Status: Going to be update regularly =)

Drunk in Love

Hi, my name is Kylie Ray Jones. I'm a sophomore in high school, so, you can see my life is already filled with complications. Bad enough, I'm classified as the weird nerd. I'm the girl with curly frizzy hair, big glasses, and, I wasn't exactly the prettiest girl at RiverDell High, in fact, I was the complete opposite. I was so lame, even my own mother felt sorry for me, I know this because she often begs my beautiful popular cousin Veronica to come visit me every now,and, then, just so I can have some company. Well, during spring break, Veronica had plans to go to this big party,and, convince me to let her give me a complete make over, then she begged me to go along with her. Even though, most people said I looked different,in a good way,and, didn't requnize me at first, a few assholes still picked on me, and, gave me a hard time. Thats where I went wrong....I was so annoyed, and, down all over again, I decided to take a glass of Smirnoff, ok I lied I drank about 4 bottles. Which, made my life even more complicated, because as I was getting tipsy, and, more tipsy, I found my self making out with the most beautiful lesbian at our school. Shocked,and, embarrassed,and, confused, I storm out of the party house,and, started running back home, with all my mixed emotions..........

First, I was a lame, then I was a geek, then I was a weird...now I'ma be labeled as a lesbian.....
Why must my life be complicated?!