Fight for Love

Chapter one

During their class of against the dark arts, with professor Snape. Draco founded him self having a hard time keeping his eyes off Luna who was sitting across from on the other side of the room.

He didn't understood his new feelings. he never had a crush on anyone before. He was always too busy trying to make harry potter's life hell. as if potter life wasn't already rough.

so, when he caught him self eying the beautiful blond strange hair girl. he snapped him self out of, and, looked up at his favorite teacher who was teaching them how to properly mix potions.

He picked up his pencil to continue taking notes, but when he looked down he noticed he had scribbled Luna's name all over the page while he was lost in his thoughts.

he sighed, and torn the paper out and crumbled it up tossing it in the garbage.

thank goodness Ron who was sitting next to him was asleep as usual, and din't see the paper. Ron would of never let him forget it.

"OK Class, i'm going to assign you partners, and you are to compile a formula for one of the potions listed with the ingredients i'm going to be given to you. you must search for these ingredients, and then properly add them together to get the potion you are assigned too "

"Harry,and, cho, you two are partners....Ronald...and Hermione...I'm going to pairs you up as well "

thats when Malfloy nudge the sleeping Ron to wake him up.

"what, what, whats going on?!" He said stretching following along with a yawn.

"your partner with Hermione for a project" Malfloy whispered harshly at him.

Ron eyes got wide, and, groaned. even though him and Hermione were best of friends, he hate when he has to be paired up with her. he was embarrassed that a girl was smarter then him,and, usual points out his every mistake.

"Malfloy , i'm going to partner you up with ms, lovegood, luna " he then shut his book, and, started handing out the assignment sheet.

Malfloy can feel his cheeks getting red, and can feel a smile forming on his face.

"Whats the matta with you?!" Ron said, looking at Malfloy with deep concern.

"..nothing....nothing at all. I'm just embarrassed to be working with a Ravenclaw, instead of someone in my own house" he said making sure his voice sounded disgusted at the idea.

"oh well" Ron said, laughing as he headed towards the front row where Hermione always sat.

Luna stood there in her sit, starring in to the zone, making Malfloy walk up to her.

"ahem, are we gonna sit here, and do nothing or are we going to get our work finish?" he said, with his voice breaking here,and, there from being too nervous.

he didn't get his new feelings for her at all...they had no connection. they never really spoken.

Maybe, it distant dottiness she gave off. Perhaps, maybe, it was just the way she tucked her wand behind her ear for safe keepings. or maybe he was admire that she doesn't care what others thought of her appearance, as she always chosen to wear that butter beer cap necklace, or, maybe, he liked the way she read her magazine upside down. Still...he didn't understand those reasons for his new crush on her. they were strange to attract someone to someone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its been years since I wrote short stories. This is my first HP fan fiction <3
Feedback be appreciated ^_^