Status: Disclaimer: This is a Fanfic where I use Star Wars The Clone Wars TV series and my original characters and or ideas. I do not know any Star Wars content except for my own characters I create...

Sith Revelation

Chapter 6: The Malevolence

I saw the republic ship jump into hyperspace, “Away with the admiral, and in with the general.” I growled as I turned to see Grievous stomping toward me. An animalistic snarl escaped my throat as I stomped back at Grievous lightsaber in hand. “Your going to wish you died when Dooku brought you back!” I snarled as our lightsaber ignited as my black blade collided with his green blade.

“Is that so?” Grievous spat angrily as his arms split and he ignited three other blue and green lightsabers. I jumped back as he swung as me. “I was and always be the better warrior Grim.”

I grabbed my second lightsaber as the two other black and white blades ignited humming loudly. “I’ll take that bet, see who truly is the better warrior.” We charged at each other. Are sabers locked in a parry, trying to overpower each other. In a battle of raw physical power, I would lose, as my organic arm would sooner or later give out. However with the force I could easily overpower him. I pushed Grievous back with a force push as his feet sparked across the floor. I let loose a a torrent of lightning from my claw as Grievous jumped out of the away, before catching my next torrent with his lightsaber. He threw it back at me as I caught the blots tossing them aside. I launched my double bladed lightsaber as it screamed through the air. Grievous slashed it out of the air as it flew back to my hand. I leapt into the air as I crashed down on Grevious pinning him to the floor. I use all of my strength and body weight to try and bring my black and white blade into his head. However his two blades held firm. “Just. Die. Grievous. Die like all of your droids!” I growled as our blades whined and crackled wildly, as if they were about to break.

“I think not Grim.” Grievous snarled as he use his two free hands to grab my face, ripped my helmet off, and threw me. I slammed against a Vulture droid denting it in badly. The vulture sparked and died as I fell on my hands and knees. The Vulture droid collapsed a fire bursting from the crushed droid. I growled in anger as I looked at the flames.

Blood curdling screams echoed in my head. The rumbling of explosions shook my core. Soon I heard static as a voice tried in vain to break through it. I growled as I was picked up by my throat into the air. Although Grievous was not taller than me, he could still take me an inch off the ground. I placed both of my legs on Grievous' chest as I fell to the ground far from me. I pushed myself up as I holstered both of my sabers. “You will regret that.” I snarled at Grievous as he rose to his feet. I grabbed him with the force as I threw him to a wall. I quickly grabbed him again as I threw him into a pile of crates. The pile exploded as Grievous pushed himself out. I ran at Grievous, force dashing I tackled the cyborg as we locked in a hold. His two arms gripped my hands, his right hand clamped down on my organic hand. I roared in pain as I my robotic hand gripped his head. I punched him as I gripped his head about to rip it off.

“Enough!” An old voice shouted as both me and Grevious stopped.

Grievous let go of me, as I did the same, a static buzzing in the back of my skull. I walked over as I grabbed my helmet putting it on. The seal clicked and whine as I let a small growl escape my lips. “You stop me, I stop you.” I growled in Grevious’ ear as I walked past him. I knelt in front of Count Dooku, bowing my head. “Apologises my lord.” I said as I placed my claw across my chest. “I let the anger of my failure get to me.” growling the last part as I glared at Grievous, “I unfortunately hit a exploding roadblock, however I have managed to pinpoint a weak medical station if we need it.”

“Your mission was a success Grim. We now know where one of their medical stations are, and we know it is weakened.” Count Dooku said in a monotone voice, his silent rage quelled, “General it is time, the Malevolence is ready, it must see more testing.”

“Yes Count Dooku.” Grievous said as his yellow slitted eyes stared daggers into me. I returned it with my own crimson gase.

