Status: I love Shizaya, they're my OTP <3

Daring!

The Retry

Leaving Masaomi was a hard thing to do. I wasn't finished messing with him, but I casted him aside anyway. My body was confused and my mind was cluttered, but I continued to work diligently.

At the end of the day, Simon finished counting all the money in the cash register and yelled louder as the amount grew more high. He was so happy. It made me feel a little good inside.

"IZAYA!" Simon yelled and slapped me on the back, sending me forward a foot or two. "You are very helpful!" I smiled and rubbed my shoulders

"Well, I guess I'm glad I could help. I'll be back tomorrow." I started to walk out the door when Simon grabbed my arm.

"Izaya.." He said and stared at me intensely. I stared deep into his eyes, not really knowing what to say. Simon then smiled and pulled out a to-go box. "This is because you worked so hard today. You've helped my restaurant more than you know." He said in a low Russian growl.

Inside the box was more ootoro than I could possibly eat. My mouth watered as their glory was brought upon me. They were so beautiful and looked so fresh.

"Thank you Simon!" I said excitedly. Simon grinned and nodded his head. I walked out the door after saying goodbye and started to head home. However, there was someone blocking my path.

"Shizu-chan." I said quietly as my smile faded. My heart started to race as he walked towards me, smoking a cigarette. He looked so beautiful and strong. I remembered being able to feel those muscles underneath his clothes. God..

"What are you planning, you flea?" Shizuo said maliciously. "You just randomly decided you didn't want to ruin people's lives anymore? Give me a break."

"I sought council from someone." I hissed, but made myself calm down. I took a deep breath and released it as a heavy sigh. "I'm over hurting other people. Not that it matters to you."

"You really think I'm supposed to believe that? You told me that in high school and continued doing the exact same shit you were doing before." Shizuo threw his arms in the air. "Even worse, actually."

I felt my anger surge through my body. "and what do you know? I try to keep myself and my information away from you, yet you still always find out. Are you stalking me?"

Shizuo's eyes widened and I could've sworn I saw his face flush. "N-No.. word about you just get's around."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Believe me or don't, I don't care. I'm helping people now and to me that's all that matters. I made so many people smile today including Simon, so I need to go home and sleep because I have to make even more people happy tomorrow. Good night." I turned on my heel to leave, but Shizuo grabbed my arm and glared deep into my eyes with an intense passion. For a second, I thought he was going to kiss me, but he didn't.

"I'll be watching and listening for you, flea. First time I hear you tried to make someone kill themselves or get someone hurt, you're going down."

I smiled softly and tilted my head. "and what if you don't hear about me doing bad things?"

Shizuo growled and took off his sunglasses that he was wearing even though it was night time. He was probably too stupid to realize it was time to take them off. "Consider this a retry then. A do over. I'll think about giving you another chance." He backed away, but pointed a finger at me.

"I'm only doing this because I'm in a good mood. Don't take advantage."

I grinned so big it hurt. I couldn't believe it. Shizuo was going to give me another chance!

"Okay, Shizu-chan. It's a deal! Time for the Retry!"