The Girl With the Band

Love You

Looking around my bedroom I tried to search for the perfect outfit to wear tonight. The dinner got postponed a couple hours because Matt knew I was extremely nervous. I never had a boyfriend introduce me to their parents and I wanted the perfect appearance and the perfect night. I groaned as I laid back in my bed. I felt a small kick at my leg, I shot up and glared at my brother. He was smiling with my response. "Get up Luna, get dressed you're going on your date,"

I groaned and tried to protest against him. He wasn't having it. I seen him scan through my clothes and yanked jeans and a t shirt from my hangers. "Hey! Calm down!"

"You act like it's the end of the world Luna, put this on, you literally only have thirty minutes left till Matt gets here." Johnny finished and walked out the door, closing it gently. I looked at the clothes Johnny flung on my bed. It was a simple Korn band t shirt, and light blue jeans. I began to get ready, and continue with my hair and light makeup.

"Are you done staring at yourself sissy?" I seen my dad sign in the mirror. I sighed and nodded, I had no clue what time it was, or even how much has passed.

"Yes, I'm just nervous" I sighed and spoke at the same time. He liked to read lips, makes him feel more human he always said. "I had boyfriends before, but I never liked them as much as I do Matt. I don't want his parents to dislike me,"

"Luna, you are to intelligent, beautiful, and simply amazing to be disliked. Mom would be so proud of the woman you are turning into." He ended. I smiled and noticed a small spray tear fall down my cheek bones. His index touched my eye gently and wiped it away.. "No need to cry, Matt is downstairs waiting for his girlfriend."

I nodded and smiled at that, gently pushing my hair behind my ears. We walked down the stairs together and all eyes were set on us, mostly me I think. I giggled as I saw Matt's mouth begin to fall open and Johnny pushing it back up. I saw Matt push Johnny without breaking our eye contact.

"Have fun you two, be home by nine Luna." Dad sighed to us two. Matt looked clueless as he looked to both Johnny and myself. His eyes went to my dad when he tried to speak words, "Protect her,"

"Will do sir. With my life," Matt replied. I looked at Matt with awe, my heart beating faster. He slowly approached in front of me with his hand ready to be taken and onto his parents house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take no time at all until we finally managed to hit Matts house. I saw him look down towards me, feeling his eyes burn into my skull. I looked up to him with a shaky smile. "Luna it's okay, they will not bite"

I nodded as he proceeded to open up the door, and led me to his parents at the dinner table everything very neatly laid out. I looked around lightly, noticing the China safely in storage. Neatness screamed all over, it was nice. My attention was dragged out when Kim, Matt's mother, pulled me into a 'family' hug. I smiled at her enthusiasm, loving every moment of it. Loving the love from a mother. I also got a light, kind of but not really comfortable hug from Gary, his father.

Minutes to hours passed by and it was nearing nine. His parents baked a perfect lasagna and garlic bread, which had the perfect crisp.We ended our time together when I won the final round of Uno. I enjoyed his parents a lot, they were funny and nice as can be. I regretted putting off meeting his parents for as long as we did.

Matt was a gentlemen and walked me back to my house which was only a couple blocks away at the most. As we stood at the front door, we ended the perfect date with a kiss. I know it is clique to say I felt butterflies with our kisses, but I felt more than that. An excitement blew up in me, and I wanted more. His kisses just didn't feel enough. Our intense make out session was ended when my father slung the door open, with his eyebrows raised. And at the note, we took our separate ways, promising to see each other again.

"Love you!" I accidentally yelled as he was walking away, he turned his head and showed his perfect dimples. Why did I say that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to every reader, subscriber, and commenter! You guys really rock!! <3

xx Marie