Status: Will be updating frequently, please drop a comment and enjoy <3

In the Hands of the Jester

The Choice

The next morning I found myself in the same dark grey sheets, holding a plush pillow close to my body. I sat up from where I lay and scanned the room for J, but he wasn't in sight, which was odd. Sliding my feet from the bed onto the floor I heard something drip, then another. Looking down I realized I was dripping blood onto the hardwood floor, from between my legs. Having no articles of clothing left I wrapped the top sheet around myself, trying my best to leave nothing exposed, and opened the bedroom door slowly. Stepping out into the hall I could hear two familiar voices exchanging words, but I wasn't close enough to make out what they were saying. Slowly and lightly I crept further down the long hallway until I made it to the doorway leading into the living room, then peeked around the corner.
..................................................................................................................................
Joker
I was beginning to lose my patience, this was not part of the deal and I needed to organize another plan, quickly. Frost stood there waiting for me to tell him what happens next, whatever I decided he will do without hesitation, or else.

"Sir, you would make a good profit selling, especially for sixteen."

I froze "What did you say, Frost?" I took a step towards him.

He looked somewhat confused. "You would make a-" I raised my hand for him to stop.

"Sixteen? You're telling me that the girl in that room, is sixteen Frost?" I began to grind my teeth. I didn't know she was only sixteen, I believed the arrangement had been for eighteen, because it was. I did not make a mistake.

"The guy you had me clean, that Miles guy, he told us he could deliver a sixteen year old prostitute. It's my fault for not clarifying...I thought you heard the age, sir. My mistake." Frost looked to the ground as he spoke, he knew better than to go back and forth with me.

"No Frost, not a prostitute. I did not receive a prostitute for my sale, I received a sixteen year old virgin instead. As tight as they are, Marco will not want an inexperienced girl for his bidding. This puts me in a tough place, Frost. I have a business to run, I am the fucking king, haha." I placed a hand on his shoulder and put pressure, slightly. "Kill her and dump the body, she still should be asl-"
...........................................................................................................................................
I began to lean a little too much on the wooden frame of the doorway and felt myself slip. I hurried and lay my back against the wall hoping they didn't hear me, everything went quiet. I couldn't believe what I just heard, first they were planning to sell me and now I was going to die. My heart was racing and I didn't know how I was going to escape from this, I just want to live. I went to peek around the corner again but J was standing right there waiting for me, I knew this was it. I saw him cock his gun back as he gave me a cold stare, baring his metal teeth with his mouth opened slightly. I fell to my knees and closed my eyes, I didn't want to die with the image of him in my head. The Joker, Gotham's most hated criminal, standing before me ready to blow my brains out. Why? Because I was given to him? Because of being a virgin?

"Alright now pretty, last night shouldn't of happened. Do accept the apology, however you won't be alive to tell anyone. So in the end it doesn't really matter, now does it?" I could hear him take a few steps forward.
An idea suddenly came to me. "I thought I was your little leaf, Mr.J?" I opened my eyes and blinked a few times.
His face took on the expression of confusion, perhaps this might work after all. "Oh, you are nothing to me, just a homeless girl who happened to fall in to my hands. It's all part of a game, my game." Maybe it won't.. I got on my feet and stepped forward, his hand at one end of the gun, my face at the other.
"Shoot then, since I really am nothing. You're right I am nothing, I have nothing, and no one. That's okay, though. That means I have nothing to lose, I was afraid of dying but now, the shit isn't going to phase me. So go ahead Mr.J, do your worst." It was true, just moments ago I was ready to cry and beg this man, but now, now I hoped he would kill me. What kind of life was I really hoping to go back to? A life without a family, without a home? The Joker was actually doing me a kindness, in my eyes. He thought for a moment before lowering the gun from my head. Instead he caressed my cheek with a very, wide grin.

"So the little leaf isn't afraid to conquer death, huh? Interesting..Hmm.." He turned to Frost and then back to me. "Of course it is true, I needed girls of eighteen, dirty girls, to sell to a..business associate, of mine. However you don't cut it, sweetheart. Which means I no longer have any use for you, little leaf."

"Then what was that last night! Don't tell me Mr.J is lonely." I heard myself say, I couldn't contain my anger. This man violated me without any second thoughts, and now he was saying he had no use for me. His eyes darted back to Frost, then he turned away from me. Frost gave him a questioning look and raised a brow.

