Status: I love Shizaya, they're my OTP <3

Daring!

The Apology

I dodged a quick punch from Shizuo and laughed. "and you call me a stalker? I can't even go on a nice date with a cute girl without you tying to kill me!"
"Damn you, you bastard!" he yelled in a blind rage. If only he was that good in bed. I thought and laughed at myself. I pulled my knife out of my pocket and managed to cut his arm. Blood sprayed everywhere and got on the both of us. People started to scream. People started to surround us. People started to record us on their phones. It's the same old situation every time. The public knows what kind of danger they're in when they gather around an Izaya and Shizuo fight. They just never seem to care.
We danced back and forth for a few minutes, dodging each other because we were just too used to fighting. We knew each other's every move. We knew each other's every thought.
I frowned for once and got reckless from overthinking. Shizuo punched me square in the face and I flew backwards with overwhelming force. I hit the wall of a building far away and I was in immense pain. There was a loud crack as the bricks beneath me exploded. I could barely breath. My arm was surely broken. I couldn't move it and it dangled next to me.
Dammit. I thought. I have to stop him. We have to stop this. I forced myself through the pain and stood up. Shizuo was still running after me so I ran down a run down alleyway until there was no way anyone would walk in on us unless they kept up with Shizuo who ran really freaking fast. I stood in the middle and waited for him to arrive.
"Izaaaaaya!" I heard and took a few deep breaths. The blond beast appeared before my eyes and jolted to a halt when he saw me just standing there holding my broken arm. I let out a few huffs and spit some blood out of my mouth.
"Shizu-chan." I huffed. "Stop. You win. I got reckless and now you've beat me."
"What were you planning to do with Sayuri? Why would you want to ruin some random girl's life because you got bored? You make me sick!" He barked and took a step closer to me. There was no point in being sly and cold at that moment. I needed medical attention.
"I did it to make you jealous. There, are you happy?" I said, growing dizzy. "I was upset that you didn't want to be around me anymore. No matter how much we fight, I like being around you. Maybe that's why I provoke you so much.."
"wait.." Shizuo said, I could see his anger ceasing. "Are you being serious?"
"Now is not the time to be joking around to piss you off. That's why I did it. I wasn't going to ruin her life. I was just using her to pass the time. I was using her to make you want me again.."
"Izaya. I'm sorry, but I cannot be around you. I cannot trust you. You've hurt me so many times. You've blackmailed me. You've gotten me beat up. You almost got me kicked out of school. You know I have feelings for you and they upset me. I have to avoid you so I can live my own life. You're just gonna have to deal with it. I don't care how much you like to be around me."
"I'm.." I started to say but my vision went spotty. "I'm.." I started to fall. "I'm sorry.."
♠ ♠ ♠
OH the angst!