Status: Hold on tight things are about to get a little tense

Good Girls Don't Make Diabolical Demons

Chapter 1: Aftershocks

Image

It was so dark. So fucking dark and hot. There was this stench lingering like a dead body was nearby or something. I gasped for breath and reached around to find any clues. I had no idea where I was but I remembered certain smells so I had one guess. Hell. Where else could you feel like you were standing in a fire and smell rotting flesh at the same time?

“Hello? Somebody? Help!” My voice was rough and croaked like a frog.

My hands reached something hot and I heard my skin sizzle against the heat. I quickly retracted my hands and tried looking down at my hands. Not that it would do any good in the dark. If I brought my hands any closer to my face I probably would have smacked myself. The pain sent images flashing in my brain like a movie.

For a second I closed my eyes (not that it mattered) and fell into the images flashing in my mind. I had to escape my fear. I had to find somewhere better to go. Hell was scary and it was even scarier when you couldn't see what was going on.

I could feel Damon rubbing his thumb over my palm, healing me as he did before. My pain started to fade out as I focused on that crystal clear image of him. His beautiful blue eyes, his thick dark hair, and that smile that I found both amazingly sexy and annoying at the same time.

“I forgot to mention that the doors are meant to be opened by demons or anything from the Hell realm. Everything else gets burned.”


His voice echoed in my head.

“Damon.” I whispered to myself as I opened my eyes.

Everything was still pitch black.

“Damon's not here.” A voice of a man responded.

I jumped back, hyperventilating. Despite being an adult I was scared. The last time I was in Hell I had Damon to protect me but for this trip the ticket was only booked for me. I had no protection and I had no idea what I was about to face. Last time it was huge hellhounds that looked at me like I was food.

A flame appeared out of nowhere and I was finally able to see. Iron bars surrounded me in a cell that was about 5 feet long and 8 feet wide. Finally I saw the man who spoke to me. He was standing beside the floating flame with his bright blue eyes staring at me. The man was tall and skinny with a dark hair. He had a real small goatee and mustache on his face which actually looked real good on him. Whoever it was standing before me was a fucking gorgeous. He had this allure to him and I was almost in a trance just staring at him. His grey slacks hung low on his hips and his top half remained bared. The muscles on him was good enough to make nuns drool.

“Hello Eliza, it's been a while.” The man greeted.

“I'm sorry but you are?” I asked as I stepped closer to the bars.

The man smiled. “You must not recognize me with my new suit. I'm your new boss. Lucifer.”

I stepped back with my eyes wide open. “My boss?”

“Well technically not yet, but my demons will be here soon to turn you into a demon and then you can choose your meat suit and then we’ll take it from there.” Lucifer replied.

I shook my head. “No, no, no this is some kind of mistake I can't become a demon! I. . .I . . .” Panic rushed my brain and I couldn't even talk right.

“Even if you were a mistake, it's too late now. You're already half way there.” He pointed to the far corner of the cell.

I turned to see what he was pointing at and I felt really cold all of the sudden. There was a huge urge to vomit but I was sure nothing would come up. Up against the far right corner of my cell was my own body, sitting up. My eyes were wide open in a death stare. I was dead. So if I was up against the bars, how was I sitting up against the wall?

That was when I realized my heart wasn't pounding. It wasn't beating at all. I looked down at my hands to see that there were no burns on them.

I opened my mouth and let out a loud scream.

[Adam POV]

Adam parked the car and looked at the huge glass house in front of him. He opened the door and stepped into the sand. The ocean waves crashed and made a loud slushing sound. At this point the sun had risen but it was hard to tell with the dark grey clouds lingering. It looked like there was going to be a storm soon.

“Where are you? I know you're here somewhere.” Damon’s voice caught Adam's attention.

Adam saw a man in a pair of blue PJ pants on his knees and digging into the sand. When his eyes scanned the sand around him he saw that there were a bunch of holes around him, all to be about 3 feet deep and at least 2 feet wide. What the hell was he looking for?

“Hey Damon! Damon!” He called out as he approached the man.

