Status: Disclaimer: This is a Fanfic where I use Star Wars The Clone Wars TV series and my original characters and or ideas. I do not know any Star Wars content except for my own characters I create...

Sith Revelation

Chapter 8: Malevolent Destruction

The ship rumbled as we continued to get pummeled by the three Republic ships behind us. “If this keeps up will we be destroyed soon.” I stated as I looked over the shoulder of a droid, “What is the status of the repairs?”

“We’ve lost our primary weapon. Ah, the hyperdrive has been disabled.” A B1 battle droid reported. Both Grievous and I growled in anger at the report.

“General? General, the forward engines are shutting down.” A B1 battle droid reported.

“Impossible!” Grievous snarled.

“Tsk, like the three cruisers pummeling us doesn’t give you reason.” I snarled as I punched the wall. “Where are our reinforcements?!” The ship shook even harder as I saw an explosion right outside the bridge window. “They must have realised we can’t bug out. They’re targeting the bridge directly now.”

I shook my head in anger, as I turned to General Grievous talking to a hologram of Count Dooku, “It had not sustain extensive damage.” Grievous bluffed as I can to his side.

“It has my Lord.” I said bowing, “My greatest apologies.” Grievous snarled at me, striking me as I hit him back.

“Generals, I have arranged a trap, which will give you an advantage over the Jedi.” Count Dooku said.

“I assure you, that is unnecessary.” Grievous said.

“Don’t delude yourself.” I spat at Grievous.

“Do not compound your failure this day, by allowing our prized warship to fall.” Count Dooku growled his eyes narrowing in anger, and possibly annoyance.

“My Lord, they will never capture me or this ship.” Grievous said almost snapping at Count Dooku.

“I’ll take that bet, five hundred credits.” I quipped a smile cracking under my helmet.

“Grim enough of your incessant jokes.” Count Dooku growled looking at me in annoyance.

“Forgive me, my Lord, I forgot myself.” I said slowly, and dryly, bowing my head.

“Heading toward you is a very important galactic senator. With her as your hostage, they will call off their attack.” Count Dooku finished, his bubbling anger seeming to slowly subside.

“As you wish, my Lord.” Both Grievous and I said bowing.

“I’ll take care of your ‘guest’.” I said a snarl bubbling in my chest, “We wouldn’t want her to be scared off by the ‘all powerful’ gonk droid of the Droid Army.” This earned an aggravated growl from Grievous, I turned around I saw a silver ship come out of hyperspace.

“Sir, we are scanning a small ship off our bow.” A B1 battle droid stated turning its head to look at Grievous.

“Good. Our hostage has arrived.” Grievous said happily, stalking over to the droid, “Activate the tracktor-”

“I got this.” I said, cutting Grievous’ order off, as I raised my two hands out aiming them at the ship. I reached out with the force as I could feel the ship hitting the force. I closed the force over the ship as I saw hit stop dead wobbling, trying to break my hold. With some effort I began to pull the ship back. My arms stained as I slowly brought the ship towards the Malevolence. “There.” I huffed, my arms going limb, falling to my sides, “I seemed to have worn myself out, how about the gonk droid goes to collect our passenger’s luggage.” I let a small chortle escape my throat as I sat down in an empty chair. My apprentice came to stand next to me looked at me with a look of something… I don’t know if it was admiration, fear, or concern.

“Sir, the Republic cruisers have halted their attack.” A B1 battle droid reported, as he turned to face grievous before returning to his console.

“Jedi are so predictable.” General Grievous snarled happily.

“Well when you want to protect every speck of dirt in the universes, then yeah, it’s bound to happen.” I said putting my boots on a nearby console leaning back in the metal chair, “What did you expect?” I interlock my fingers placing my hands on my chest. “Now go get the Senator, it’d be a shame if she got away.”

“Get a repair team up here.” Grievous snapped as he turned walking away, “Continue working on the hyperdrive. I’m going down to the main hanger.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” I said waving my hand at him, “Don’t lose the Senator!” As the door shut behind General Grievous I turned to look at the closest droid, “We need to ensure this ship makes it back to Count Dooku. I want all and any repair teams working triple, if not quadruple, time on everything and anything.” I ordered coldly as the B1 nodded tapping on his console.

“If your so sure that the General may fail why are we just sitting here?” Alexandria asked dully in an almost whisper. “I mean no disrespect Mas-” She tried to add, but I cut her off.

