Moonlight Love

1/1

The night’s cold and crisp air flowed around the curves of a beautiful Puerto Rican woman as she walked down the darkened sidewalk. She had no fear as her hips swayed with each step she took on the way to her favorite bar. She pushed her long brown hair behind her as she straightened her dragon necklace so it lay on her breasts. Men watched her hungrily as she walked into the bar but they knew not to mess with her because the bar’s owner would have their heads, literally. She took her normal seat at the bar and was handed a beer, she relaxed against the bar as she looked out at the bar’s patrons and noticed someone new sitting in the smoking section. Her eyes skimmed across his body as she took in his appearance she wasn’t normally one for picking up guys at the bar, especially the bar where her ex-husband worked, but this man has piqued her curiosity.

She grabbed her beer and made her way over to the smoking section before plopping down at the end of the guys booth. He glanced over at her with a smirk on his lips that sent electricity up her spine and brought a similar smirk to her lips. He scooted over to allow the woman some more room to join him and propped his chin on his hands as he looked into her eyes.

“Haven’t seen you here before.” She said with confidence.

“I’m new in town and this was the first bar that I saw so I figured I’d give it a go. I was thinking my time had been wasted until I saw a beautiful woman make her way over to me.” He said back with a deep purr accenting his voice. She heard an accent as he spoke but couldn’t place what part of the world it belonged to as she stared into his striking emerald eyes.

“Well, I’m glad I could brighten your night. Did you move here with a family or are you a lone wolf?” She asked which he chuckled to her in response.

“I guess you could say I moved here with my adoptive family.” He said with a laugh as if she didn’t get some kind of joke he just made.

“I’m looking for some company tonight, would you care to join me?” She asked having regained her confidence.

“Isn’t it normally the men that ask that?” He said with a smirk.

“I’m more of a straight forward kind of woman and I don’t like beating around the bush.” She said as she saw his face seemingly brighten.

He stood up from the booth and held his hand out to her which she accepted gladly. They silently walked out of the bar together with a pair of angry eyes that belonged to her ex-husband watching after them.

They walked up to a beautiful motorcycle that the woman eyed in awe. The man chuckled as he helped her up on it before getting on himself and driving away from the bar. She hadn't went to the bar expecting to find anyone of interest but she had found a night of excitement. They drove to a secluded part of the city that the bad boys of her town seemed to take interest in and a shiver of thrill went up her spine. The man helped her off the bike and together they walked into the woods.

The deeper they got the more often he glanced over at her, she wasn't showing any signs of anything but excitement. This aroused him as no one had ever been excited about going into the woods with him. She gasped as he pinned her up against a large oak tree and looked down at her.

“What is your name?” He asked with his arousal obvious in his voice as he traced her jawline with his finger.

“Christie, it's Christie.” She breathed out as he kissed her jaw.

“And you?” She asked in return eyeing his lips.

“Zack.” He said hovering his lips over hers.

Christie closed the gap between them and kissed him full force. Zack wrapped his fingers in her hair as he kissed back full force and pushed his body up against hers. She gave into the fight for dominance over her mouth as he forced his tongue inside it and explored around it. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he pressed his body against hers and kissed his way down to her neck. Zack kissed down to her collarbone and bite gentle at first to see her reaction, when she groaned he took that as the okay to continue and bit harder which made Christie wrap her fingers in his hair. He groaned as he pulled away and looked down at her with hunger in his eyes.

“Christie, I-I know we’re in the mood and all, but I need to ask you something.” Zack asked with uncertainty in his voice.

“Go ahead.” Christie said with encouragement.

“Do you like werewolves?” Zack asked curious.

Christer snorted, “yeah, but I don’t see how that’s important.”

Zack smirked as his body was overcame with violent convulsions, his shape started twisting into that of a wolf as he dropped down to all fours. Christie watched in amazement, she knew she should be feeling afraid of him but something told her that he wouldn’t hurt her. Zack walked over to her having finished transforming into a large black wolf and nudged her hand with his snout. She reached a shaky head over to him and pet his head to make sure that he wasn’t going to hurt her, she couldn’t believe that there was a real werewolf sitting right in front of her.

“Do you fear me?” Zack asked.

“No.” Christie said confidently, “I have no reason to fear you.”

Zack chuckled and slowly changed back into his human form, he pinned Christie up against the tree roughly and looked down into her eyes. He detected no fear as he leaned in closer to her ear, “do you fear me now?”

Christie chuckled, “what I’m feeling is far away from fear.” She said with a seductive purr in her voice.

“Good, because it’s about to be a long night.” Zack said back to her with the same seductive purr in his own voice. Christie blushed as Zack’s hands began roaming up and down her body while looking her in the eyes.

Christie gasped with pleasure as his warm hands slid down into her skin tight jeans with ease. This would be a long night that neither would be forgetting for a very long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it Christie!