Opposites Attract

Prologue.

Sometimes Becca wonders what it would be like if she hadn’t met Harry Styles. Would she still be going to Harvard? Would she still be getting A’s and B’s? But at the same time, she was glad she met him. She had never met someone that had made her this excited before.

Sure her parents didn’t approve of him at all, but that didn’t stop her. She was 18 years old and was allowed to do whatever she wanted. They didn’t know that she was skipping classes and failing tests. All they were aware of was that she was never home anymore.

Becca didn’t understand it much herself either. She went from being the goody two shoes to being a rebellious girl. Everyone at school looked at her differently now. They were shocked at how quickly she changed. How did a guy like Harry change a girl like Becca.

But the story begins on the first day of school. It begins when Becca wasn’t paying attention to where she was going and runs into him.

Watch where you’re going, nerd. was all he said to her at that moment. But as she watched him walk away, she realized there was something different about him and she wanted to know more. Everything changed that day and there was no way to prevent the outcome of it all.

*~*~*


Charlie often wondered how everything would have panned out had she not met Niall. Would she still be sneaking around late at night, going to raves and getting incredibly drunk, have sex with randoms and then winding up in either a gutter or somebody else’s back yard the next morning? Would she still be hell bent on dropping out of school and going nowhere with life.

Charlie was glad she had met Niall, the blonde haired guitar playing Irishman with a heart of gold and a smile like the sun. The male had shown her another side, a side she had never seen before. A kind side. And the good thing was he had never expected her to change completely he had accepted her the way she was but had helped her become a slightly better person and caused her to really look at herself and contemplate what kind of life she really wanted, what imprint she wanted to leave on the world. For that she thanked him. She hadn’t conquered all her demons but she was slowly getting there.

With him by her side she was certain she could overcome anything… with time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there fellow readers.

Here is the first chapter of both mine and Britt's new co-write, we are both so excited for it and we hope that you enjoy it as well.

Now it is over to Britt with her chapter.

Until next time
Cheers Esther :)