. “Looks like your message was received. Good. Time to get on more friendly grounds.” The ships engines soon fired up as they rocketed into hyperspace.