Status: Going to be update regularly =)

Drunk in Love

Chapter One

Another day waking up. Means another day knowing I got to walk down those long hallways of River dell High school.

That thought alone made me want to keep pressing the snooze button,and, put the coves back over my face.

Knowing my annoying mother would come up though,and, pester me until I got up,and, moving was enough motivation to be an adult,and, get my lazy self up from my bed.

You see, I'm classified as a nerd. I'm also known to be weird as well. So, the other students spent their free time, tripping me, pushing me, talking shit about me, pointing,and, laughing at me.

This happens on a regular basic. Every day event. To think I'll be used to it by now, but, NO.

"Kylie, Ray Jones!" I herd my mother hollering my name from downstairs, Great, she noticed I was running a tad bit behind.

"I'm on my way mother!" I shouted back. Finishing putting on my black vans,and, pulling my hair into its signature pony tail.

I then headed down the stairs, hoping today wouldn't be bad, or half as bad.

"Your cousin, Veronica is coming back this week, for spring break, to spend some time with you" My mom said with the biggest smile on her face.

Of course she had on that smile, she loved Veronica, everyone did, usually, unless they were jealous of her, or just realized how bad of a person she really is.

Veronica was my popular, beautiful cousin living the life I can only dream about living.

And the daughter my mother always wanted .

When she comes to visit you can tell, how highly annoyed she is, that she has to be stuck with me. Its not all in my head either. She admit it to me, her self.

"Why,do you make that poor girl, hang out with me? We all know she wants to do better things,and, has better things to do " I said crossing my arms.

"Not true, darling, she loves you, shes always telling me your her favorite,and, how much fun you two have.

I rolled my eyes,and said " whatever you believe mother"

"Well, shes coming by the time you get off of school, regardless, so , be on your best behavior,and, use your manners"

"Yes, madam" I said, kinda of sarcastically.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, its short, I've not written in forevers...lol
Comment? honest? Subscribe?!