(The ship I’ve heard so little of and know nothing about. The Malevolence.) I through as I rose from my knee, “My Lord, would you like me to accompany the Malevolence. To ensure the General does not get this ship… destroyed.” I said looking toward grievous as the last words left my mouth. Count Dooku said nothing as he stared coldly at me. “Thank you my Lord, thank you for your generosity.” I bowed deeply as Count Dooku turned and walked away. I rose as I stared at General Grievous. “Take me to the ship… General.” I growled as I crossed my arms across my chest, venom poured from my words.

“Are you bring your pet?” Grievous asked as he came mere inches from my face.

“I would like too, it will give her more field time. Unfortunately I can’t just up and travel to Korriban, and put here through the trials. Then again I’m not really a person of tradition.” Grievous snarled at me as he stormed away. I soon followed after him, “Apprentice with me.” I commanded as she hurried to my side.

*****************************************************************************

I sat with my helmet placed to the glass as I saw the giant ION charged up. My eyes opened as wide as they could be. I saw the giant ring blast out disabling two giant republic cruisers at once. A insane smile split across my face as the manies turbolasers firing and pounding the defenceless ships. “HELL YEAH!” I shouted as I pumped my fist into the air. “This thing is awesome! Why wouldn’t you share this with me?!” I growled the question as I glared at Grievous, as my head was glued to the glass, once again, as I looked to the destruction outside.

“I don’t like how happy you get with these sorts of things.” General Grievous spat indignantly, “It’s annoying.”

“Ne ne ne ne nah.” I muttered in a mocking tone of Grievous’ comment, “I like things that kill people. When those things are massive, are invincible, and make pretty colors I get kind of giddy. Get use to it.” I said as I turned back to the ships as they exploded.

“General, they have launched escape pods as predicted. They have also been disabled, Should we continue with phase two?” One of the B1 battle droid said in their high squeaky voice.

“Phase two?” I asked as I turned staring at Grievous, “What’s phase two?!”

“Yes, send out the Pod Hunters quickly.” General Grievous ordered as he clasped his hands behind his back. “We must not have any survivors. The Republic must not know about this ship.”

“No survivors.” I laughed darkly as I walked out of the bridge. “I will ensure the Hunter's work is complete. Grievous touch her and you’re losing your arms.” I added as I shut the door behind me. Then I poked my head back through the door adding, “Hurt her, and you will be in a bacta tank for the rest of your life.”

*****************************************************************************

I jumped on the hunter’s pod as it blasted into space. “All engines forward, full steam ahead.” I ordered in a puffed out voice. The B1 battle droids looked at me, not expecting my presence. “What are you all looking at?” I said dangerously as they all shot stiff.

“Nothing.” They all said in unison.

“Good. continue as normal, I just want to participate.” I said as we approached a pod. I saw the group of clones inside. They all wore cloth uniforms as they looked at us in fear. I waved at they chuckling. “I got this one, find another.” I ordered as I hopped off the Pod Hunter landing on the escape pod. I scratched my claws against the glass. Then I placed my mechanical hand against it. I pushed myself off lightly as I floated there. All of the clones looked at me oddly. (What happens when you have your prey in a can… You crush the can to get the prey out.) I thought to myself as I called on the foce to bare down on the pod. Suddenly I could hear the pod groan as it caved in. The hiss of oxygen reached my ears as I could see the clone inside the pod begin to panic. I forced my hand together, which i met extreme resistance. My muscles strained in protest as I slammed my hands together. I saw the pod completely collapse as I heard the faint noise of screaming. I pressed my hands together tightly as the screaming stopped. “One down, a few to go.” I chuckled darkly as I shot out my grappling hook. I clicked silently against a piece of debris as I pushed myself through the bones of the ship. I passed a few pods that had already been squeezed by the hunters. However I did get a few of the lifepods for myself. (You’re the last one.) I laughed to myself as I slammed on the pod. (Best to make this one quick. I don’t need Grievous leaving my here. I ignited my lightsaber as I heard my muffled footsteps, being chased by muffled voices of worry. I slammed my lightsaber into the pod’s hull as I quickly sliced it across the glass. Using the force I pried the pod apart as the clones floated there in space. The armored clones held blasters firm as they began firing at me. Luckily I landed on a piece of an engine as pushed myself off it. I ignited my second lightsaber as I cut through their finial troops easily. “Too easy,” I huffed s I let out a long and exaggerated sigh as I allowed my body to lie limp in space. It almost looked as if I was one of the corpses in the floating graveyard, “This may end up turning into a boring assignment.” As a Pod Hunter flew by I grabbed on to it as I was pulled along. “Droid, did we get every escape pod?” I asked the closest B1 battle droid next to me.

