Status: I love Shizaya, they're my OTP <3

Daring!

The Park

After Shinra and I left the school, we stopped and said our goodbyes in front of the gate. I looked up at the giant school practically towering above us and saw Shizuo was still in the classroom, staring down at me through the window. I loved it. For once, I made him calm down and not try to smash my head in. For once, he felt the sweet embrace of another human being. For once, he felt kindness, lust, tenderness, and warmth.
I didn’t love Shizuo. My heart didn’t long for his, all I wanted was his body. He was a very good looking person and you always have to appreciate the beautiful people in life, because not all of us are blessed with such a godly trait. His passion that he put behind his intense hatred for me was sexy. He would never stop hating me, I guessed, but anyone can appreciate the touch of another human being every once in awhile; even if it was the touch of your worst enemy.
Shinra hung out with me after school sometimes, but today I told him I had business to attend to, so we went our separate ways. Shinra was sort of a dork, but he had one redeeming quality. It was the fact that he never tried to pry into my personal life. He knew I did shady things with shady people, but he never asked questions. I actually appreciated that a lot.
Anyway, I scampered off down the street that would take me to the park in Ikebukuro the quickest. It also conveniently took me right in front of one of my favorite restaurants, Russian Sushi. It was run by two gruff Russians that had quite the background.
I loved researching people when I wasn’t studying for school. I even sold information about girls to the boys at my school as a small side business. I made good money from it and none of my customers have been dissatisfied with my services so far.
Russian Sushi was the number one place to get my favorite food, ootoro. I was obsessed with it. I could eat it for the rest of my life and have no regrets. I saw half of the duo that ran the place, Simon, handing out flyers and advertising like he always was. He took such pride in his sushi place, it was sort of annoying at times, but Simon was gigantic and was actually able to go head to head with Shizuo at some times. He’s broken up about three of our fights so far.
When he saw me, his eyes lit up and he gave me a grin along with a wave. His japanese wasn’t the best, but he got his point across most of the time.
“Izaya! Off from school? Come get ootoro. It’s very good! You like!”
His voice rumbled my chest and he towered above me as he waited for my answer. I pulled out my wallet to show how empty it was.
“Sorry Simon, I don’t have any money to give you.” I said and put it back in my pocket. “I do love ootoro though. It’s my very favorite thing to eat.”
Simon frowned and he looked conflicted. He hated to give things away for free, but I had done a lot for him in the past. Including money donations.
“Okay Izaya, you get sushi! Go inside! Tell other big russian Simon said you could eat free!” I smiled and walked out of the busy streets of Ikebukuro and into the bustling eatery. I walked to the counter and ordered to containers of ootoro to go and relayed Simon’s message about my payment.
Once I had my food, I made my way to the park again with a plastic bag in my hand. It was almost dark by that time and the orange streetlights were starting to illuminate the park.
I took the containers and set them beside me along with a set of chopsticks for each. I waited patiently for a few moments until he appeared.
“Shizu-chan!” I called and waved to him. “You found me! You’re good at this game!” He was smoking a cigarette and walked angrily over to me.
“I don’t know what’s up with you, flea, but fucking stop!” He yelled and shoved a finger in my face. I waved it away and chuckled softly.
“Tell me how i’ve upset you after we eat.” I said and handed him one of the containers. Shizuo glared at me for a few moments before snatching the ootoro out of my hands and slumping down next to me on the fountain.
“Why did you do what you did today?” Shizuo growled then took a bite of his food. I laughed and put a single hand on his thigh.
“It’s simple, really” I began and my expression grew more sly. “I want you.”
Shizuo suddenly choked and scooted away from me. “What the hell are you doing?” He exclaimed.
“Shizuo.” I said before he could freak out anymore. “Shut up. You hate me, and that’s fine, but you also have never had sex with anyone. You’re a virgin.” I said, halfway taunting him halfway actually explaining my actions to him. He did not speak however, which surprised me. He simply listened.
“I woke up this morning wanting you more than anything in the world.” I said, growing serious. “I can give you the touch you want from another person. All you have to do is give me pleasure in return. We can be a team. A team of equals.” Then I leaned over and kissed his cheek.
He wanted to move away, I could feel his body tense up, but he did not. He just sat there, so I kissed him again. Then I grabbed his face and turned it towards me so I could kiss his lips. I kissed him softly at first, but the more control he let me have, the quicker and slightly more rough I grew.
Shizuo’s kisses were so childish. He didn’t know what he was doing, so I had to guide him along the way. My tongue grazed his lips a few times before going completely inside and touching his own. I teased him a bit before pulling away, leaving him wanted more.
I had grown hard and I desperately wanted Shizuo to do something about it. My jeans were too tight and it was getting painful. I looked up at him and stood up while smiling.
“Follow me. We need to go somewhere more private.”
Shizuo blushed and I could tell he wanted to refuse, but he didn’t. He instead followed me as I walked to an abandoned alley. It was littered with graffiti and trash, but no one was around most of the time.
“Okay Shizu-chan, let’s get started.” I said and started to rub in between his legs. He was hard as well, so I was obviously doing something right. I pulled down his zipper and then the fun began.
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAAAAAAH I did it. I posted smut. I hope you enjoy the beginning of things getting heated cx