Status: I love Shizaya, they're my OTP <3

Daring!

The Beast

The rest of the school day dragged on. My thoughts were consumed by my monster. His soft lips. His innocent face in ecstasy because of my touch. The way he felt in my mouth. Everything about him was perfect besides his stupid small brain. I found myself growing hard in the middle of class and struggled to distract myself with my school work.
Shinra was pretty concerned about Shizuo, but I told him to worry about the beast. Everyone was talking about his spill down the stairs. They were also talking about how his worst enemy came to his aid. All I could do was laugh as the rumors started.
Shizuo was fine. He had a slight concussion which he learned about after actually going to the nurse when I finally let him leave the empty classroom. A concussion and a bloody nose wasn’t too bad. He had certainly been hurt much worse before.
“Orihara-san!” The teacher called to me, shattering my deep thoughts. I was in my last class of the day, English. “Read line three.”
I stood up in class and stared down at my text book. The words were not unfamiliar. I spoke english quite well and I was working on Russian in my very rare times where i’m completely free. I read aloud to the class in english with ease.
“Some religions rely heavily on karma and try to do as many good things in their lifetime to get good things in return.”
Karma.. I didn’t really believe in it. I did all sorts of awful things and not once had I paid for it. If karma was real, I was doing a hell of a job outsmarting it.
“Thank you, Orihara-san.” I bowed to the teacher and sat down right as the final bell of the day rang. I quickly packed my things and made my way towards the front gate. Shizuo, was already ahead of me and quickly walked down the street. He was trying to leave the grounds before I could find him. Too bad even if he would’ve gotten away, I knew Ikebukuro like the back of my hand. I could find him easily.
“Shizu-chaaaan!” I called after him, but he kept walking away. I sighed, not amused being ignored by my new dog and broke into a run then leapt onto his back, causing both of us to tumble to the ground.
“Dammit, you damn flea!” He growled underneath me. “Why can’t you just leave me alone?!”
“Uh uh uhhhh!” I sang and continued to sit on my enemy. “You remember our little secret?”
Shizuo growled more and slammed his fist into the hard concrete beneath him, causing it to shatter as if it were mere glass. His submissive nature from third hour seemed to have whittled away throughout the rest of the school day. He was angry again like usual. “God dammit, I cannot believe I let you do all that stuff only for you to blackmail me into more.”
I chuckled and hopped off so we could continue walking. “Well, it’s too late to regret anything now. There’s nothing you can do!” I spun around happily. “Maybe it’s karma finally reaching up to you.”
“Karma?” Shizuo asked while standing up. “I never did anything wrong! You frame me for almost everything I get in trouble or beat up for, you bastard. You make me into the monster everyone thinks I am!”
“Actually!” I said, putting my hands on my hips in a sassy manner. “You make yourself into the monster everyone knows you are.” Shizuo glared at me for a few moments in silence. I had hurt him, but I didn’t care. His feelings didn’t matter to me, only his body. “No one makes you throw things at people. No one makes you punch walls. No one makes you act like a fool.”
“Shut up..” Shizuo said under his breath. “I can’t fucking stand you.” He clenched his fists and stared deep into my eyes with a fiery passion. “Leak the tape, I don’t care. Anything is better than having to be your slave.”
“Giving up so easily?” I asked, walking around him in circles. “I should’ve known… You aren’t shit.”
Shizuo punched at me after those words. I leaned backwards to dodge it and delivered a swift kick to his balls. He inhaled sharply and fell to his knees.
I grabbed a handful of his hair and jerked his head back so we could look each other in the eyes. “Okay, dog. I know you don’t really want me to release that tape no matter how many times you tell me you do. You’d drop out of school if it happened, which is a cowards way of going about things.” I jerked his head farther back. “You will not be dropping out of school, I will not be releasing that tape, you go back to being the stupid submissive animal I know you really are and I get what I want. Easy as pie, right?”
“I will never be your dog.” Shizuo hissed below me.
“Oh?” I asked and threw him backwards. I climbed on top of him and pinned his shoulders to the ground. “You see, I know you’re a fucking liar!” I yelled and laughed maniacally. I leaned down and whispered in his ear softly. “You could’ve thrown me off you ages ago, but here I am. You want me.” I bit his ear playfully and started kissing his neck.
“Damn..” I heard him say as pressed my lips to his. “You’re right..”
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehehe