Status: revamped | Feb 2018.

Lovely Disaster

what a disaster

Sienna wasn’t sure when her feelings for her soon to be husband changed. One minute she was supposed to be walking down the aisle and the next minute she was bolting out the door to her car. She thought she loved him, she really did. Then Brian Haner Jr came into the picture and she knew that it was all downhill from there.

It was the night before the day of her big wedding. Sienna wasn’t allowed to be near her future husband for good luck so she was alone. Her friends decided they would have the bright idea to bring her to a club and get her drunk before her big day. Sienna could have said no but she wanted to live her life with no regrets and that’s what she did.

She doesn’t remember anything that happened the night. All she knew was that she woke up in bed with another guy who was obviously not her husband. She knew that there was no way she was going to be able to get married knowing what she did.

The day of her wedding, she got ready as usual. But as soon as it was time for her to walk down the aisle, that’s when she bolted leaving her fiancé and family members to wonder where she went.

Two hours later, she was on a plane to California and she had no plans on looking back. She had shut her phone off and would deal with the messages later. Right now it was time to focus on herself and figure out where to go from here.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

I am so excited for this story!! basically just a prologue. and I don't think her fiance has any plans on letting her go just yet....