A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter 14

Holly's POV

"We sit our asses here." I said, dragging Charlotte onto the box next to me. "They'll be on soon, I just like to get a good view before all the other dumb asses come out to watch." And there were so many dumbasses and fangirl's, don't even start me on the girls.

"Oh okay. Don't you wish Brian good luck or something?" She asked me, glancing around.

"Hmmm sometimes. Brian doesn't like me bugging him before a show and tonight he just seems a little more stressed so I figured it best if I avoid him." He was just acting plain weird and I was pretty sure he was going to break up with me, soon.

"Is he still acting strange?" Charlotte asked me, frowning.

"Strange. He's hot and cold. One minute he loves me the next minute he acts like he doesn't know me." And it was driving me insane.

"God I'm sorry Holly." She said softly, touching my arm.

I shrugged, I was getting used to it, his attitude.

Suddenly there was a bit of a commotion and the guys appeared, looking pumped,getting ready to go on.

"Kiss?" Brian asked, walking over to me and smirking.

I stood up and kissed him quickly. "Good luck baby." I whispered softly.

He rewarded me with one of his perfect smiles, he smiled at Charlotte and got ready, getting that focused look on his face he always got before he went on stage.

I watched Matt walk towards us, with Monique behind him. He always looked so focused and I watched him glance at Charlotte before he put his glasses on.

"Oh my god." I hissed at Charlotte as a shirtless Arin ran in stage. "We should have invited Bailey."

"Oh yes, we should have." She giggled.

The sight of a shirtless Arin would have driven her insane.

The music started, putting an end to any chance of conversation, so I sat back and watched the show. I kept sneaking looks at Charlotte, it was nice seeing her reaction and it was nice to see that she was enjoying it. She really hadn't come to many shows.

I noticed Matt was glancing our way alot during the show and I assumed he was looking at Monique, well that was until between songs he ran off stage, grabbing a towel and grinning at Charlotte like a big fucking dope.

Shit was going to get messy, I could see that, just the way he was looking at her. I looked at Charlotte, maybe it wouldn't get messy because she was blissfully unaware of Matt, she took absolutely no notice of him whatsoever.

Was she fucking blind? He was a fucking god! Perfection.

If I'd noticed surely Monique had noticed but as I looked at her she had her usual bored look.

Maybe I was imagining it.

Maybe not as I watched Matt continually look at her. I definitely was not imaging it. He was throwing glances at Charlotte all the time.

"Gates." Matt's voice suddenly boomed. "You wanted to say something?"

"Yes I did." He said smiling. "I just wanted to dedicate this next song to my fiancé Holly."

Fiance?
"You didn't tell me you got engaged?" Charlotte screeched.

Because I didn't get engaged.

I looked between him and her with my mouth open and luckily they started A Little Piece Of Heaven because I was speechless anyway.

Did he really call me his fiancé?

I sat there just staring as Charlotte squeezed my hand, watching him, that sexy fuck. He looked over at me and winked and I didn't know if I wanted to cry or slap him. I'd probably do both.

They finished up and Charlotte looked at me, grinning.

"You're so lucky." She gushed. "I would give anything for that." And she looked a little sad.

I watched Brian as he started to walk off stage and I walked towards him, chewing my lip.

"Hey Charlotte." I said to her. "In case you hadn't noticed, I'm pretty sure Matt is crushing on you." I called over my shoulder.

I turned and ran at Brian, jumping up on him and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Well?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Well what you dick." I giggled.

"Will you marry me?"

That was it. I burst into tears.

"Of course I will you dumb ass."