Status: finished

The Marauder Princess

Chapter 17

(Blathy’s P.O.V.)
I looked up from my book as I heard a loud laugh. I rolled my eyes as I saw who it was that was laughing so loudly. My eyes narrowed into small slits as I watched the strawberry blonde beauty I was so taken with kissed that absent minded fool Lupin. A low growl escaped my lips and I was glad that no one was near me. I then watched as Raven’s face went red as Potter said something to her.

“Shut up Prongs!” She yelled at him from Lupin’s lap.

The others burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes again at the stupid nicknames they all had for each other. Only two of them had ones that fit them, and that was Raven and Hittlet. Hittlet most defiantly was a demon so she was rightly called the Gryffindor Demon. Then Raven was definitely a beautiful Princess, and I would have her even if it meant killing. I grinned knowing that after tonight Raven would be mine. Another burst of laugher broke out as Raven leapt across Black, tackled Potter and began tickling him.

“S…T…O…P…” he said between fits of laughter.

“Never!”

“Uncle!” Potter called after about two minutes of trying unsuccessfully to get Raven off him.

“You have one strong girlfriend there Moony.” Potter said as Raven took her place on Lupin’s lap again.

“Oh and I’m not.” Evan’s said.

Potter put his arm around her, “Of course you are, it’s just you’re spell strong and Princess is physically strong.”

“Quidditch does wonders.”

Another burst of laughter. I was getting annoyed now, I couldn’t stand watching her with that imbecile! She should be with me! I stood up, gathered my things, headed for the boys dorm stairs but stopped at the bottom. I turned to look at them one last time only to notice that Hittlet was watching me. She’d been doing that quite a bit since the one time I had let my anger get away from me and almost hit Raven.

I turned away and went on up to my dorm. I tossed my things on the floor and dropped down onto the bed with a sigh. Things were becoming way too complicated since I had met Raven, but defiantly more fun. I lay there for a few hours thinking about what I was about to do tonight and the closer time got the more excited I became. I finally got up, made my way down to the common room and over to the fire place. I pulled a bag of powder out of my pocket, took some of the powder out tossed it in the fire and said the name of my newest friend.

“Damon”

A few minutes later a face of a man appeared in the fire before me. He was smiling.

“Ah Blathy. I take it things are in order for tonight since you are contacting me?”

A wicked smile spread across my face. “Yes everything is ready, all you have to do is get everyone to the doors unnoticed.”

“That has already been arranged by Alan.”

“Good, I figured one of you would find a way.”

“You have done a fine job Blathy. If everything goes according to plan you will be rewarded highly by our Master.”

My hand when to my right forearm and my smile widened. I was the newest Death Eater and we had kept it from Raven so she wouldn’t try and stop our little plan tonight. Because the plan was I would let the others in, they would kill Lupin and anyone else they wanted and I got Raven. So it was a win-win situation for everyone.

“Well let’s get to it boy.”

I nodded, stood up, and watched as Damon’s face disappeared. I put a silencing charm on my feet and then headed out. I made my way out the porthole, down the hall then the stairs. Once I got to the Great Hall I stopped and looked around to make sure Filtch was gone. I was proud of myself for having found out Filtch’s rounds and how to open the doors so quickly. I quickly moved to doors and swung them open and as I looked out into the darkness I could see my fellow Death Eaters moving toward the castle.

(Raven’s P.O.V.)
I lay in my bed trying to get to sleep, but it wasn’t working. I tossed from one side to the other. For some reason I felt like something was wrong but I couldn’t figure out what it was. I had had the feeling all day but nothing bad had happened. For some reason now though it was getting worse. Suddenly my arm began to burn and I knew immediately something really was wrong! I quickly got up from my bed and made my way down the stairs to the common room.

But I didn’t make it all the way down before I stopped because I heard voices and one I that I shouldn’t have! I peeked around the corner because I couldn’t imagine how ‘He’ could be here inside Hogwarts. When I looked around there stood Blathy near the fire place and I was horrified at who I saw him talking to. For there in the fire was the head of my Father! My heart began to beat faster in my chest and I felt like I couldn’t breathe. Blathy was talking with my Father so that could only mean one thing, that he was a Death Eater! Then I began listen to what they were saying and I really felt like I was going to pass out.

. “Yes everything is ready, all you have to do is get everyone to the doors unnoticed.” Blathy said.

“That has already been arranged by Alan.”

“Good, I figured one of you would find a way.”

I didn’t need to hear anymore I knew with just that what they were up to. I quickly dashed back up the stairs and into the room. I made sure not to make any noise and wake the others, I didn’t need them trying to help or get in the way. I grabbed my wand from my bedside table and ran down the stairs. I had to stop Blathy from doing what he was about to do! I jumped the last two stairs and had my wand out ready to fight Blathy but he was gone.

I looked around and I couldn’t find him anywhere in the common room but I noticed that the porthole was agar. Damn! I hissed to myself I has headed for the porthole. I stopped when I reached it though and turned toward the boy’s dorms. I would need to move fast if I was going to catch up with him and it would be really helpful to not have to worry about getting caught by anyone.

“Accio invisibility cloak” I said knowing James wouldn’t mind if I barrowed it.

A moment later James’ invisibility cloak came flying down the boy’s stairs and into my arms. I put a silencing charm on feet, threw the cloak over me and raced out the porthole. I jumped down the stairs two at a time thankful that I didn’t met anyone on my way down. My heart was beating wildly in my chest because I didn’t know if I was going to be in time or not. If I wasn’t in time I was going to have to face several Death Eaters. And I would also have to face the fact that I was betraying my family and the Dark Lord.

I was taking a real chance at doing this, I was going to be punished severely for this and I knew it. But I didn’t really care, what more could they do to me than they already had? I finally skidded to the entrance of the Great Hall and I knew I was too late to stop Blathy from letting the others in. A growl escaped my lips, how could Blathy do this. I closed my eyes as I took the invisibility cloak off and began planning my next move.

“Here goes nothing.” I whispered as I stepped into the Great Hall.

All eyes turned toward me as I moved forward toward them. I could see Blathy amide about fourteen Death Eaters. As I was about half way across the Great Hall Blathy and two other cloaked Death Eaters stepped away from the others. I could tell who they were without even seeing their faces.

“Well, well if it isn’t my reject of a daughter, come to join the party?” The tallest of them asked.

All the others began laughing knowing how I hated being a Death Eater. My hand tightened around my wand. I was becoming more and more unsure of myself by the minute, maybe I should join them instead of fighting against them? I closed my eyes and began remembering the others that were back in Gryffindor tower asleep. I couldn’t betray them!

“No, I’ve come to stop you.” I said.

Laughter broke out once again at that. Anger welled up inside of me they didn’t think I would try it! I bought my wand up and pointed it at Blathy and glared at him. All laughter died as I did this.

“You can’t really think you can beat all of us Raven.” Said a smirking Blathy.

“I can’t believe you helped them! I can’t believe you would sink this low.” I hissed at him.

He laughed, “Well I wouldn’t have had you not rejected me for that moron Lupin.”

“That’s what this is about?” I gasped, “Blathy I would have gladly been friends with you, but I didn’t feel anything else for you.”

As I stood there my Father, brother and Blathy smiling at me I didn’t realize that I wasn’t too late to stop them! For help was coming in the form of my five best friends in the world and the teachers. For had I known that James and the other boys had been awake when I had summand the invisibility cloak I never would have done it. But the Death Eaters wouldn’t leave tonight without accomplishing something but it wasn’t what they had intended!