“Because seeing that blasted cyborg fail bring the greatest happiness in my sad miserable existence. Besides he’s less annoying when I don’t have to see his ugly person.” I said in the same tone and volume as she did, “I just like seeing him fail miserably, regardless of what. I just find it extremely humorous, to be quite honest.”

“Ohh.” She said dully looking away from me and out the window.

“Is something wrong?” I asked dryly, “I can feel your emotions. Although they give you strength, I can tell your soul has splintered. Was it the first kill, how about the twenth?”

“I- uh I don’t-” She stammered as I raised my hand silencing her.

“If you ever need a moment to yourself, just ask, I know this lifestyle is hard on some, and it’s not the life most can bare even for a few days. So if you need to collect yourself-” I was cut off as I heard the soft buzzing of a far off alarm. “What is that.” I asked the droids around the bridge staring at each one.

“It seems there’s been an explosion at the main hanger near substation 9-4.” a B1 battle droid answered me, “It was from a small Naboo ship.”

“Of course it was, now I really want to meet this Senator, hopefully she didn’t die in the blast, that would be a damn shame.” I said standing up, “Let’s see what I have to bail him out of this time. It’s not like he lost her already right? Right.”

“There has been an alarm reporting we have stowaways on board.” The B1 battle droid said slowly.

“Of course.” I said my torso sagging as I walked out of the bridge, “Apprentice with me.” I said sadly.

*****************************************************************************

I walked with a unit of B1 battle droids as I searched the ship, with still no trace of the Senator that had alluded the fine Gronk General. Aforementioned General was appearing through the smoke. “I’ve found nothing.” I reported dully, “How in the hell did you let this happen? She is one blasted woman, you're really are pathetic.” I growled at him, which was returned by his own growl.

Before Grievous could say anything more an electronic beep from a com panel drew our attention. “Ah, General?” A B1 battle droid said.

“What?!” General Grievous growled.

“The damage to the hyperdrive was not as bad as we first thought.” The B1 battle droid reported, “We should be able to get under way again shortly.”

“Ah, there’s some good news.” I said the smallest speck of happiness in my voice, however it was saturated with venom.

“I must inform Count Dooku.” General Grievous said turning around, “Stay here. Continue the search.” He said tapping a tan and yellow B1 battle droid on its chest. “Find the stowaway and bring them to me.”

“Roger, Roger.” The B1 battle droid said as the other B1s parted for General Grievous.

“Alright keep searching, we covered the west, take the east halls. My unit will take the west of the halls to your backs.” I ordered.

“Roger, Roger.” The collection of B1 battle droids said as they began to march off.

Right before I began moving again I looked at a panel that was pressed up against the wall. “Hmm.” I growled as I looked at my units, “Go on ahead.” I ordered as they began marching away. I soon followed, but as I passed the second alcove away from the panel, which gave me an odd feeling, I hid staring at the panel out of the corner of my eye. Soon the panel shifted as I saw a woman set out with a gold protocol droid. “You sneaking little girl.” I muttered to myself, a large insane smile crossing my face.

She messed with the com panel for a moment, before speaking into it, “Anakin!”

“Padmé? Are you alright? Where are you?” I heard the voice of Anakin Skywalker say, worry clear in his voice.

“On the lower levels.” Padmé said, “I’m fine, but I don’t know for how long. Droids are everywhere.”

“Obi-wan and I are on too.” Anakin said.

“Lovely.” I muttered moving a tiny bit closer, seeing the gold protocol droid wasn’t paying attention.

“What?! What are you doing here?” Padmé asked.

“We came to get you off this ship.” Anakin answered, “Ahsoka, how can we get to the Senator?”

“According to our scans, there seems to be a large open area in the center of the ship.” the voice of Ahsoka said through the com panel, “It should be halfway between the both of you.”

“We’re on our way.” Anakin said, “Did you hear that, Padmé?”

“I’ll be there.” Padmé said about to bolt from the com panel. She looked back to see me standing right behind her.

“Why hello there, Padmé I presume?” I said bending down to her level, “If you just wanted to use the phone, you should have just asked.” Before she could run my claw shot out wrapping itself around her neck.

“Oh my!” the gold protocol droid gasped as I used the force to pick him up in the air.

