Status: I love Shizaya, they're my OTP <3

Daring!

The Video

I went to school the next day with an even greater desire for Shizu-chan. My dreams were full of lust and fucking him violently. I woke up with some pretty bad morning wood and it was rather annoying, but I just couldn’t stop myself from thinking about the beast. He was avoiding me though. If he saw me in the same classroom as him he’d ask to go to the nurse. If he saw me in the school yard, he’d go back inside.
I actually found some sort of enjoyment from it all. Shizuo usually chased me if I was around, but now things are reversed. Now I was the cat and he was the mouse trying to escape certain death, but he stayed out in the open too much. I found him very easily each time, but I wasn’t surprised since Shizuo was actually an idiot.
People were starting to whisper about what was going on since the both of us were notorious for hating each other and constantly getting into fights. Now I was following him around and he ran like a scared puppy. It was amazing.
“Oh Shizu-chaaan” I called, skipping towards him in the hallway one time. He was drinking a soda and talking to some other classmates. “Remember yesterday when we--”
“Shut up!” Shizuo yelled, threw the can at me, and ran down the stairs closest to him. I dodged the can and watched the crowd of people watch him run down the stairs. He slipped however, and I heard a loud THUD and started to laugh. I leisurely walked down the stairs to find him face down and unmoving. People had gathered in a circle around him, but I managed to break through the crowd. The idiot had knocked himself out and it was perfect.
“Oh No!” I yelled to draw attention to myself. “Shizuo is unconscious! I’m going to take him to the nurse!” I grabbed Shizuo’s arm and started dragging him behind me. He was too heavy to pick up, so dragging would have to do.
Perfecting timing for the bell to ring, which it did, so there was no one in the hallway. I dragged Shizuo’s body into a classroom being used for storage of broken desks and such. There was no one in there, perfect.
“Shizu-chan, wake up” I said and patted his face softly. His nose was bleeding, but I didn’t care too much.
He groaned and moved his head from side to side before slowly opening his eyes. Once he saw me, he gasped and sat up quickly, knocking a few stacked desks over. “Dammit, Izaya, just leave me alone!” He yelled.
“Well,” I began and pulled a tape out of my pocket. “You see, I’d love to leave you alone, but we still have business to attend to, my dear Shizu-chan”
“Don’t fucking call me that!” Shizuo yelled, completely ignoring the tape in my hands. “Yesterday was a mistake. You made my thoughts cloudy because you’re a deceiving bastard that manipulates people to do your bidding!”
“You know big words?” I said and gasped. “You get an A for effort, my friend, but take a look at this.” I held up the tape. Shizuo wasn’t too scared at that moment. He probably didn’t even know what it meant.
“What’s the big deal about a tape?” He growled and rubbed some blood away from his nose.
“The big deal is, this is a security tape.” I said and laughed. “It caught our little show yesterday and your face is clear as day.”
I saw the color drain out of Shizuo’s face and it turned me on. I loved it when he was scared. It was so sexy. His expression was beautiful and he stood up and sighed, but a thought struck him.
“What about you! It would have gotten you too!” He said and pointed a finger at me.
I rolled my eyes lazily and waved the tape around as I approached the beast. “Shizuo, everyone already talks about how gay they think I am. They won’t be shocked to see me, but you..” I chuckled. “You would be a big deal.”
“Damnit!” Shizuo yelled and punched a wall. His fist went right through. Drywall crumbled around him in a dusty mess. “I should’ve known you’d pull something!”
“You’re right. I told you I get what I want, and that just happens to be you. Now listen here, dog. I’m in charge now.” I said with a powerful voice. “You’ll do everything I tell you and I’ll keep our little secret. That’s all it takes. I just need some obedience.”
Shizuo’s arms fell to his sides and he hung his head in defeat. “Alright..” He said weakly. “I’m all yours..”
I walked over and planted a deep kiss onto Shizuo’s lips and smiled as I pulled away. “That’s what I like to hear.”
♠ ♠ ♠
uh oh, black mail can be a serious problem.