Sure enough, there he was digging another hole. He was so out of it that he didn't even acknowledge Adam. Damon was scanning the sand and slowly digging as though he was looking for something really precious. Adam kicked some sand into the hole.

“Damon!” He yelled.

Damon slowly brought his eyes up to Adam and he looked like a mental case. He had dark circles under his eyes, his eyes were bloodshot, and he wore this look on his face that made Adam step back with caution.

“Adam?” Damon asked.

“What the hell are you doing?” Adam questioned.

“She’s here somewhere. I had her by the hand but she got dragged down and now I'm trying to find her.” Damon explained.

Adam's heart sunk into his stomach and he fought his urge to beat the man before him. His sister was dragged to Hell. That was obviously something he didn't hear everyday. Nor was it something he ever wanted to hear.

“Damon, get up. You're not going to find her here. Let's get your shit and get out of here.” Adam replied.

Damon shook his head. “No, she’ll be back soon and I want to be here when she comes back.”

Adam raised his eyebrows. “You're delusional, now come on before I drag your ass to the car myself.”

“No.” Damon shook his head and went back to looking in the sand.

Adam let out a frustrated sigh and sunk to Damon's level. He wasn't happy with him. As a matter of fact he was fucking furious at him but he knew that Damon was with Eliza when she was dragged to Hell. That was something he couldn't imagine seeing. Maybe it was something that just fucked him up in the head. Maybe he was so racked with guilt, he didn't know how to react. It seemed surprising considering he once was the demon king of Hell.

“Damon, even if she was coming back she would be a demon and won't be safe to be around. Now I need you to come with me so we figure how to turn her human again.” Adam kept his voice soft.

Damon silently stood up, brushed off the sand, and stormed in the glasshouse. Adam lifted his eyebrows in confusion but remained in the same spot. Something switched with Damon. He realized it when he saw him coming back with a big black duffle bag.

"Let's start with talking to Sarah and Lupy." Damon suddenly sounded determined and even with the bags around his eyes he suddenly looked more confident.

Adam was taken back by Damon's quick change in heart.

"Wait, so that's it? You're changing your mind just like that?" Adam asked as he followed him back to the car.

The ocean breeze picked up and Damon's short dark hair waved with the wind. He tossed his duffle bag in the backseat and shut the door before resting his arms on the roof of the car.

"It's takes a total of a whole week to make a demon. That's a whole week of torture that you don't even want to imagine." He began to explain.

"So we have a week to figure away to get Elizabeth back. Good, let's chop-chop." Adam opened the drivers door.

"More like 6 hours." Damon commented.

Adam perked up at his words. It didn't take him a whole week to find Damon. What the hell did he mean he only had 6 hours? Damon nodded his head at Adams confused look.

"One week in Hell equals out to be a day on Earth. Time goes by faster so they can create demons faster and other things." Damon looked down at his own hands that we're folded in eachother. "So we have 6 hours to find a way to stop it before Eliza loses her humanity."

"Shit." Adam got in the driver seat and slammed his door in anger.

[Eliza POV]
The floor gave out beneath my feet and I felt fire crawling up my legs. I grabbed the bars, trying to look for a way out. Lucifer stood in front of my cell watching as long black claws gripped my feet.

"Please, please don't do this." I cried.

Lucifer grabbed my fingers and unlatched them from the bars while looking me in the eyes with his blue glowing eyes. I screamed as I fell into a pit of darkness. When I finally came to an abrupt stop my whole body was chained down to some kind of metal table. I was naked and exposed with a bright light in my face so I couldn't see anything. But I could hear something. It sounded like metal clanking together. Like tools or something.

Them I saw it. A long black claw coming towards my stomach with some kind of scapel.

"No! No!" I screamed as I tried jumping up and down.

My fidgeting didn't help any, the blade pressed into my skin and blood puddled onto my abdomen. I let out a blood curdling scream as the fire consumed me. Was it fire or pain? I couldn't tell because it hurt so fucking bad I couldn't even think.

The long black claw pulled itself out of my stomach and came towards my face. It was holding my face still. Then I saw what looked like a sharpened spoon coming towards my eye.

