To Whomever

Letter No. 2

To whomever

Thank you so much for your kind words; its people like you dear reader, who make this existence worth the hassle. Its people like you who make me glad I’m alive. You make me so happy dear reader.

I guess if you’re the type who makes this worth the hassle, it’s people like me who make it more hassle. I’m sorry for being a burden dear reader.

Recently people have looked to me for advice, I can’t help but find that amusing, and that they look to me for advice is quite bizarre. They all have severe problems, family issues, problems with work, and I just sit there depressed out of my brain, the only useful advice I could give anyone is to talk to people who are problematic, and give them all your love; don’t cast yourself down over minor incidents, as you are a wonderful and fantastic person, who just has too many problems. Perhaps you too have such problems dear reader.

I long have tried my best to serve others, although I know I’m of little value. But I’ve found that I’m a selfish creature at times, mainly towards those who need me as much as I need them. I psychologist would love me, I bet they could speculate on me for hours on end.

The blue sky is framed by the windows of my cell, I sit alone at the console, trying to console myself through you dear reader. The idea behind your existence is something of a comfort, and I don’t really know why, perhaps it is that someone else will know of me, perhaps I want to show off how articulate I am; perhaps I just want someone to think I’m more than I am. If I could paint a picture with words, it would be of a crippled old man; I myself am young, but my energy is only creative, and in this mindless self-expression I bring depression to all that are like you dear reader; but I still love you so.

Am I insane? Talking to someone who doesn’t exist outside of the consciousness of I and you dear reader? All I hope is that you take something from this drivel, perhaps knowing how not to act.

I’m looking up now, whereas someone outside will see the bright blue with silver, I see grey and black, within this cell there is little of worth it seems, but perhaps I’m being judgemental again.

Love
Hauteville the Suicide Kitty
♠ ♠ ♠
Now I've done two... unless i come up with something, you be whomever! you give me a stimulus