Status: I haven't updated this story since July....

.Maybe.

.Thanks.

"Then there's this dance and I asked her out to go and I think she's up for it but i'm not so sure. Do you think I might've over done it with the flowers and chocolate? Shit, what if she didn't even want to go?! What if she felt bad and decided to just go to save me from embarrassment? Aw shit it's gonna be a pity dance!-"

"Please, shut the hell up. You yap, yap, yap and I can't say a single word!"

"I know but-"

"No. You were so set on asking her! You know she likes you so just be glad that you asked her before another guy did."

"But it's a pity dance!"

"Gerard! I guarantee you that it's not. She's said yes because you did the sweetest thing any girl could ask for. So be happy that you're taking Eliza to the dance, okay?"

"... okay." He quietly said.

"If she didn't like you, she wouldn't have reacted the way she did." I softly responded.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"I know I am. Go relax and have a drink with your friend Joe. I bet he'd want to discuss some art to get your mind off of any doubts." I held the phone between my shoulder and ear as I practiced and chose songs for the upcoming concert. Having trouble deciding on which sing to pay, I threw the pages behind me and sighed.

"Still having trouble?"

"YESS!!" I exclaimed, probably hurting his ear drum. "I can't find songs that would fit. They already have some musicians hired to play part of the songs and the songs I'm deciding on don't fit with the theme that they have at all!"

"Tell you what, I'll come over instead and help you decide."

I laughed, "As sweet as that is, you can't. You have things to do and I'm not going to let you drive three hours by yourself."

"Two, and its cool-"

"No, I'll find something. You know I will. Call Joe and have fun."

Gerard sighed, "Sure."

"Hey,"

"What?"

"Thanks for suggesting."

"It's the thought that counts."

We silently stayed on the phone, hearing each other breathe. Phone calls with Gerard always calmed me. Just talking and bitching with him was fun, but the comfortable silences bonded us much more.

"I gotta go." He softly said.

"I do too."

Once again we remained silent. I walked up the stairs and to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and took a drink from it. "Okay Shamu, call me later."

"Bye, Queen Goth."

"Shut up."

We hung up and I started to cut into the brownie batch my mother made the night before. Just as I was going to take a bite, a knock on the door halted me. I stretched my neck to see who would be coming around since Mikey was working along with Donald and Donna was visting their grandma, sweet Helen.

I could only see a batch of strange brown hair, meaning it was Frank. I grabbed another piece of brownie and went to answer the door. "Hey" he said.

Having him the chocolate rectangle, I nodded. "Frank."

"Thanks," he said reaching the sweet. He handed over the tool box I had let him borrow. "These are very delicious, who made them?"

"My mother, she makes them special." I said winking.

Frank's eyes grew wide asking with his mouth open and full of brownie. He swallowed and started to whisper. "No way, when does it kick in?"

Realizing what he meant, I laughed and walked inside, placing the tool box next to the door. "What?" He asked closing the door behind him. "You said special, which means-"

"They're not weed brownies Frank!" I kept laughing. "Just vegan!"

He turned a rosy shade and scratched the back of his neck. "Oh, right. Sorry, I didn't mean that you're mom was a dealer or anything I just thou-"

I stated at him in amusement watching as he quickly shut himself up. "Sorry." He summed up.

"It's all good," I said getting another brownie and putting the plate of them in the middle. "So, um, thank you for bringing the tool box."

He smiled, "No hassle. Are you hungry?" He asked looking around the living room. "I'm gonna go grab some food and since I kinda don't know my way around here I wondered if you wanted to go?"

He nervously switched his weight on his foot. Frank stared at me, waiting for me to decline his offer. "Sure, I really need a break right now."

I quickly got my jacket and shoes and put them on. Frank waited for me as I locked the door, "Are you always alone? Isn't that dangerous, especially in New Jersey?"

Laughing, I followed him across our yards and to his car. "It is, but we've never had break-ins. Only a broken window or two." I said shrugging it off.

Frank nodded as we drove down the street and out of the neighborhood. "How are you liking it here?"

"Well, we already lived in Jersey, fifteen minutes away actually. We only moved because it was closer to my mothers job. It also helps that I'm closer to all of the venues."

"Oh? You play in a band?" I asked. It made sense with his getup. He had that vibe and look, he didn't seem to be working in a office. "Is it a Ska band?"

Frank laughed at my question. He occasionally switched his gaze from the road to me. I looked at him, wondering if I said something wrong. "A Ska band? Really?" he cackled up. "Is it the Dreads?"

I could feel my face turn red. I hid my teeth as I smiled and looked out the window. "Maybe. I don't see you in a metal band like Korn. I just... Shut up, Frank."

"C'mon man, it's all good. Reel Big Fish are my heroes." He playfully said.

