Anti-Venom

6

Morning in Key West, it's only just gone 8am, and already the sun is beating down relentlessly, and people are already going about their lives. The two groundsmen of St Teresa's are busy pruning the trees and mowing the lawn of the church grounds, and parents are hurrying their kids off to school. The street is a pleasant and quiet street where very clearly crime is non existent. However that's easily something that could change in an instance, especially as one of the most dangerous beings currently walking the earth is currently sat waiting to pounce.

Sat inside a black Mercedes with the windows blacked out, are William and Matthew. In the back seat, Mathew feels his heart pounding away in his chest, knowing that his twin brother is in one of the two houses they have been watching since they got here. He's lost count of the amount of time they've been here, and had countless visions.; one of which has resulted in having to call Ryan to explain why he and the others were sent in the wrong direction. Needless to say that conversation didn't go down very well.

As for Gwen and Patrick, neither of them are here yet. The house they are going to be living in is ready and waiting for them, complete with every protection spell Spencer should muster up surrounding it, not to mention it's loaded with all the weapons and weakeners that they could need, and of course guarded also by prayers. It's going to be too hard to get to them here. Which is why William simply plans on waiting.

A few buildings down there is a hotel that William has booked himself and his entire clan into so that they can monitor every last move regarding that house and it's occupants; and when the time is right, he knows they'll be able to get to them. After all, the boy he holds captive is very much able to get into the house regardless of the forces around it. It won't take long to get the girl.

"How much longer?" William asks, breaking the extremely long silence bewtween the two.

"I don't know I haven't seen when they get here." Matthew replies. He feels a wave of heart palpitations then as the door of the other house opens, and our steps the very person he gave himself up for.

"Oh look." William smirks. "Let's play with him a little."

"Leave him Alone!" Matthew raises his voice, and sits bolt upright. "Leave him alone or I swear-"

"You swear what?" William asks. "You can't do shit."

The two fall silent again now as they watch Brendon head out to the mail box and get the mail from within. For a second, he stops. He raises his head and looks around, but then visibly shakes off whatever he was feeling and goes back inside the house.

"He had a vision." Matthew tells William.

"Gee thanks genius." William replies sarcastically. His attention is then captured fully by the red Ford F-150 coming along the street.

"Here we go." He smiles.

Across the street the ford pulls into the driveway of a White House with a blue door, and blue bordered windows. The address is 818 Cambridge Avenue; the exact one Matthew had given William. The license plate also matches; and sure enough, it's Patrick and Gwen that get out of the car.

"Damn he worked quick she's pregnant already." William declares as he watches them greet the hunter and their other friends. "They don't know that yet. It I'm telling you now she is."

"Please don't hurt them." Matthew begs.

"Oh you're in no position to be making requests." William responds. "That baby will be gone by sun down."

"Why? Why are you doing this you-"

"Because we can." The demon cuts Matthew off. "Ryan will be here in a few hours, and you'll get to watch as he tortures that girl into losing the little parasite... speaking of Ryan."

A phone rings. William looks down to the display shown on the car tablet to see that it's Ryan's number calling, and taps 'answer'.

"Hey." He greets.

"Are they there yet?" Ryan asks sounding rather impatient.

"Just got here." William replies. "Our little Ricky is a fast mover, she's already pregnant."

"Promise me I get to be the one to rip it from her right in front of him." Ryan demands with venom in his voice. "I want him to see her suffer and to know what they're up against."

"Oh I promise." William replies. "You speak to your father?"

"About half and hour ago. Everyone thought I was asleep or something." The teenager replies. "I forgot they hadn't ever been around when he talks to me."

"What did he say?" William asks.

"Told me whatever happens to stay off church ground." Ryan answers. "Apparently I'm going to try to kill Brendon on church ground and apparently I don't want to know what will happen to me if I do that."

"Yeah trust me you don't. Matthew's seen it too, he's still pretty freaked out by it. Not just because it's Brendon but because he saw what'll happen to you."

"Can I have a go at killing him away from church ground?"

"Be my guest." William smirks. "Okay dude I'm gonna go get us all checked in at the hotel, call me when you get here."

"I will." Ryan replies. "Oh by the way, tell Matthew my dad says he can't wait to meet him."

With that he ends the call, knowing the panic it's sparked in Matthew over what he could mean by it.

"What did he mean that his father can't wait to meet me?" Matthew asks. His voice is shaky with a fear he hasn't felt before. The very thought of meeting the devil, the devil's son is bad enough, but the devil himself... a truly terrifying thought.

"I think he'll like you Matty." William beams, and then opens the door of the car he and Matthew are sitting in to get out. He also gets Matthew out of the car, and practically drags him into the hotel to check them all into their rooms.

The hotel is bright, welcoming, everything you might expect really. The rooms are no exception. The walls are white with perfectly colour co-ordinated sequences and borders in the colours of blue and red or yellow. The sun glaring into each of them is way too much though. As creatures of darkness, they need a space where they can relax and avoid the sun, so the first thing William does is pull down all the blinds, and shut out the light. Once he's done that, he drags Matthew out of the last room, and back into their room.

"Play time Matty." He snarls in the boys ear. "As soon as Ryan gets here, we're going to have a little fun reuniting you and your brother; and you can be the one to hold the little bitch down while Ryan rips that baby from her."

"No." Matthew shakes his head. "No William please I don't, I can't I-"

"Quit fucking crying you little dick." The demon hisses, and harshly kicks Matthew in the stomach, sending him back against the wall. Several times he hits the boy over the head and across the face, beating him to within an inch of unconsciousness. Then he leaves him for a few moments, while he begins to break down even more than he already has since becoming captive."

A few hours later, he makes sure that Matthew gets some food into him, after all he's not that cruel; he needs the seer to survive. Much to Matthews horror though, the food contains a drug that subdues him, and gives William the ability to fully control the boy. Then finally, William's phone rings; Ryan's here, and William knows for a fact that the only people home in either of the two houses are Gwen, Brendon, and Patrick.