“Yes, there are no organic lifeforms in the debris field. All escape pods have be neutralized.” The B1 battle droid reported in its high squeaky voice, “The only organic life out here is just you General.”

“Very good.” I muttered a strained chuckle escaped my throat, “I want Jedi not clones.” As the droid hunter docked in the Malevolence I deflated a little as I boarded one of the trains, as a monotone voice echoed in the back of my mind, I think it was something about a gap or something. After almost dozing off a handful of times, my senses perked up as I felt a all too familiar dark aura. (Count Dooku is on the ship, this ought to be interesting. As I almost fell asleep again I arrived at the bridge walking in to see Count Dooku standing in front of the Captain’s chair. “My lord.” I said bowing deeply as he turned to look at me, his brown cloak hiding most of his body.

“Set a course for the Abregado system, we shall now place the Malevolence into the Jedi’s view.” Count Dooku ordered as he sat down. Grievous nodded as the droid made the calculations to do so. Soon I felt the Malevolence jump into hyperspace as the world stretched into a blue tunnel around us.

I let a smile across my face as I know got to see this ship do some real damage. “My Lord , if I may ask, why are we heading to the Abregado system? Shouldn’t we move into Republic space, in a vulnerable position, and begin wiping them out?”

“They are tracking us.” General Grievous spat at me as he looked at me. His yellow slitted eyes narrowed, they burned with anger

“Oh, so soon our fine General, you let us get tracked?!” I shot back as I glared at him, “The wondrous work of the great CIS ‘General’. Ladies and gentlemen, let’s give him a hand! He does it with such finesse!” I said as Grievous snarled at me as he bumped into me personally. A growl rumbled in the back of my throat as my clawed hands balled into fists. I felt the ship rumble as we exited hyperspace. The bridge was bathed in a red glow. I stood next to my apprentice as we stood looking out into space, “So what’s are plan, has the weapon been discovered?” I asked as I looked at Count Dooku over my shoulder.

However before my question could be answered one of the droids spoke, “We’re tracking three Republic cruisers. What should we do?”

Grievous and I both growled in unison, “Jam their transmissions.” Count Dooku ordered as the droid nodded.

“Jam them quickly. If they’re smart they will report in, and maybe call for reinforcements.” I said as I looked out to see the three venator class destroyers in the distance, ever so slowly approaching us. “I guarantee they will open fire as soon as they get in range.” I said as I turned to Dooku.

“General Grievous, this will be a suitable test for our new weapon.”
Count Dooku said emotionlessly. You may fire when ready.”

“Yes my lord.” General Grievous said as the B1 battle droids typed at their consoles, as the weapon powered up. “Fire!” Grievous ordered as he balled his hand into a fist in front of him. I chuckled in delight as I barely felt the presence of a Jedi. A purple and white ring of ionic energy was fired from the Malevolence. The ring shortly enveloped the Republic ships as they began drifting without power.

“Their shields are down.” A B1 droid reported in its high speaky voice.

