Status: finished

The Marauder Princess

Chapter 4

(Raven’s P.O.V.)
(1 week after Raven became a Marauder)

The gang and I stood outside of the Great Hall watching the Slytherin table. I was waiting for the right time to set off my plan. I wanted Malfoy and his gang to be at the table. They had made fun of Lily one to many times and I wanted to get back at them for it.

“What’d you do this time Princess?” whispered James

Princess that was the nickname they gave me. The Marauder Princess but they called me Princess for short.

“Just wait and see Prongs.”

I called them by their nicknames too. I had since they had made me a Marauder the second day of being here. How I had become friends with them was beyond me when I had hated them when I first met them. Now the five of us were almost inseparable! We loved casing havoc around the school not to mention pranking each other. I smiled remembering how they had yet to prank me and I had gotten them twice now! Suddenly I saw Malfoy and his gang of morons sit down at the table. Now was the time to get them. I grinned as I pulled my wand out. I saw the excitement in James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter’s eyes. None of them saw the small device in my left hand that I push a button on! When I pushed the button there was a loud bang and the Slytherin table was engulfed in black smoke!

You couldn’t see them but you could hear the cries from the Slytherin’s. I was smiling know what was going to be seen when the smoke cleared but the others were all watching to see what was going to be seen. The whole Great Hall was on their feet and broke out laughing as the smoke did finally clear. For every single Slytherin was covered in oatmeal! I had had to get up quite early this morning to go to the kitchens and convince the house elves to let me work on my prank. I had finally sweet-talked them after about an hour. It was no easy job either.

“Now time for the finishing touch.” I said.

The guys behind me heard me and quickly moved to take their places again. I held up my wand and waved it. With the wave several buckets appeared above the Slytherin’s. Gasps went through the Great Hall and the Slytherin’s looked up to see the buckets. *idiots* I waved my wand again and the buckets tipped splattering every one of the Slytherin’s with Maple Syrup! The Slytherins gave a yelp as they got splattered for they had been looking right at the buckets. Everyone else was laughing their heads off, especially the Marauders and me. The Teachers where now getting up.

“Run! Before they find out it was us!” Remus half yelled.

We all turned and made a mad dash for the seventh floor laughing all the way. Once we reached the common room we all nearly collapsed from laughing so hard and so much. Peter fell to the floor laughing; Remus and Sirius were leaning against the wall for support. James and I were leaning on each other for support, which wasn’t working to well. The two of us toppled over which made me laugh even more. That is until I notice James had stopped laughing and was looking toward my left arm. I looked down and saw my sleeve had come up slightly. I quickly pulled it down.

“That was great!” Sirius said after getting over his laughing fit.

I was glad for his interruption for it made James turn from me and seem to forget about what he had almost seen.

“Yeah! I’d like to see any of you top it.” I said getting up.

We all now moved to sit in chairs or on the couch. I noticed James look at me a bit funny but once again his attention was interrupted by another that came through the door.

(James’ P.O.V.)
What’s she hiding? I knew she was hiding something on her arm. I had seen the look in her eyes and how she quickly pulled down her sleeve. I lost these thoughts as the porthole opened and Lily came in. I ran my hand through my hair messing it up more than it usually was.

“Okay I know that was your handy work! It wasn’t funny!”

“I thought it was.” Raven said smiling, “And it was my handy work not theirs.”

“What! You’re just as bad as these three!” she motioned to me, Sirius and Peter.

I got up, walked over to her and put my around her shoulders.

“Aw come on Lil you know you love us.” I said smiling.

What I received was a hard smack across the back of the head.

“Keep your hands off me Potter!”

And Lily stormed off up the girl’s dorm stairs. The others were laughing at me.

“You should know better by now mate.” Raven said with a giggle.

My head was now throbbing.

“I think I’ll go lay down for a while to try and get rid of this headache.” I said and head up the stairs.

(Raven’s P.O.V.)~
“I better go with him. He will just be sulking up there.” Said a smiling Sirius.

I laughed. “Ok.”

Sirius headed up the boy’s dorm after James who like he said was most likely sulking. After a few minute Peter joined the two of them leaving Remus and me alone. I rolled my eyes as he pulled out a book, but then grinned and got up. I moved around the back of his chair and grabbed the book from his hands. He gave an outraged cry.

“Hey! That’s my book!”

“Not anymore.”

I looked at the title. ‘The Wolfish Ways of the Werewolf’. Why, would Remus be reading a book on werewolves I wondered to myself? Remus tried to grab the book back but I was too quick for him and kept just out of reach. I opened the book to where he was currently reading and started reading.

He jumped for me again trying to get the book but being quick I dashed out of the way. He chased after me as I raced around the common room trying to keep away from him. He gained on me quickly. I didn’t know he was so quick! He caught up to me and tackled me making the two of us go flying into a bookcase knocking it over! Books went flying everywhere. I started laughing as the two of us got pummeled by the mountain of books.

“Well that was fun.” I said grinning.

Remus glared at me. I handed him the book back finally giggling.