"She's just desperate, saying anything she can think of." He was the desperate one, embarrassed of touching a minor. Frost remained silent, though I'm sure he had his own opinions.

Feeling bold I dared to say more "Then explain why I'm wearing your bed sheets, did you actually rape me? Or did you only use your disgusting fingers? Because I can't seem to remember anything else, did you fucking drug me?" I couldn't just stand here while he lied, I don't care who he was. I fucking hate liars more than anything.

"Frost, you're dismissed." He growled through clenched teeth, standing just inches in front of me. Frost disappeared into the kitchen. "What are you tryin' to accomplish, little girl? You're really pissin' me off, testing my patience."

I looked up into his eyes. "Freedom. I want to go-" I stopped myself, remembering I didn't have a home in which to return. "I don't know what I'm trying to accomplish, but I do know I want to live. To feel alive, regardless if I'm afraid of death or not." I didn't have anything else to say, I wanted a normal life, even though I knew it would never happen.

"You want to feel alive? You know what makes you feel alive? Killing for sport, having everyone at your feet. What was it? Ah, it is better to be feared than loved, as they say". He laughed lowly. "Remember that little leaf."

Suddenly I kind of felt bad for the monster standing before me, something had really messed him up inside. Hence the "Damaged" tattoo that lay across his hairline. Other than the stories and what I've witnessed, I don't actually know anything about him. "Who hurt you J?" The words left my mouth without really thinking.

His eyes grew wide and his grinned faded away, his mouth slowly fell open.
................................................................................................................................................
Joker flashback

"Dr. Quinzel, you know I live for these moments with you"

The psychiatrist sat directly across from the green haired criminal. His wide grin made her smile to herself, she had slowly been falling more and more in love every visit, with her very first patient. She reached into her pocket and slowly grabbed something.

"What have you got there?" He slouched to lean closer towards the table, the only thing separating them.

The beautiful woman smiled at the villain and pulled out a small stuffed animal kitten. "I got you a kitty." Giggles escaping her lips.

"So thoughtful." His face becoming serious. "There is something you could do for me, Doctor."

Her eyes widened "Anything..I mean, yeah." She let herself become vulnerable to him.

"I need a machine gun."

"A-a machine gun?" Her face was now serious as well.

The Joker let out a whispering low laugh "Hehehehe" under his breath.
................................................................................................................................................
He swung his arm around and cracked me in the face with his gun, knocking me to the foor. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I began to spit out blood, he had busted the inside of my bottom lip.

"You've done enough talking, girl." He stepped over me and exited the front door of his penthouse suite. I couldn't believe all of that just happened, that he really hit me. I guess that's what you'd expect from the man. After what seemed like forever I got to my feet and searched the entire place, until I found the bathroom connected to his bedroom. I turned the shower on and let the sheet fall to the cold marble floor, after letting the water warm up I stepped inside. J had so many different kinds of soaps, body scrubs, and shampoos lining the walk in shower. Why would he have such feminine items? Well whatever, that's his weird, personal life not mine. Suddenly the glass door flew open.

"Miss you need to come with me, quickly!" Frost was standing there looking very nervous, holding out a towel, while looking up at the ceiling. I just nodded and covered myself with the soft fabric.

I then realized I didn't have anything to wear. "Um I don't have any clothes, Mr.Frost."

He held up a finger, telling me to wait a moment, then went into the bedroom. As I waited I turned to the large golden framed mirror above the marble countered sink, and examined my face. Lips were chapped, the bottom still bleeding, and my eyes had dark bags beneath them. I tried to untangle my knotted hair with my fingers, but wasn't having much success. I never really kept up with my hair, as long as it was my natural medium brown color, and remained just below my chest, I was alright with it. A few minutes later Frost returned and handed over the burgundy button down J had on the night I was taken, along with an extremely short pair of black leather shorts. He looked the other way while I quickly threw everything on, but the shorts made me very uncomfortable.

"Okay, I'm decent. Did these happen to belong to a woman?" I pointed to the revealing leather.

"Sort of, look we don't have time for questions. If you don't want to be killed, you're going to have to trust me." He gave me a weak smile and motioned his hand for me to follow.

"Okay, I'll trust you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know this is kind of short, sorry I've just been so busy working. Well I hope you guys love this and pleeeeaaase leave some comments and subscribe, I'd like to know if I'm keeping you guys interested :)