A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter 35

Matt's POV

Monique had ruined the day. She'd screamed, she'd cried, she'd called me and Charlotte every name under the sun. Poor Charlotte, she locked herself in her bedroom to get away from her. I felt horrible, Charlotte had felt unwelcome in her own house all because of Monique.

Finally she'd left but only after I'd told her again that I didn't love her anymore, that I didn't want to be with her anymore, she left, but I still don't think she believed me, she was going to be a problem, I could see that, she was going to be a big problem.

Charlotte only came out of her room once for the rest of day so at about 5pm I went up and tapped quietly on her door.

"Hey." I said, poking my head in the door, she looked at me sleepily and I had a sudden urge to climb in bed with her and hold her. "You going to get ready?"

"Ready?" She asked, rubbing her face, looking confused.

"The picnic." I reminded her.
"Oh yeah." She said smiling. "I forgot, I'll be ready soon."

I closed the door and headed downstairs, putting the stuff in my car. The rain had gone and the evening was clear, it wasn't a full moon, but it was pretty damn close.

Charlotte came out of the house and I watched her. She had on a beautiful flowing dress and she was carrying a jacket in her arms and she looked beautiful.

"I'm ready." She chirped.

Yeah me too, I thought, getting in and driving.

I knew a nice place. It was half an hour drive, a nice view of the coast and the best part, secluded and deserted.

"Oh wow." She said getting out. "This is beautiful."

I agreed, grabbing the stuff out of the car. I layed out the rug and we sat down.

"Wine?" I offered.

She nodded, smiling at the view. God she was so beautiful, she really was.

We sat there, talking, eating, looking, her at the view, me at her, the moon was bright anyway and I tried not to think about that damn list, I was pushing it out of my mind.

"So Matt." She said softly, laying down. "What happened with Monique?"

I layed down, staring up at the stars. "I don't love her." Might as well just tell the truth.

"What, you just fell out of love?" She asked softly.

"Something like that." I said rolling over and propping myself on my elbow.

"Wow." She said, looking up at me. "You just fell out of love." She repeated. "Why?"

I looked at her. "Someone else."

"What?" She said, sitting up. "There's someone else?" And she seemed a little upset.

Oh god, was she stupid?

"Yes." I said, reaching up and touching her face.

I slid my hand to the back of her neck and pulled her face towards mine.

When our lips touched I felt like my world exploded. What the fuck was going on? It had felt so good, so perfect.

"Matt." Charlotte whispered.

I opened my eye's and she was smiling shyly at me.

"What was that?" I asked her.

"I don't know." She whispered but I was glad, she'd obviously felt it too.

I didn't know what it was either, but fuck me it was amazing.

I pulled her down next to me and kissed her again, wrapping her in my arm's. I don't know how long we layed there, I was completely lost in her and I only became aware again when I felt her hand pulling up my shirt.

Oh fuck, that was it, I couldn't help myself. I ran my hand down her leg, sliding it back up and dragging her dress up with it.

"Take this off." Charlotte murmured, pulling on my shirt.

I sat up, I couldn't get it off quick enough. I was willing to do whatever she told me.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as she stood up, watching her.

"Shhh." She said, reaching behind her and undoing her dress.

I watched it slide down her body, bunching at her feet. I layed back down moaning, she was fucking perfect. God, she really was so perfect.

I held out my hand and she took, smiling. She got down on her knees and leant over and kissed me. I reached up, touching her face. Holy fuck I was in so in love with this girl that I couldn't even think straight.

I groaned again as she straddled me, she moved her hips, rubbing me beneath my jeans. I gripped her hips as she bit my lip. She was a fucking expert and I was about to lose my shit as she moved her hips again.

I sat up with her still in my lap, reaching behind her and unclipping her bra. I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked it gently. Oh this was senfuckingsational I thought, listening to Charlotte moan softly. I got up on my knees and pushed her back gently, kissing up her neck and back to her lips.

I felt her reach down between her legs and undo my jeans. "Take them off." She murmured.

I got up, pulling them down and kicking them off. I looked at Charlotte and she was looking at my boxer shorts, biting her lip. I really couldn't hide my excitement now, it was there for all to see.

I kneeled down, running my hand down the outside of her legs, then across her stomach and down, caressing her gently through her underwear. She moaned softly and I could feel the wetness, she wanted this as much as I did.

I kissed her stomach, across her chest and back to her lips. What was it about her? I didn't know but I did know that I'd never felt this with anyone before.

"Charlotte." I murmured.

"Yes." She whispered against my lips.

"Elizabeth is going to fucking kill me." And that was the truth.

I buried my face in her neck, listening to her laugh.

God I loved this woman and I was going to do everything in my power to make sure she beat this disease.

"Matt." She murmured.

"Yes baby." I whispered.

"Can you hurry up and fuck me."

Hell, I always did what I was told.