Status: Will be updating frequently, please drop a comment and enjoy <3

In the Hands of the Jester

Mr J's Prison

I awoke laying on a hardwood floor, my head pounding. I didn't recognize anything around me, did the Clown take me, or did I just dream of the terror that took place last night? All I knew was I needed to figure out where I was and how I could escape, without being shot... like Miles. I sat up straight and rubbed my head, a spot on the right side that was very sore. Looking at my surroundings I realized I was in someones penthouse, there were hardwood floors, medium grey walls, and overall expensive furniture. It seemed that I was in a luxurious living room, sitting next to a massive stone fireplace. I held my hands out to capture some warmth and I wondered what was going to happen to me, why did they take me? It was obvious this was the Clowns place, as there was an entire wall lined with all sorts of guns. I went to stand but something stopped me, I heard a small jingle. They chained my foot to the fireplace, at least the assholes let me have some warmth. I don't understand what they want with me, there were plenty of people they could've kidnapped, so why me?
"So I take it you have some questions for me, isn't that right?" My skin crawled. I peered across the room to see the villain standing in an archway, grinning just as he had last night. I swallowed hard and pulled my knees to my chest, I didn't want to speak to him or his little Goons, but they didn't seem to be around anyway. He started to to make his way over to me slowly, still showing his silver plated teeth.

"S-sir I think you made a mistake..I don't know you.." I managed to spit out, I could feel the tears begin to form in the brims of my eyes. He stopped a few feet in front of me and kneeled down to my level.
"Little girl, Mr J never makes mistakes, got it?" He leaned in close and let out a laugh. "Uh you can call me that, Mr J I mean. Would you like to see my toys?"

"Toys?.." I questioned carefully. "Can you tell me why I'm here? I don't have anything you could want, no money and no drugs."

Ignoring my questions, he relieved me from the chain then helped me stand. "Follow me, girly, and do NOT try anything. You'll get ya'self shot, my men are all over this place hahahaha!" He walked into the next room, I followed behind him very slowly. He showed me his marble themed kitchen, with center island counters accompanied by matching stools. He pointed the the black door all the way down the hall, to the left of us.

"That right there darlin', that's my domain." Biting his lip slightly. He leaned down and whispered in my ear "You'll be entering through there soon enough, and see those toys we were chit chattin' about." I gave him a simple nod in response, I'm just waiting for the moment I say the wrong thing and get beat or something. This man is so unpredictable and that made me deathly afraid.

Hours later, I was sitting at a very long table of probably ten feet or so. Myself at one end, while the Joker sat down at the other. My guess would be we were about to eat, which made me actually happy. Frost entered the dining area, reached in his suit and grabbed what appeared to be a folded piece of paper.
"Just came in boss, the location down by the docks. Just as you requested." He handed the paper over.
"Ah, good. Pull the car 'round for me." J stood from his seat, then walked over to the opposite end of the table.
"Which one would you like me to get, Sir?"
He glanced back at his right hand man. "Fetch the Purple Lambo, she needs the exercise Hu-haha." Frost nodded and slipped out of the room.

"And you" He pointed a tattooed finger "Frost is gonna make sure you behave while Daddy's away, and when I get back we'll have some real fun." He hissed at me. Those cold eyes made me feel uneasy, but in a way they were elegant..or maybe just a nice shade of blue.
Frost came back informing J that the car was ready for him, J looked at me then Frost.

"You take good care of my little guest, Frosty boy." He exited the front door, I could hear the deranged laughter still.

"Are you hungry miss?" Frost gave me a welcoming smile, but I still didn't trust him.

"I mean I guess I could go for a snack.." As if on queue my stomach let out a small growl.

Frost raised a brow and shook his head. "I'll order Chinese, anything you like best?"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked around. "May I sit down in the living room?"

He gave me another smile and pulled out his phone to order, as he dialed the numbers I found a warm spot on the velvet sofa. It's been such a long time since I've stepped foot into a nice home, but never one like this of course. I wanted to know why they had taken me, why I am sitting here on a red velvet couch, in a psychopaths penthouse. Maybe this Frost guy can leak some information about J, and why he's keeping me here. A few minutes later he enters the living room and sets a glass of water down on the coffee table in front of me, then gestures for me to drink. I was so dehydrated and starving, I honestly couldn't remember the last time I had eaten an actual meal. "Sir, can I ask you something?" He paused for a moment and looked like he was thinking hard.

"All I want to know is why I'm here? I don't have any money or anything."

"That's..that't not why you're here..." He trailed off, he wasn't looking at me but down at the floor.

"I'm not supposed to talk about it, it's his rules. I only do what he demands."

"But why? Why do you help him? I just met him and already I can tell he's not all there." I protested.

Loud knocking at the door startled us both, I could feel my heart beating against my chest. Frost pulled out his handgun and slowly walked over to the door. "Who's there?" He demanded. The person on the other side spoke sheepishly "Food delivery for Mr.John?". Mr.John? Maybe that was his real name. He opened the door and snatched the carryout from the young guys hands, then shut the door behind him. I guess crooks don't have to pay for what they want. The moment he handed my share over I was devouring every grain of white rice, every last bite of chicken.

"He's not planning to kill you, at least he hasn't mentioned it..that's all I should say, anything else and I might end up like your friend."

My eyes snapped to his direction. "He wasn't my friend, I couldn't care less about that piece of shit. You were the one who shot him anyway, what're you scared of the Clown?"

"Thank you for the nickname my dear, but everyone is afraid of this guy right here." That sinister voice could strike fear in anyone. J was standing there leaning with his black, silver handled cane.

"Frost you can go about your business, my friend. I've got her now."

J walked over and gripped my arm tightly, pulling me along with him. He yanked me all the way to the black door but stopped just before entering. "Looks like you've been busy, trying to snoop around and seduce my most loyal guard." He clenched his jaw tightly, waiting for my response. "I wasn't seducing that man, that's not my sort of thing." I snapped back at him.

"Sweetheart that little friend of yours told me you were a whore, and I know about the neighborhoods you sneak around in." He smiled as if he was winning this argument, if that was even what was going on. I couldn't help but laugh after he said that, nothing he claimed to be true...was actually true.
"Sorry Mr J, ya' know hate to burst your bubble, but I've never been with a man before. I'm too young anyway so I guess you're wrong." I knew he was going to snap at any second, I could tell he was a control freak. The fucker had the whole city at his feet. "So, so you're tellin' me no man has ever taken it upon himself, to ravage that little body of yours? How do I know you ain't fibbin' sugar?" He backed me into the wall and ran his cold fingers down my arm. My stomach felt like I was falling or going over a hill, I knew he was going to hurt me.

"Maybe you'll have to trust me, and since I'm not what you thought..you should just let me go now." I thought he wouldn't want to keep me here after hearing what I had to say. J laughed a kind of laugh I'd never heard before, and gripped my arm once again. Opening the door he lifted me with ease into the air then threw me backwards. Luckily something soft broke my fall, I turned my head and felt the soft blanket brush against my cheek. Before I could sit up he was all over me, he straddled my waist and held both of my hands above my head, as far back as they could go.

"Well darlin' looks like I'm gonna have to find out the truth on my own. Am I right?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys here's the second chapter, don't worry I wont leave you hanging! Another chapter coming tomorrow, so please recommend and subscribe my lovelies!