“All cannons, fire!” General Grievous ordered as red lasers began to pummel the defenceless Republic ships. Explosions light up along the cruisers as Grievous laughed sadistically. One of the Republic ships exploded as the guns ripped the ship apart. In mere seconds the three Republic Venator class destroyers were obliterated in mere minutes. Soon the destroyers were no more as golden explosions swallowed them. I laughed darkly as I now knew it was my favorite part of this mission. Soon the guns stopped as General grevious looked over a droid’s shoulder. “Another successful test, wouldn’t you say, Count?”

“We must keep our position secret. Send out the hunters.” Count Dooku ordered, “I want all of those lifepods destroyed.” Grievous snarled happily as I heard one of the B1 droids chuckling also.

“Yes my Lord, I shall personally see to the hunter’s success, and the destruction of the pods.” I said bowing as I walked out of the room.

*****************************************************************************

I let a yawn escape my throat as I stood on the Pod Hunter as we drifted through the debris field. “So that’s three down right.” I asked bored as we banked away from a large engine.

“Yes General, two to go.” The B1 battle droid answered as the other droids nodded.

“Well let’s get them crushed and done with, I can’t take this boredom any longer. Another parsec, and I get a free voucher.” I joked to myself as my voice tailed off.

“General coming up on the first pod.” The droid said as I looked to see the two pods were close by.

“Good, lock on to this pod and quickly dispatch the crew. I’ll pop the other one.” I ordered as I sat down watch the clones, in the pod, scramble. “They are most likely calling for help pop’em quickly.” I knocked on the pod as I crouched.

“Go get them boys.” The B1 battle droid said as he tapped on the pod hunter happily. The Pod Hunter latched onto the pod as a door between the four pinchers opened. A squad of battle droids flew out of it holding their blasters.

“Let’s cut this can open!” One of the battle droids said as a blue torch ignited on his tan wrist. The droids began to cut as bright white sparks flew into space. The clones inside seemed to scramble even faster. Then the glass of the pod shattered and the two clones were sucjed into space screaming.

“There they go.” Another droid said as the droid floated looking at one another.

I quickly used the force to snap their necks silencing them, “The insistent screaming. Holy crap it’s annoying.”

“Corporal, there another pod over there.” The B1 droid piloting the pod hunter pointed out.

“So there is, shift position.” I ordered as I sat down yawning. The other B1 battle droids grabbed into the pod hunter’s spikes as the pod hunter let go of the popped escape pod. The droid piloting the hunter began to hum a dark tune as he tapped on the hunter. “Stop that you dolt.” I growled as the droid immediately stopped. “Crush that pod!” I ordered as I saw the pod’s passengers begin to move, but not in a scared way. Then I felt a tug from the force as a smile crossed my helmeted face. I began to chortle, before it turned into insane cackling. I earned a look from the droids as they pushed away from me. I stood up as the Pod Hunter made it’s slow approach to the final pod. “Destroy that pod quickly they most likely have a distress call pulsing!”

I stood as the pod clamped onto the pod with a dull and metallic thud. “Well this looks like the last one, let’s finish the job.” One the the B1 battle droid said gleefully.

One of the B1 battle droids looked up, “Hey, what’s a Jedi doing out here?” the droid asked.

I looked up from my insane laughter as I locked eyes with the jedi, “Koh-to-ya Master Plo Koon, a pleasure.” I said mockingly as he narrowed his eyes and ignited his blue lightsaber. “I’m a bit stiff, just give me a sec, open fire.” I said lazily as I stretched my arms and torso. The droids began to open fire.

Plo Koon quickly dashed down slicing one the the droids in half. As the three other droids began to focus their fire on the Jedi, “Take cover!” the droid piloting the hunter said as I ignited my saber just in time to block a blue blot.

“Great idea, finally a competent one.” I growled sarcastically as I flipped behind the pilot’s seat. Plo Koon forced push a droid into the hull of the hunter a I heard a metallic ping. “Useless.” I growled, “Take cover rust buckets!” I shouted as the two remaining droid jetted to to each side of the pilot. I quickly ducked out of sight, as I quickly hopped behind a piece of debris beginning my flank.

