A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter 9

Brian's POV

This wedding was making everyone crazy. Arin was acting strange, looking around, patting his hair down all the time, Matt was just plain weird, sticking to Monique like glue and Holly was staring moodily out of the car window. I'd tried to hold her hand but she looked at me like she'd never seen me before.

I wonder what I've done, I thought to myself as the cars pulled up at the place Elizabeth wanted her photos taken at. I was frantically trying to remember doing something, anything that would make her mad but I couldn't come up with anything.

Might I point out that we were in a field, in the middle of nowhere and I was keeping my eye out for wildlife. Who's idea was it to get photo's here anyway? Were we gonna get a snap of one of us being eaten by a bear?

I got out of the car and turned to help Holly out when Matt flew out his car at a 100 miles an hour, glancing around, looking awkward.

Weird I tell you. Everyone was weird.

"Isn't this beautiful." Charlotte exclaimed, climbing awkwardly out of the car because Matt had pissed off and not bothered helping her.

Beautiful, dangerous, it was all the same to me, so I shrugged.

The photographer came along ushering us all into the field and down to a running brook. I could see this ending in disaster. I mean us and water, it wasn't a good mix.

"Okay couples first." He snapped. Such a pleasant chap.

I grabbed Holly and she looked at me like I was contagious.

"I mean partners of the wedding." He snapped again, glaring at Matt who was standing with Monique.

He shuffled his way over to Charlotte, who was beginning to look more than a little uncomfortable with the fact that Matt was so obviously snubbing her.

"Okay, that rock, I want photos on that rock." He said pointing.

Was he fucking serious? Was he really fucking serious?

"Is he fucking serious?" I asked Holly, the rock in question was in the middle of the brook, water flowing around it.

She rolled her eyes at me and headed for said rock. I got on it and held out my hand, helping her.

We had to pose for a few photos and I took the opportunity to cop a feel, I mean I couldn't help myself.

"What are you doing?" She hissed at me, glaring.

"Nothing." I whispered kissing her neck. "You look fucking beautiful."

Thank god she smiled.

"Next. You two get a room." The photographer yelled pointing at Holly and I.

"I can't." Charlotte said, looking at the gap between the edge of the brook and the rock.

She had a point, her little legs wouldn't make that.

"Hang on." Matt said and suddenly he scooped her up in his arms, hoping onto the rock.

The photographer snapped the whole thing while Monique had a small stroke, I seriously though she might explode on the spot.

While everyone was preoccupied with Matt and Charlotte being cute, ridiculously cute I pulled Holly into my arms and kissed her. She drove me wild this one and I couldn't imagine not having her.
I'd actually planned on proposing, I mean I really wanted to marry her, my only problem, I just wasn't sure how to go about it.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

She rewarded me with a heart melting smile. Yep, I loved her.