87

Introduction

”Dani, come on don’t be like this!” Travis says as I rush out of his hotel room. “Can’t we talk about this?” I stop running and turn to look at him,

“What’s there to talk about?” I ask. “Our agreement is over with. We agreed to date each other for a year for publicity. Guess what? That is year is over with; we can both move on with our lives. You get what you wanted.”

“But you don’t get what you want.” He states, frowning.

“I’m a big girl, I can handle heartache, besides dating you wouldn’t have worked out anyway.”

“And what makes you say that?”

“Every girl marries her father,” I begin, “but I’m not every girl. Instead I fall in love with the party animal, goofball tightend; just like one of my older brothers. Dating you wouldn’t have worked out because you’re too much like my brother. Yea, Rob is a great guy but I know him and I know his type. Travis, I know you are sick of hearing comparisons between you and Rob but they aren’t wrong. You’re too much alike and I can’t allow myself to fall for someone I know will break my heart. We had fun while it lasted but it ends tonight; the relationship and the sex it has to end.”

“And what if I changed my mind?” He asks. “What if I want something more out of this? What if I want an actual relationship with you?”

“It’s too late…” I whisper before turning around and walking away…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?

I'm also looking for characters. If you are interested, let me know.