I let a small insane chuckle leave my mouth as a broad smile stretched across my face as I pulled Padmé closer to my helmeted face. “So,” I said slowly, “What to do with a lovely woman like you. I could probably toy with you for hours before your boyfriends even come close to reaching you.” When I referred to the jedi duo as her ‘boyfriends’ I saw something glint in her light brown eyes. I like a curious growl escape my throat as I looked intently at her, “Why did my comment get a reaction out of you?” I asked in a monotone voice as, I searched her face, soon tapping into the force for further searching. She tried to speak, but it seemed no excuses came to her, “Ahh, I see.” I said in realization, as a giggle escaped me. “Very interesting, I’ll have to talk to you more often. Someone you hide in your life, a love that could never be. A typical forbidden love story, but who could the man, or woman be… I’m not judging by the way, just curious.” I let her go, and the gold protocol droid as well. I kneeled down to her, as she lay on the ground coughing. “I have to apologize Senator, I don’t do well with social interactions.” I helped her up, more of placing her on her feet then her accepting my help.

“If you are going to take me as a hostage, then you better do it.” Padmé said in pure deficance.

“Oh, don’t worry my dear, I don’t intend to do anything of the sort.” I said, a confused look appearing on Padmé’s face. “I have my reasons, hit me up and I’ll explain in further detail. Now is not the time and place. Follow me if you don’t mind, we don’t want you getting caught now do we?” Her confusion only grew as I grabbed her arm leading her down the hall, “Come now Goldy we don’t have much time.” I said as I dragged Padmé along, and the droid soon followed.

Soon we arrived at the middle of the ship, trains flying around on their tracks. We stepped up to the opening as I looked down into the drop. “This is where we’re supposed to meet them.” Padmé said looking around the open space, “He’s probably late again.”

“Yeah, with Skywalker I’m not surprised.” I yawned, earning a look from both Padmé, and the gold protocol droid, “What?!” I said defensively shrugging my shoulders and extending my arms to my waist. “I can feel the duo, so they are close, but just might be at another substation.” I stated flatly looking around to see if I could spot any sign of either Obi-wan or Skywalker.

“But we do have company of another sort.” The gold protocol droid said turning to an approaching unit of B1 battle droids.

“Oh now they are not useless!” I shouted in irritation as I ignited my lightsabers.

“Blast them!” the leading B1 battle droid said, all of the droids opening fire. I stepped in front of Padmé blocking the red bolts, as she drew her open blaster pistol firing. She hit one of the droids knocking it down. We began to get pushed back as more and more droid came down the halls. As soon as we hit the metal red ramp I was the Gold protocol droid slowly walk down, followed closely by Padmé. I flipped down landing back to back with the Senator.

“I got you covered.” I said deflecting a few more red bolts.

“Jump!” Padmé shouted as the droid began to open fire on us again.

“Who, me?” The gold protocol droid said, as she pushed him into one of the rail jet cars. Then Padmé jumped as well. I flipped down, just in time to see the gold protocol droid slam down, as his rear, before falling down onto another rail jet car going the opposite way. I heard his scream slowly drop off as he flew farther away. I knelt behind Padmé as we passed through a very small tube.

“Padmé!” I just heard the voice of Anakin Skywalker shout as I looked behind us to see Anakin landed on another rail jet parallel to us.

“Anakin!” Padmé shouted in relief I saw Anakin waving to him. I saw his face scrunch up in both confusion and anger. Shortly after passing through another tube, I heard the district thump of a rocket being fired. I turned my head to see the purple rocket fly ahead of us taking out the track.

“Whelp that’s a problem.” I stated flatly.

“The bridge is out!” Padmé shouted as she turned away from the explosion.

“Jump to me!” Anakin shouted back, “I’ll use the force. You have to trust me.”

“No need.” I said as I picked Padmé up, bridal style. My robotic legs tensed up, as I heard them wiring readying for the leap. Before she could object my robotic legs released the energy as I soared over to the next train. However it seemed I overestimated the jump, “Oh no.” I said silently ready to deploy my grappling hook before we stopped in mid air hovering there. We slowly were brought back to the rail jet as my boots hitting my intended target. I placed Padmé down as we moved to Anakin’s arms. As we went through another tube.

“Nice catch.” I heard Obi-wan say as I looked up to see him talking through his com link. As he caught sight of me I waved at him, earning another confused look. “I’ll fetch the droid.” Obi-wan stated slowly.

“I’m coming with!” I shouted as I leaped off the train, shooting my grappling hook to get to the rail jet Obi-wan was riding. I Lifted myself up to Obi-wan’s level standing over him.