[Damon POV]
Damon looked at his brother, Angel who was sleeping on the couch. Again there was so ething weird happening to him. Feelings. Those fuckers never really went away once he caught them again. He let out a sigh and turned to head back into the kitchen.

Sarah was searching through her spell books and other things to find any loopholes. Her red hair was pulled in a bun on the top of her head and her aqua blue shirt matched her black leggings.

Adam came down the stairs and walked into the kitchen as he pulled down a black shirt. "Thanks for helping Sarah but I think you should just take your car and head to work."

Damon looked up at the cuckoo clock above him. They had less than 2 minutes to find a way to save Eliza, and Lupy was nowhere to be found. Suddenly he wished he couldn't feel again because the void in his chest was looking like it would become permanent. He didn't want to just live without Eliza and find ways to deal with it. No. Living without Eliza was not an option in his eyes.

So he ruffled a hand through his wet hair and contemplated on what to say. More importantly, what to do. He was just standing in a kitchen, wearing a pair of Adam's pants and grey wife beater. He had no power. Being human was kicking him in the ass.

"I'm not giving up until it's too late. She's my best friend!" Sarah snapped at Adam and then went back to scanning through her book.

Adam let out a sigh. "Then tell us how we can help." Adam offered.

Then suddenly Lupy's voice came from behind Damon and made him jump out of his own skin. "You can start by fetching salt, holy water, venom of a green momba  snake, and an eye of a virgin."

Damon leaped out of the wooden chair and turned to see Lupy. Her blonde hair was curly and she wore a see through, black lace dress with just a pair of black panties. She was holding a piece of paper in her left hand.

"Where the hell have you been?" Sarah asked.

Lupy walked around Damon, holding up the paper. "Visiting witches to get a spell to help Eliza. She is one I don't want to deal with as a demon."

Damon smiled and felt a warmth filling his void in his chest. That was it. Eliza was going to be saved. They were going to be human together and-

BONG!

CUCKOO! CUCKOO!

As fast as his came, it disappeared. The cuckoo clock up on the wall alerted everyone of Eliza's doom. They were out of time.

[Eliza POV]
Endless torture. . . It had gone on too long. So long that there was literally nothing human in me left. At one point I became a puddle of mush on the hot cement floor. Then I had been reconstructed, given new eyes, new tongue, and new form. It was of a female humanoid with dark horns that curled down and my eyes became a beautiful purple color. There were wings in my back that resembled close to a bat. My new skin glowed a light purple color. It was scaley yet smooth like a snake.

Suddenly, I was very hungry, but not for food. Something. . . Human. I rose up from the ground, leaving my humanity in the pile of mush I once was. My new eyes looked at the old me and I felt nothing. I wasn't the least bit scared or upset. There was too much to do. I just knew it.

"Our father wants to see you." A male voice interrupted my thoughts.

I turned to the voice and saw smoke carved into the shape of a large male with pointed ears and big long black claws. He had a long thin tail that was almost like a lion except instead of fur, it was some kind of blade. Impressive.

I padded down the dark and narrow hall. People were screaming and the smell of blood made my nostrils flare. My razor teeth clamped together as I forced myself through the torture chamber. The hallway lead to a staircase made of stone with hyroglyphs carved into them. I descended down the staircase and went straight to the King's chambers.

Lucifer was sitting on his throne, surrounded by hellhounds. He was in a nice sharp black suit that stuck out against the white bones that the throne was made out of. He had two big skulls with horns at the top. My eyes went to his.

"Eliza, you turned out as beautiful as ever." He commented.

I sent him a quick bow. "Thank you, my king." 

"I need you to pick a skin to wear. You have duties to do on Earth." He ordered.

I gave off a sickening smile. "May I use my old skin.

I think it will be more fun that way."

Lucifer gave his head a nod. "Far be it from me for stopping a beautiful demon from being diabolical." He replied with a smile.

I materialized into a thick  black cloud that rushed through the halls of Hell until I finally found my empty skin. As a cloud, I rushed into the mouth of my dead body and filled the skin almost as if it was a real skin. My purple eyes looked at the flesh on my hands.

It was the perfect fit.
♠ ♠ ♠
The first chapter is finally up! Enjoy