A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter 32

Holly's POV

"What am I supposed to do?" Monique cried down the phone for the 800th time.

"I'm not sure. I'm sure it will be okay." I tried to reassure her, rolling my eye's.

I was still stunned that Matt had broken up with her but I was a little over her complaining about it, it had been going on for an hour now.

"Find out where he's staying Holly, I need to talk to him." She sobbed.

"I'll see what I can do." I told her, watching Brian walk in. As if I had any idea where Matt was.

He held his phone up for me to look at. I looked at it, there was a message from Elizabeth.
Can you get Holly to call me, we need her help.

"Monique I have to go." God, what did Elizabeth need help with?

"What am I going to do?" She wailed again. Christ.

"Look he's probably got cold feet or something, it'll be fine." I told her, quickly hanging up. "Jesus." I said to Brian.

He completely ignored me, shrugging and walked back to the living room. He couldn't handle women issues and I know a sobbing Monique would make him uncomfortable.

I quickly dialed Elizabeth back, listening to it ring.
"Can you come over." She said quickly. "We need your help with something."

"I guess." I said. "Is everything okay?"

"We're at Charlottes oh and bring Brian." She told me then hung up. No explanation what so ever.

I walked into the living room. "Come on studly we're going to Charlottes."

Of course Brian didn't complain, he just nodded smiling.

I grabbed my bag and we headed over. Elizabeth let us in and Matt and Zack were on the couch, drinking a beer. At least now I knew where Matt was not that I was going to tell Monique he was at Charlotte's.

"Beer?" Matt asked Brian straight away.

What a stupid question, of course he wanted a fucking beer.

I walked into the dining room and Charlotte was sitting at the dining table with a piece of paper in front of her, frowning, chewing her lip.
"What's going on." I asked her, kissing the top of her head.

"I'm trying to write a list." She told me.

"A list?"

"A list of things she wants to do before she dies, a bucket list." Elizabeth said quickly, pulling a face at me.

"What?" I screeched. "No dying." I didn't like this dying talk.

"Of course not." Elizabeth said. "But she wants to do this list." Giving me a please help look.

"Fine, show me." I said grabbing it and looking, reading it. "Honestly Charlotte."

"What?" She giggled.

"A romantic walk on the beach?" She was so innocent.

"Well." She mumbled.

I sat down, grabbing the pen. "For god sake, what about the Eiffel Tower?" We needed exciting stuff on this list, not a walk on the fucking beach.

"Yes." She laughed. "And Nepal, oh and love, someone who loves me, oh a romantic picnic under the moonlight." She went on.

"Sex under the moonlight." I murmured, winking at her.

"Yes." She laughed.

"Wait." I said grabbing another piece of paper. "Let's make a second list, the smut list." God, I was such an ideas girl.

"Honestly Holly." Elizabeth snapped, glaring at me.

"It's a great idea." Charlotte told her and I nodded, it was a great idea.

"It is, now talk." I said. "First sex in the moonlight."

Charlotte nodded. "Slow romantic sex, sex on this table." She said tapping the table. "Oh and handcuffs."

"Excuse me?" Elizabeth asked, looking shocked.

"I want to be handcuffed and blindfolded." Charlotte told her, trying to keep a straight face.
I giggled, who knew Charlotte was such a kinky bitch and I hoped Elizabeth didn't have stroke.

"Oh and sex in just my red 7 inch heels." Charlotte said smiling slyly.

I was madly writing this down, this list was fabulous. Damn, I needed a list.

"Ladies, we want food." Zack said, sticking his head on.

Charlotte started blushing and I nodded, hiding the list.

"Why don't we all go out for dinner?" Elizabeth suggested, anything to get off the sex subject.

"Good idea." Zack said. "Let's go home and get changed."

"I'll add more later." Charlotte said, standing up.

"I bet you will you filthy bitch." I hissed at her, winking.

"The other list Holly." She said laughing. "Besides I have to find a willing participant."

I watched her walk into the kitchen. I was pretty sure she'd find one, she was a beautiful girl, she just needed to get out more.

"We'll start looking tonight." I called out as Bri and I headed for the door.

"For what?" Matt asked, walking in.

"A man for Charlotte." I told him smiling.

His eyes bulged.

Jesus, his face said it all.

Matt seriously had a thing for Charlotte.