Anti-Venom

13

The moment it happenshis whole world comes crashing down around him. The entire night since the first sign, they've been racing round trying to find them and to put a stop to it.

It all started at about 6pm, Ryan and Brendon had been sat in the middle of a vision that enables Ryan to visit his parents, and then suddenly a quake struck them, and pulled Brendon back out of the vision. Gone we're his markings, gone we're his brandings, his eyes were back to their normal brown.

"What?" Ryan asked with wide eyes. Brendon shot up and went to look in the mirror, and then turned to face the other boy. He shook his head, a look of sheer and utter panic written across his face.

"Shana?" Ryan called out to one of the girls in the hotel suite they were currently staying in. But she didn't reply. So Ryan went out to the living room, where she had been minutes earlier, but she was gone. He called out for everyone and anyone else, but found no one until the main door to the suite opened and William stepped in. But he too was different, he seemed faint, weak almost.

"William what's going on?" Ryan asked.

"Gwen' shaving the baby, we need to find out where they are and stop it." William told him.

"Ryan!" Brendon called out, and the two demons went hurrying back through to the bedroom. "Ryan quick!"

Brendon quickly grasped Ryan's hand. The contact was minimal and was over in a mere second but it was enough.

"Protected, they're fucking protected. Any dark creature that's had the warlock's blood is protected!" Ryan snarled. Another sharp jolt hit them then, like an earthquake only it was only the three of them that could feel it.

"William you have to drink this." Brendon spoke as he hurried over to a jacket of his, the very one he'd been wearing when they captured him. Out of the pocket he took two small vials filled with blood.

"What is it?" Ryan asked.

"It's Spencer's blood. It's the only thing that can give us a chance of staying here with you." Brendon answered. Without question, William took one of the vials and drank its contents. Brendon drank the other.

"Do you have any more?" William asked.

"One more." Brendon replied. He and William looked at each other, and then nodded.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"Ryan you need to stay here." William replied. "We'll be back, but you stay here you do not leave this suite."

"But-"

"We're not going to let you be alone we promise." William cut him off.

"But my dad-"

"I'm sorry, the connection is gone. neither me or Brendon can communicate with him." William told him, and with that the two just left him.

Finding the motel Patrick and Gwen were at wasn't hard. After all they already knew where they were, they'd been watching their every move but had been unable to get to them due to some sort of protection put on them presumably by the warlock. And nobody wanted to admit to Ryan that this was now the inevitable.

The smell of blood when they stood outside the motel room door was over powering. The baby had literally tore through Gwen. She was just human after all, way too small and weak to handle an immortal childbirth. They could hear her begging, and hear Patrick begging her to hold on. For a while, all went silent. The. The force that seemed to be keeping them out was gone, and they were able to get in.

"Help!" Was all Patrick could say as they barged in.

The scene was like one of a horror movie. Blood was everywhere, it was on the walls and the floor, it was on the bed and in the bathroom. In the middle of it all laid Gwen, seemingly dead on the floor.

"Here." Brendon said simply, and tossed the final vial to Patrick.

"It's Spencer's." Patrick stated.

"It's the only thing that can save her, and keep her here." William tells him. "She'll be vampire like you, but goodness knows how we're going to feed you both."

Patrick simply just nodded. At this point. Pudding was all he could do other than taking the lid off of the vial, and pouring the blood into Gwen's mouth.

"What now?" Patrick asked again. He looked up at the other two. He himself was covered head to toe in Gwen's blood. The overwhelming coppery smell filled the air, making it hard for Brendon to breath. But he managed. The whiteness of the room seemed so spoiled now. It was just pure carnage. He looked from left to right, the furninshings were all near enough destroyed. From what he could gather they weren't all that great in the first place. All the furninshings appeared to be made of cheap MDF with the coverings to make it look like real pine. An old beat up TV stood now smashed on the counter top and a hang rail for clothes was in the corner. The walls had clearly been white before but were now stained red by the blood, a red that was fast turning to brown as the blood dried and cracked. The bed was covered with black playboy sheets, so not such a loss there. It was just your stereotypical run down beat up motel that's owners were desperate for custom of any kind. Now they had it, but they probably wouldn't want it if they could see what was going on.

A cough broke the silence of the depressive atmosphere, and all present in the room turned to the doorway to see none other than Spencer and Pete stood facing them. Both had sorrowful looks on their faces, both were carrying two shoe boxes each.

"What's this?" William asked.

"One contains 10 pouches of Spencer's blood" Pete spoke. He was trying desperately not to focus on the state of the room, or the state of Gwen. "The other contains some spells, some books, some general supplies to help Ryan adjust. We've placed a protection on all of you, you just each have to drink at least one pint of Spencer's blood. If you come across Andy, or should Gwen wish to see the baby, Andy won't want to kill any of you."

"No but Ryan will want to kill him." Brendon spoke up.

"He's dying anyway." Pete replied. "In just over four years he'll be gone. The child will have reached maturity."

"Is there any way to re open the gate?" Brendon asked. "It's just, its Ryan he, if only just managed to get him regular visits to his parents, he um..."

"Unless there's another blood letting from an innocent like his mother, then I'm sorry but it's impossible." Spencer finally spoke, before passing out and dropping g the box he held. With incredibly quick speed, Pete caught the box, and put both his and Spencer's boxes down before catching Spencer and saving him from hitting the floor. A thought flashed in William's mind at that moment, and as he watched Pete Channel Spencer's abilities in order to get them out of there and leave, he knew what he had to do.

"Come on, Brendon grab the boxes. Patrick bring the girl." William took charge.

Now, back in the hotel suite, Ryan lays in bed staring straight up at the ceiling. Brendon has been sharing the bed with him as it is the only bed, and that is no different tonight. He has no idea what they all have in mind, all he knows is they are planning something, hopefully something that will reunite him and his parents..... preferably in hell on earth.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't going to take this down an nc17 or really dark path, but I think with what I can see happening with a certain character in this I may need to. Let me know what you think