Opposites Attract

The Bet

Becca’s dreams after high school was to get into Harvard. She had dreams of becoming a lawyer and couldn’t wait to get out of high school. But everything changed the day she ran into Harry Styles.

Becca had been running late for class as it was but running into him just made her even later if that was possible. Becca had never been the one to be late for class but today had just been one of those days. Everything was going wrong and she was ready for her day to be over.

“Watch where you’re going nerd.” He said as he shoved past her.

How could someone be so rude? It wasn’t like she purposely ran into him. It was an accident and she had just not been paying attention. Things like that just happened but there was no need to be rude about it.

Shaking her head, she picked up her things and continued on her way to class. She would deal with him later on. Right now she needed to focus on her classes.
Harry wasn’t exactly sure what made him realize that Becca was cute in a nerdy sort of way. He obviously couldn’t let that slip out because he was a bad boy. What type of bad boy went for nerdy girls? He couldn’t do it otherwise his reputation would be ruined.

“Earth to Harry.” Zayn called.

“Sorry, whats up?” Harry asked.

“We were just thinking about making a bet.” Zayn said.

“What’s the bet?”

“I bet that you can’t get Becca to turn into you by next week.” Zayn said.

Harry knew that the bet was going to be impossible. Becca was the kind of girl that you took home to your parents. Becca was a goody two shoes. There was no way in hell that this would work out.

“What’s in it for me?” Harry asked.

“If you win, then we all pay you 1000 dollars.”

“And if I lose?”

“If you lose, then you will be kicked out of the group. Good luck Harry.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to get a chapter up. I've been in a bit of a writing funk, but here it is! Enjoy!