“I can’t get a clear shot!” One of the black and white clones said as the two fired pop shots at the three remaining droids.

“Time to put the squeeze on them.” I barely heard one of the battle droids say as I heard the familiar sound of a electric motor start up. Then I heard metal begin to groan.

“If the droid survives this, I’m giving him a promotion.” I said making a metal note of this. I quickly got into position as I crouched on a piece of a wall ready to pounce on a target as I just saw a clone go flying behind the pod hunter, “What the hell?” I whispered as I cocked my head to the side. The clone stopped as he shot the two armed battle droid as the pilot took cover behind the hatch of his seat. My eyes widened in realization as Plo Koon cut the Pod Hunter’s spikes pushin it away, freeing the damaged pod. “Blast, damn Jedi!” I growled as my anger surged. The Pod Hunter flew back, as Plo Koon brought the clone back with the force. Looked at the Pod Hunter was pushed as it banged into debris as it exploded into a fiery inferno, “Oh, great…. The only B1 I like is blown up!” I roared to myself as I sat there watching them.

“Well, General, this is another fine mess we’ve gotten into.” One of the clones said as I pushed myself behind another piece of debris.

“You’re sense of humor is improving.” Plo Koon said in a monotone voice as I narrowed my eyes.

“I don’t mean to tell you so, but I never believed anyone would come looking for us.” The clone finished as all three of them looked around scanning for something, “Well at least we have the Sith stalking us.”

“Stay on guard, Grim most likely is waiting for us to put our guard down.” Plo Koon said evenly as he placed his hand on his mask.

“Damn right, wait… What are you doing Koon?” I asked now fully intrigued as I felt the force seeming brush past me. “You… No, wh- what are you trying to do? Flush me out?” I questions myself as I stared hard at Plo Koon. “No… that’s not it.”

“Sarget, why are you so certain no one is coming?” Plo Koon asked.

“We’re just clones, sir. We’re meant to be expendable.” One of the Clones responded as he looked at the pod’s hull infront of him seemingly hopeless.

“No droids are expendable.” I added to myself.

“Not to me.” Plo Koon answered matter-a-factly. I was broken out of my stupor as a bright white light blinded me.

I saw a ship come into view, when my eyes adjusted as I saw a black and grey greighter come and stop in front of the pod. “Not on my watch.” I growled as I launched myself tackling Plo Koon off the escape pod as I tackled him roaring.

“General!” I heard one of the clones yell. I grappled with him as I threw a heavy punch to his gut as I began to take blaster fire.

“Another time then. Master Plo Koon.” I laughed as I threw Plo Koon at the Twilight, which I knew Ahsoka and Anakin. I flew through the debris. As I saw the ship lasily sit there now pursuing me I shook my head. “Now they know of the weapon. Time to see how this plan fails. Can not wait to have the talk with Dooku. But why listen to me. I say phase out the B1’s only implement commando’s, supers, other smart infantry. Who cares about the cost, at least we will have competent forces, but Noooo. Why listen to Grim, he’s not smart!” I argued to myself as I shifted through the debris. I saw the twilight almost vanish from view as I saw the massive hull of the Malevolence begin to fly above me. “Time to report back. I said as I made my way to the Malevolence.

Right as I brushed my hand on the hull the large ship cut to the side as I was whacked on the back by an antenna. Pain flashed through my spine as I saw the ship power up the ion cannon. “W- what?” I questioned as I rushed to try and get out of the ion canon’s way. I had only move inches as a bright purple and white light paint me, and everything around me purple as I cursed as I fried off my grappling hook. The large right pulsed from the ship as I flew into the debris field, Suddenly I felt a quick jab in my back as it smashed into the back of my collar. Suddenly a painful burning shot through my body as I spasmed. Bright white electricity shot through my body. I screamed in agony as my body tried to move in way that were not biologically possible. Then I felt as if my body was burning before everything went black.