The Girl With the Band

Hot Piece of Ass

I watched as my brother made good friends with the four strangers. The smile on Johnny's face made me happy, I really enjoyed the guys around even if it was for such a small amount of time. They took several breaks while they sipped on their beer. I refused every beer they offered, not wanting to get in trouble from my dad especially when dinner was in a few minutes. All of them were getting tipsy by every sip they took. I watched them play for a few minutes their songs they knew, and they even wrote a new one as well.

"So what do you say Short Shit? Wanna join Avenged?" Zacky spoke after he sipped on his alcohol. I looked between all the guys and my brother.

"What about Wendt?" Jimmy walked in beside Zacky.

"Tell me what?" A strange voice appeared. Everyone looked towards the voice, Johnny and I confused at the young boy. "Playing without me again, really?"

"Listen kid, out with the old in with the new" Johnny spoke as he set his beer down. Standing face to face with the man named 'Wendt'.

The boy gave a strange look at the boy around his age. "Whose this punk? My replacement or something? That kid can't hurt a dam fly." He spoke strong. He turned and looked at myself, "And whose that hot piece of ass?"

I looked around as he locked eyes with mine. The world felt like it stopped. I shivered and tried to look away. But his eyes were so dark, I couldn't look away. "Sis?" I heard from my brother. I couldn't turn, or run. "Sis!"

"What the fuck are you doing to her?!" Johnny screamed towards Wendt.

At the split of a second, Johnny drew his fist back as it collided with Wendts nose. Wide eyed, and scared I ran to the closest body around. I felt an arm around my waist, as I glanced it was Matt. He looked down at me with those dimples no where in sight. He looked scared.

Matt's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was like Luna was being hypnotized or possessed. She wouldn't snap out of it, and it was really beginning to scare me as well as pissing me off. I watched as Johnny threw a hard punch at Wendt. It made me smile, he really started to act weirder and weirder by the week.

I felt a small figure grasping and digging nails into my side. I looked down at her with confidence, but was quickly coated of fear. Making eye contact with her, our world stopped. She was gorgeous.

"Matt help us! Short Shirt is really tough, surprisingly" Zacky hollered towards me. I looked down at Luna and gave a small smile, as she returned it back to me. I grabbed Johnny and held onto him with my right arm as Jimmy held onto Wendt.

"Get outta here, you freak!" Johnny hollered and turned to look at Luna. She sat there staring at her hands as they shook slightly. "Sis, what the hell happened?"

Luna mumbled something as she began to walk aimlessly back to her house I assumed. "Watch after her, she's not acting right," I told Johnny.

"I will, I'm her brother Matt," Johnny spat at me, and ran after Luna. I watched as they walked out of my vision and huffed, as I took a swig of my beer.

"What do we do now?" Zacky asked as all the guys sat in a circle. "Wendt's out and Johnny's in I guess," I replied.

"What the hell happened though?" Jimmy said as he tapped his drumstick on the chair. "He reminds me of the devil, why the fuck was he in the band again?" Everyone shrugged their shoulders, and began to talk about nothing. It's going to be a long summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a little out there.

xxMarie