He activated his blue lightsaber aiming at me as I raised my hand in trying to show him I meant no harm, “Wow wow wow!” I said quickly backing away from him, “Easy there rancor, I mean no harm!” Obi-wan did not drop out of his stance, but seemed to relax a tad bit, more out of confusion. “I know what your next question is going to be.” I said lowering my hands a bit. “Grim why should I trust you?” I said in a perfect impersonation of his voice. My voice returned to his husky robotic tone as I looked at him, “I’m bored and I have nothing to do, and contrary to popular belief, I actually hate Grievous. Probably the same, or a little bit more than you do.” I stated flatly as Kenobi lowered his lightsaber. As our talk concluded we jumped down to another train, above the gold protocol droid. Obi-wan stretch out his hand, closing his eyes, the droid began floating out of the crate he was in. I soon heard another rail jet’s horn go off, “Kenobi, there rail-” Before I could warn him, he opened his eyes just in time to see the gold droid get hit by the oncoming train.

“Blast,” Obi-wan cursed, “That’s not good.”

“Really what tipped you off?” I asked sarcastically looking at him.

I got a slightly annoyed looked at him as he spoke into his wrist comlink, “Anakin, I got separated from your droid.”

“Threepio.” I heard the voice of Padmé say through Obi-wan’s comlink.

“Ugh, I’ll take care of it.” I heard Anakin’s voice say in slight annoyance.

“We’ll meet you back at the twilight.” I heard Anakin’s muffled voice say, before I tapped Obi-wan on the shoulder.

“Just FYI the Malevolence’s Hyperdrive is almost fixed, so the Malevolence…” I trailed off at the last part seeing Obi-wan hadn’t listen to me at all. “Great, I try to be sociable and be a good guy, and everyone pushed me aside.” I sighed.

“I’m already headed in that direction,” Obi-wan said as we entered a tunnel, “So I’ll make certain that the hyperdrive stays offline.”

(Grievous I swear if you are not listening, I’m going to rip you apart.) I thought as I stared angrily at the back of Obi-wan’s head. (How easy it would be to snap your neck Kenobi. Just a quick pop and crack, and there is no more Obi-wan Kenobi.) After we had got off the rail jet, and I lead Obi-wan to the hyperdrive. The room was dark, and only light up two B1 battle droids working at a few consoles. “After you.” I said stepping aside using both my hands to usher Obi-wan to go ahead of me, on the T shaped walkway. As he got closer lights quickly flashed on with dull, loud, mechanical clicks. “That’s my que to leave, bid thee adieu Master Jedi. Enter the gonk General.” I said in a tone of mock happiness. A collection of super battle droids and B1 battle droids flanked Obi-wan Kenobi on his left and right. Droidekas rolled out in front of Obi-wan opening up and deploying their shields. B1 battle droids came to my sides as I ignited my lightsabers trapping Obi-wan.

Soon I heard Grievous laughed menacingly, as he leaped down from an upper catwalk behind Obi-wan, who turned a small smile cracking on his face. “Hello there.” Grievous chuckled a blaster in hand.

“You know he’s going to use that line again, against you, just to piss you off.” I said standing next to Grievous.

“General Kenobi, did you really think I would leave the hyperdrive unguarded?” Grievous sarcastically asked.

“Anything is possible.” Obi-wan said calmly crossing his arm, stroking his beard, “You haven’t exactly impressed me today. Grim is the only one who did that, when he acted friendly.”

“Thank you, Master Kenobi” I said accepting the unintended compliment.

Grievous laughed sinisterly, “Kill him.” Grievous ordered dryly. All the droids readied their weapons with a collection of clicks. Kenobi grinned as he looked around, and the second a droid fired he flipped into the air dodging the red lasers. Grievous and I looked up following Kenobi as he landed between two droidekas. He activated his lightsaber quickly force pushed the droideka to his right. The droideka rolled, smashing the other droids lining his right flank. He quickly flipped over the center droideka doing the same to the other droideka, clearing another walkway. Grievous and the remaining B1 battle droids shot at Obi-wan, who used the remaining Droideka’s shield as cover.

