Status: Will be updating frequently, please drop a comment and enjoy <3

In the Hands of the Jester

Slight Change In the Wind

"Well darlin' looks like I'm gonna have to find out the truth on my own. Am I right?"
His hungry eyes watched as my chest rose and fell, I could feel each goose bump on my body begin to form. All I could do was lay against the soft sheets while this psychotic, ego maniac had me pinned down in his bedroom. I felt him release his right hand from my wrists, only to fit them in his left. Slowly he ran his fingers down my cheek while grinning slightly, as if he was in awe. I doubt the joker even had feelings...other than mischief, anger, and humor of course. I mustered up enough courage to lift my hips and wiggle my arms from side to side, but that was a huge mistake. J clenched his jaw; growling viciously, then grabbed the hood of my jacket, tugging until the fabric tore completely. He didn't stop until every piece of my only hoodie was thrown to the floor, I was still restrained by his single, large hand. Absolutely terrifying knowing this man was easily overpowering me, a teenage female. As if he wasn't horrifying already.
.................................................................................................................................................
Joker
What a scared little sheep she was, trembling beneath my fingertips, I possess all power; but that just comes natural. "Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power..little girl." So amusing how fearful she was, soon enough she shall surrender herself to me and quit behaving so stubbornly. I almost didn't notice with the hoodie torn away, she was now shirtless, only a cheep, flimsy bra keeping her breasts from me. "Such a pretty color, however it doesn't go well with those hazel green eyes of yours." I couldn't contain my laughter. She glanced down at her chest then back at me.

"Please, please don't-" She attempted to plea.

"Nah, doesn't go well at all hahahaaa!" I snatched the pink cloth and ripped the shit from her skin, she winced in pain. I felt a stir in my loins, an itch. One of her arms slipped free attempting to cover her exposed flesh, quickly I restrained her once more. Perhaps I may need a bundle of rope for this little mission of mine.
............................................................................................................................................................
J slid off the bed and walked over to a large chestnut wardrobe in the corner of the bedroom, reaching inside for something. This was it, I could finally escape and be freed from this fucking animal. I hurried and ripped the sheets from the bed and threw them at the Clown, hoping they would fall over his head and slow him down. I pulled the heavy, black door open and took my first swift step into the hall. A tall man wearing a smiley face mask pushed me back into the room, his hand accidentally touching my chest. J quickly ran over and held a loaded pistol to the mans temple.

"I don't recall giving permission for anyone but myself, to touch the bitches that enter my domain." With a familiar bang the masked goon hit the hardwood, I watched the blood travel across the wooden planks in disbelief. I know I heard Miles die, but I hadn't actually witnessed it, so to speak. J slid the body out into the hall with his shoe and closed the bedroom door, then he turned to face me.

"Letting the whole world see the goods now, are we?" He was closing in on me so I reached for the sheets and threw them back onto the mattress, then I leaped onto the bed myself. I pulled them over my head and curled up into a ball. I was acting like a little pussy but there was nothing else I could do, either way he was going to get me. "What's the matter scaredy-cat? Afraid the Clown might snatch you up?" I could hear him breathing heavily more and more as the mattress shifted a bit. The sheet had fallen down, leaving nothing between us. Those ocean blue eyes were just inches away from my own, his breath on my cracked lips.

"What are you gonna' do to me?." I whispered in fear.

"I have you whispering, I like that. Oh, you know what? I don't even know your name." He cackled, not breaking eye contact.

"It's..it's Autumn, sir." I swallowed hard and blinked a few times.

"Autumn, huh? I've always been fond of Halloween, and the crisp leaves that come along with the fall season, little leaf. Ah yes, a little leaf shivering in the wind, haaahuhaa." Every word he spoke, the warmth of his lips drew closer, and closer.

I felt goosebumps rise once again, my nipples were cold, and I don't think I've ever been so uncomfortable. Still staring into his eyes, I felt him slide his hand down my sweatpants. I wanted to push him away and run, but I knew I couldn't. It was either give him a hard time in this room or try to escape and get a bullet in my skull. After feeling around for a minute or so he stopped, then started yanking the last clothing items I owned, down my legs then completely off. Pulling out a small bundle of rope I knew what he was going to do next, maybe if I closed my eyes it would all just fade away. Maybe he would fade away. I shut them as tightly as I could while he tied each wrist to opposite wooden posts, on either side of the king sized bed frame, he left my ankles untied. Better access for him, I suppose. By now my stomach felt extremely sick, waves of nausea hit me like a freight train.

"Now, let's see if you really are a good little girl." I opened my eyes to see him flashing those silver plated teeth, just before tearing into my collar bone. A small whimper escaped my lips, did I just fucking moan? Slowly my back formed an arch as he moved his open mouth from the bite wound, making his way down to my navel. He nipped at the tender skin just above my bikini line, chuckling faintly with a slightly open smile. I took a deep breath as I felt one of his hands move down between my legs, I didn't want any of this to happen..but at the same time, I did. I've never been touched by anyone before, and I certainly didn't expect to be a victim of the Jokers.

"A-are you gonna' hurt..hurt me?" I whispered glancing down at the Clown, who was placing his hand on the soft area between my hips. Receiving no response I closed my eyes and lay my head back down on the plush pillow, and tried to prepare myself for whatever he was going to do. Suddenly I felt a shooting pain between my legs, then again, and again. I screamed out as the last one was the worst, I could feel the tears drip from the outer corners of my eyes. I looked straight ahead to see him examining two of his fingers, Blood. Did he just..? Oh my god, he did.

"Oh, I can see you weren't fibbin' after all. Hmm.." Biting his lip he turned his gaze to me, then placed the bloodied fingers in his mouth. There was seriously something wrong with this man, I swear. Unbuttoning his shirt he grinned once more, tossing the material across the room. His entire torso had been decorated in numerous black, jester themed tattoos. I should've known, since his face had two of them as well. I tried to close my legs but he forced them back open, he then spit on my lower stomach. After crawling back on top of me he slid his hand behind my neck, wrapping his fingers around my goose bump ridden skin. "You belong to me now, little leaf." He growled lowly

"Tell me, little leaf..you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" I shook my head, not really understanding the question. He smiled and placed a finger over my lips. "Shhh"
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright I know this is a little graphic, but I did warm my readers before hand. Anyway what did you guys think? What's going to happen next? Decisions, decisions! Of course if anyone has any opinions or thoughts just drop a comment, recommend and subscribe!