Days of Black and Gold

Couple of Kids Just Living

“Margot?”

“In the bathroom!” I shouted, wiping the makeup off my face.

We had arrived home an hour earlier from supper with Sidney’s family, and I was exhausted. Sidney had agreed to read the girls a bedtime story, as I readied myself for the discussion that we had sworn we would have that evening.

“Damn, you look sexy,” he breathed, standing in the doorway, watching me with lustful eyes.

“Sidney,” I warned, cocking a brow at him through the mirror.

“I mean it, Margot. Everything about you is sexy, beautiful, amazing.”

“Flattery will get you nowhere,” I chuckled, turning to face him. I crossed my arms over my bare stomach and watched as he took in my lack of clothing. “Can I help you?”

“I sure hope so,” he growled, quickly covering the distance between us.

“Sid,” I murmured as he pinned me against the vanity.

“Are these new?” He purred, running a finger under the strap of my bra.

I held in a chuckle as he ran his tongue over his full lips. “Should I put some clothes on?”

“You wouldn’t dare,” he hissed, moving closer to me and gripping my hips. He ducked his head down, catching my neck with his lips.

“Fuck,” I moaned as he sucked at my collarbone. My hands found their way to his waist, and ran up under his tee-shirt, causing another moan to escape my lips at the sensation of his defined muscles.

His grip on my hips tightened as lifted me onto the counter.

Not missing a beat, I detached my hands from his chest, and pulled him between my legs with my arms around his neck. Leaning forward, I attached my lips to his, taking his bottom lip with my teeth.

He groaned loudly as my legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him into me. His lips trailed kisses from my own, down my jaw, to my neck.

“Take me to bed,” I whispered, nipping at his ear lobe.

“Anything for you,” he grinned, swinging us around and heading into the next room. As he lowered me to the bed, crying interrupted our escapades.

“Really?” He groaned, glancing over to the baby monitor. “She had to choose now to wake up?”

“I’ll go check on them,” I chuckled, rolling out from under him, and pulling a tee-shirt over my head. I gave him a peck on the cheek before hurrying to the room next to us.

“Hey, baby girl,” I cooed, lifting Georgina out of the crib and bouncing her on my hip. “Don’t cry.”

“She okay?” Sidney asked, suddenly appearing at my side.

“I think so,” I smiled, staring down at her drooping eyes. “She must have gotten startled awake.”

“We weren’t that loud,” Sidney argued.

I rolled my eyes, and placed the tired girl back into her crib. “Come on,” I whispered, taking his hand. “We need to talk about earlier.”

“You’re such a Debbie Downer,” he chuckled, letting me lead him into our bedroom.

“Shut up,” I smirked, letting go of his hand and crawling to my side of the bed. “I don’t want this to become an issue.”

“I know you’re right, Babe, and I wish I had answers for you.”

“You do have answers for me,” I scowled. “You just refuse to give them to me. I mean, I have a coffee date with Cath tomorrow, I really don’t want to have to dance around the subject if it’s not necessary.”

“Trust me, this won’t be an issue.”

“Really, Sidney?” I shot, cocking my head at him. “Why won’t you tell me what’s going on?”

“How many times do I have to tell you there is nothing going on?” Sidney snarled, pacing next to the bed.

“Could you be any more antsy?” I muttered, watching his movements. “Your pacing is not helping your case.”

“Just stop, Margot.”

“Sidney-”

“No, don’t,” he interrupted, stopping in his tracks to stare at me. “Don’t Sidney me.”

I opened my mouth to speak, but closed it upon his hazel eyes darkening.

“Fuck!” He shouted, throwing his water glass across the room.

I jumped as the glass shattered against the wall, leaving streaks of water down the paint. “I’m sorry,” I whispered, looking down at my hands as my eyes filled with tears. I knew it was a ridiculous reaction to our fight, but his anger was out of character, and I wasn’t mentally prepared for it.

“Shit,” Sidney breathed, rushing over to the bed and pulling me into his chest. “I wasn’t trying to scare you. I’m just frustrated.”

“I know,” I sniffled, pulling away from him. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have pushed.”

“I love you, Margot,” he murmured, kissing my forehead. “I love you so much, it really sucks to not tell you what’s happening.”

“I knew there was something,” I smirked, poking his chest, lightly.

“It was supposed to be a surprise,” he sighed, running a hand down my arm. “I haven’t been screening Kris’ calls. He’s been helping me with something, and I didn’t want to spoil it by talking to him while you were around. That’s why I never answer his calls with you in the room.”

“I’m so stupid,” I groaned, looking up into his eyes.

“You’re not,” he chuckled, leaning forward and kissing my lips. “How would you have known?”

“Are you going to tell me what it is you have planned?”

“Margot,” Sidney groaned, closing his eyes and dropping his head back against the headboard. “Can’t you let it go?”

“That depends,” I purred, moving to straddle the brunette.

“On what?” Sidney’s dark eyes popped open, and breathing hitched.

“Whether or not you can make me forget,” I smirked, grinding into his lap. My eyes locked with his as I ran my hands up his cotton clad chest, and landed on either side of his face. Leaning forward, I connected our lips in a slow, passionate kiss.

His hands found their way to my hips, and his fingers fiddled with the hem of the shirt that covered them. Detaching briefly, he pulled the shirt off of my body, causing a shiver of anticipation to run through my system.

Rocking my hips, I smiled down at him as his member grew beneath me. I reached behind my back, unhooking my bra, and tossing it to the floor.

“Damn, Margot,” he breathed, taking in my nearly naked body. His fingers trailed up my sides, one hand stopping next to my breast, while the other brushed a strand of unruly hair behind my ear. “How am I ever going to make it through the season without you?”

“I might have a few ideas,” I murmured, tugging at the hem of his shirt. “Now, get naked.”
Without even thinking about my demand, he tugged the shirt over his head. After tossing it to the floor, his hands gripped my hips tightly, causing me to grind down into his, searching for more pleasure. His hips jutted up, earning a gasp from both of us, as his throbbing shaft connected with my bud.

His lips connected with my neck, and my eyes fluttered closed. He continued his assault of tiny kisses along my shoulder and down my chest to my breasts. Capturing my nipple with his teeth, he gave it a gentle tug.

“Sidney,” I moaned, feeling the temperature between my legs rise, as he released my breast.

“I love when you say my name,” he groaned, flipping me off his lap and onto my back, and chuckling at my surprised shriek.

“I love saying you name,” I smiled, biting my lip as he removed the rest of his clothes.

“Come here,” he growled, crawling on top of me, and connecting our lips. Swiftly, he tugged my panties from me, and ran his hand slowly up my thigh to my bundle of nerves.

My head fell back into the bed, my eyes closed and my lips parted with pleasure. As another moan escaped me, the doorbell rang.

“For the love of God,” Sidney groaned, leaning his head into my shoulder as the children started to cry.

“I’m going to kill Geno,” I growled, as Sidney stood and tugged on his shorts.

“Do you want to get the kids?” he asked with a smirk. “I’d like to keep my friend a bit longer.”

“Only because I love you,” I countered, getting up and pulling on the man’s tee-shirt and a pair of my exercise shorts.

“Come here,” he grinned, pulling me against his body. “I love you.”

“Damn right,” I chuckled, reaching up to connect our lips as the bell rang again.