“You really are as bad as a B1 clanker.” I said in genuine surprise. Obi-wan soon force pushed the Droideka, however Grievous caught it. Obi-wan saluted me and Grievous with his index and middle fingers as he ran down the left walkway. “You are actually pathetic.” I said, however I soon regretted it as Grievous, droideka in hand smashed it over my head. I was slammed to the ground in the droidekas parts as they sparked. “What was that for?!” I barked angrily pushing the sparking droideka off me. Before I could get up I saw the B1 battle droids aim their blasters at Obi-wan as he ran. “Don’t-” before I could say anything they opened fire. They mostly missed, but Obi-wan deflected the one laser, that would have hit him. After I saw the initial block my vision turn red as my head was slammed back to the ground.

“That was impressive.” A B1 battle droid said. Grievous growled hitting the droid with his blaster.

“Guard the hyperdrive!” Grievous ordered a cluster of B1 battle droids.

“All I see is red and white flares!” I said rubbing my claws against my helmet.

“I will deal with this Jedi myself!” Grievous explained ignoring me completely. I heard him storm off as my vision began to return to me.

“Get a message to the bridge to have all unauthorized communication in the Malevolence jammed!” I ordered as I stood up, running after Grievous. I turned down a hallway to see Grievous jump down onto a rail jet, which three B1 units jumped screaming as they plummeted. I quickly dashed forward jumping as I rolled to a stop on the middle rail jet. I looked up to see Grievous slashing through crates and items in his way as they flew about. I ignited my black and white lightsaber, as I ran trying to catch up to General Grievous. Right before I was about to make it to the same car platform I saw Kenobi jump up grabbing onto a clawed crane. He used it to swing and hurl himself drop kicking Grievous. The drop kick knocked him to the ground I jumped over Grievous slamming my lightsaber down, however Obi-wan had activated his lightsaber blocking my attack. He pushed me off as I rolled to his back. Grievous growled getting up, activating his second lightsaber charging Obi-wan. I flipped back to the head of the rail jet as I crouched down. Grievous had locked Obi-wan into a parry, however Obi-wan broke it and jumped up to the head of the rail jet a few feet in front of me. I dashed forward slamming my lightsaber into his, however I grabbed my second dual bladed lightsaber putting Obi-wan on the defensive as I pushed a torrent of blows into the guarding Obi-wan. As I was about to slashed the lightsaber out of Obi-wan’s hand Grievous bassically body checked Obi-wan pushing him into me. Obi-wan slammed into me as I lost my footing falling off the rail jet. Before I hit a beam, another rail jet, or anything I had fired off my grappling hook saving me from the fall. However I saw Obi-wan fall on the opposite side of the rail jet, a few molten sparks falling with him. He landed on another rail jet speeding away. He saluted at us again, and I waved back as he made his escape. I let a sigh of frustration escape my mouth as I pulled myself back up next to Grievous. “If you weren’t an idiot maybe we would have killed Kenobi!” I growled purposely bumping into Greious as I passed him.

After a small trip on the rail jet, General Grievous, Alexandria, and I ran across the hangar of the Malevolence. Grievous flipped himself into his fighter Belbullab-22 starfighter. The only other available fighter was another Belbullab. “There’s only one fighter.” Alexandria pointed out the obviously her voice still hollow and near a whisper. Grievous took off, a detachment of vulture droid flying with him.

“We’ll make due.” I said grabbing her arm and pulling her with me. Picked her up as I jumped into the fighter. I placed her on my lap as I started the fighter up. It wirred to life as I closed the canopy. It was a very tight fight, however, with Alexandria's small body we just fit together. I punched it out of the hanger far behind Grievous and his squadron. As I slowly gain ground on Grievous and his squadron I saw they were firing at a Corellian G9 Rigger-class fighter. I had become to know that ship as the Twilight, or The Night, or whatever they called the blasted ship. As I came into firing distance, Grievous dodged a blue laser as it came from the G9 fighter. Once I got a clear shot I opened fire. However with two people squashed into a fighter I could not see exactly what I was shooting at. As I dodged a blue laser from the G9 I looked to see the Malevolence fly off straight into a moon. “Blasted droids!” I shouted as I pulled away from the enemy, those Republic cruisers we’re getting to close for my liking. Before I jumped into Hyperspace I was contacted by Count Dooku.

“Grim, General Grievous is not responding. What is the state of the Malevolence?” Count Dooku asked angrily, as I barely saw his hologram looking at Alexandria quizzically.

I snarled, “I apologise my lord, but I could not keep it safe from Grievous’ failure. The Senator has escaped us and…” I trailed off as a giant explosion on the moon caught my attention. My lord, the Malevolence has been destroyed.” I said coldly as Dooku cut the connection. I jumped into hyperspace behind Grievous.