"Frank!" I said laughing.

He looked at me again once we stopped at a stop sign. I looked back at him, mimicking his smile. "What?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything. His eyes traveled down to the cup holder between us and back to my face. "Where do you want to go eat?" He softly asked.

"On the next light, take a left and there's a burger joint that serves the best vegan burgers. Get the Jimmy Burger and you'll get a toy along with a milkshake of your choice for $7.99!"

Frank cracked a bigger smile and started to drive. "Did you really just-"

"Yes," I said. "I used to work there. So I know all of the deals and stuff."

Saying nothing he followed my instructions and parked behind the building. "This place must be popular."

"It really is. They have good burgers and they remember your name and order if you come often."

"Must've been really good money then, with the tips and all."

I shook my head and walked inside as he held the door for me. "Not really. I had to quit because I wasn't making enough to help around."

The hostess greeted us and searched a table. "Today's special is-" I watched as Frank walked behind her as we followed her to the table, his eyes focused on the side of her face and his lips curled to the side and he would lick them when he spoke to her. The light coming from outside created a ring around his eyes that made their color pop out. His eyebrows were nice, they looked sculpted by Zeus himself, they complimented his face structure. Frank tucked in his hands in the pockets of his jacket, only taking his right one out to move his hair out of his face.

"-Ma'am?"

He was really pretty for a boy. My lungs almost gave out when he turned to look at me as he sat at the table. "Wyatt?"

Feeling pressure on my shoulder, I jumped back into reality and realized that I was still standing. "Oh sorry! I just... spaced out."

"That's okay, happens to me everyday! So, what would you like to drink?"

"Sprite, thank you." I said. She walked away and gave the order to a person by the kitchen window.

"You alright?" Frank's voice grabbed my attention. I smiled at him and then looked through the menu even though I knew I would order the same thing I always did.

"I'm good, just a weird day. Do you know what you're going to get?" I asked him looking up at him once again.

He blinked twice and sighed. Grabbing the menu in front of him and positioned his elbows on the table. "I just want a burger and fries. I don't feel like being picky today." Frank's eyes met mine once again, making me feel like a school girl. I felt my cheeks turn color and I didn't know when to break the eye contact, especially with his pretty hazel ones.

After we left we decided to go to his house were he would show me some songs from the bands he was part of. The Iero house hold had a nice and welcoming feeling. It was warm and cozy with brick walls and random boxes stacked in each room. "We haven't finished unboxing we only put the furniture together and hung stuff, sorry for the mess." But it was a clean mess, not a mess like Gerard's room where the floor couldn't be seen.

"This is my room, it's clean so don't be surprised." He said as I followed him down the hall. "I don't really like the mess, but occasionally I have some stuff on the floor."

His room was like mine with a mattress pressed against a corner and a bedside table. His walls were red and the boarders were white. He had no posters up, surprisingly, but did have a flag with the New Jersey logo hung up on the wall next to a door. I closed the door behind me and let my eyes wonder around for a bit more noticing neatly stacked boxed in the corner and his guitars in the other.

"Bathroom is through there if you need it." He said as he walked into his closet. I sat on his bed and waited for him to come out instead. That's when I noticed his long mirror, that was stuck on the back of his door, say "IF WE CAN'T FIND WHERE WE BELONG, WE'LL FIND IT ON OUR OWN."

It threw me in a loop of my past, my childhood without a father, having to compete for his attention every holiday. I haven't found were I technically belonged, I did, however find where I would like to belong in my future and that was in front of my piano, playing for thousands even millions of people, well... in my dreams. In reality, I wanted to belong in a family. A functional family because I knew that I couldn't start one on my own without having experienced one. It would be a joke.

"So far I've been in a handful of bands, but i'm dedicated to one right now." Frank walked and sat next to me, handing me the cd's that were written on with marker.

"What band are you in now?" I asked and I looked through them.

"Uhh Pencey Prep, trying to go strong." He said watching me look through the cd's.

"Fat and Alone?" I questioned.

He chuckled and got the cd. "It's not an official song, we were just fucking around."

"Which one is your favorite?"

He looked looked at me and got up."I'll show you, it's in the works though, so it's not recorded... and I don't have the best voice so just... don't run." Frank grabbed a guitar and sat back down next to me. We both moved a bit to be comfortable.

"You ready?"

"You can't be that bad, Frank."

"I hope so," he said making me smile. "I named this one Yesterday."

"You just named?"

Frank laughed and positioned his fingers. "No, The song is named Yesterday."

I felt embarrassed for not hearing him correctly the first time. "Oh, okay."

"Okay," he said smiling at me. We stared for a bit, this time with no interruptions. "I'm gonna play now."

My lips curled to the side. "Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't written in a long long time and i'm not as motivated but I do want to continue this fan fiction.