The Girl With the Band

Raining Blood

Johnny was in his bedroom pacing, I could hear him. I slowly began to walk my way to his room and stopped directly at the door. I feel like I didn't have the guts to knock or even turn the door handle. Staring at the knob it began to turn quickly and Johnny came into my line of vision.

"Going to Matt's, wanna come?" Johnny asked.

"Johnny, dad said you're grounded from the fight," I muttered. "Nearly killed him.."

"And you fucking think I wouldn't kill him? What he did to you, not to mention you haven't told anybody the truth for a week now! I've gotten suspended from school, I'm going back tomorrow," Johnny finally took a breathe. He let out a long sigh as he combed his fingers through his hair.

"Tell me sissy, please," He begged.

I pushed through his room and laid on his bed. I saw his small figure lay down right beside me. "I've been trying to recall it. I don't think he raped me Johnny. I think it was just being hit. Drugged probably, the only way I coulda passed out. That's all I recall tho J." I said as I stared at the ceiling.

Johnny rubbed his face, and turned his head to mine. "It wouldn't ever happen again, I promise on my life."

I felt a tear run down my face and nodded. He wiped my eyes of the tears and pulled me up from the bed. "Lets go to practice!"

I smiled and ran out the door with him.

Matt's P.O.V.

I got a water from the cooler as us guys sat around in lawn chairs. It's been a week since the incident with Luna and Wendt and it replayed in my head every time I closed my eyes. Sleep was a rare factor in this situation, but the progress in Luna was beginning to blossom again. It made my smile, but I knew in her head she thought about the day as well. When Luna and I went to school, she was clinging onto me, and the guys. That's how we wanted it to be. Wendt hasn't been to school since that day as well, considering he was in the hospital. Where he was lucky to be at. My poor Luna..

"Hey yo Matt! Turn that shit up!" I heard a familiar voice call for me. In my head once again. I looked at the small radio and turned it up a few notches. Raining Blood began to blare out the speakers. I ran my eyes over Brian, Zacky, and Jimmy all competing on who could head-bang the fastest. A smirk began to creep on my face as Jimmy took off his shirt and threw up the horns, and had his tongue hanging out as he banged his head.

"Johnny! Luna! Glad y'all could make it, We've waited for you guys what seems like forever!" Zacky smiled as he was dizzy.

I turned my gaze at the guys to Luna. She put on a small smile as she waved at them. I got up from my chair and began to walk towards her. "Luna! Where!" Jimmy exclaimed. I automatically moved out the way. Jimmy was glued to Luna it seemed like, big, bigger intensities.

I began to laugh loud when Jimmy ran towards Luna in a crazy psychopath way. Luna screamed as Jimmy wrapped his long arms around her. "Jimmy you're suffocating me! Jesus!"

"Okay, okay Jimmy, hands off my woman," I walked forward and gently put Luna in my arms. It felt like she was the perfect fit for me.

"B-But Matt, I didn't get my full lovings!" Jimmy said with a frown.

"I didn't either!" I said as I pushed my lips onto hers gently. Her beautiful face and body seemed to heal well and quickly. A faint pink line rested on her cheek bones.

"So albums wise, you got your song list and songs all figured out. I'm so proud of y'all, I really am," Luna said with a big smile on her face. Her eyes so full of life.

"So my parents want a dinner with us and them tomorrow after school. Think you'd like to offically meet my side of the crazies?" I asked her, crossing everything possible she'd agree. Her shy smile was a clear indication of her answer. "I'll let them know,"

She smiled and looked at all the guys talking up a storm. "So are y'all going to practice or what?" She asked smartly.

"Oh Miss Luna, we're gonna rock your socks off tonight!" Brian said as he ran towards us and picked Luna up and threw her on his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this is short, and most likely bad [at least to me it is]. I'm trying to post as I can with my days off. Grand opening was INSANE. I have been stressed to the max lately, and I really am so sorry. I appreciate all the comments and love you guys send to me over this story!! Much love to everyone!!

xx Marie