Silent Nightmares and Morbid Fairytales

"I never wanted a kid..." My Mom slurred in another one of her selfish, drunken stupors while I sat on the floor by her feet, looking at the cigarette about to fall from her hand onto the carpet. I was only seven at the time, but I felt like I knew more than I should.

"You're your Dad's child. He left you. He left us. He's selfish." She says as her bottom lip trembles and a tear rolls down her cheek. "I'll never understand why he did it... He didn't care to explain."

~~~

Anaya Reeves, daughter of Elizabeth and Mason Reeves. Fourteen years old, moving away from Ohio to live with her uncle James in Virginia.

All her life has been torture and fear, since her father disappeared. Her mother became a recluse after his presumed death, and would not share details of his life with their daughter.

A new start is on the horizon for Anaya. But so is some dark secrets. She will discover the darkness that surrounds her father's death, and will soon realize she never knew her parents as well as she thought. They are two strangers.

But she'll never know unless she visits the town. The harbor of secrets, the fog around her early life surrounds the town, secluded in the mountains around Toluca Lake.

I see that town...
In my restless dreams...
Silent Hill.

You promised you'd take me there again one day...
But you never did.
I'm alone here, now.
Waiting in our 'special' place.
Waiting for you.


Silent Hill is property of Konami. All characters and the story are my own, but based off the town from the series.