Status: Welcome to My World!!!

I'm a User... You're My Drug

Chapter Seven: Surprise!

+Joker's P.O.V.+

We finally arrived in California after two days of driving. I decided it would be best if we drove, considering I may get caught if I fly. I had went too long without my love and I yearned for her. I needed her. She is mine and will always be mine. For her to think she could just walk out on me and leave me to rot in that cage, was just plain stupid, but I could forgive her. She will have to be punished for it, of course, but only after she had her child. I may be many things: evil, psychotic, nearly emotionless, but I would not hurt a child. No matter what people thought, I would never intentionally hurt a child, so I would not punish her while she is with child. It was now 3pm and according to Will's research, the record label Killian works at is still open, so we would head there first and force them to tell us where they're hiding.

"Will, how long until we get there? I'm becoming very anxious." I said as I fidgeted around in the passenger's seat. I was making Will drive the length of the trip. Harley was sitting in the backseat with another one of my men. She was helping me in my quest to reunite with my lady. Harley wasn't a complete idiot, she knew that my only key to happiness was Rhiannon, and that is why she helped me break out. The crazy little bitch is a sucker for love stories.

"Thirty minutes, boss."

"Good. I can already feel her." The thirty minute car ride felt like hours and the traffic in this place was absolutely horrendous. It was definite that I would never come back here once I took my lady home. At that time, we had finally arrived at this Wind-Up records place. It was pretty busy. I hate California. We all piled out of the vehicle and went inside. There was a man at the front desk who looked stoned out of his mind alongside another man who looked the same.

"Uhh, Rick, is it Halloween already? Did we miss something?" The man said very slowly. I then whipped out my handgun and pointed it at the hippie.

"Killian Kilmeister. Where is he?" I demanded.

"Oh shit, bra. Don't kill me, man." The hippie said throwing his hands up slowly. This idiot done everything slowly.

"Where is Killian?" I growled.

"Oh shit, uh Rick, where's Killian?"

"Killian went home for the day, man. His lady is pregnant, so he was going to take her out. He said he had a surprise for her." Rick said.

"She is not his woman!" I growled again.

"Uh-oh now ya'll got J pissed!" Harley laughed.

"That's just was Killian said, man." Rick said.

"Where the fuck is Killian now?" I demanded.

"He went home. We already told you, scary clown guy." The hippie said. I was now becoming annoyed, running around in circles with these fucktards. I fuckin hate California!

"Yes, you mentioned that you stupid fuck! Now stop playing games with me! Where the fuck does Killian live?"

"Dude, Killian is like super private because of his crazy psychotic brother. He doesn't keep his address on file." The hippie said.

"Ok, then who would know where to find the idiot? I'm tired of playing games. You have exactly one minute to come up with an address or I'll make your death slow."

"Oh shit, man!" The stoners scrambled to find something in their papers. Anything to lead me to Killian.

"Hey, what's going-oh" A girl walked through the door and slowly stopped and raised her hands in the air. Will immediately pointed his gun at the woman so she wouldn't run.

"Miranda! They want to know where Killian is like right now, or we die!" Rick said.

"Oh, you're going to die anyway, but you have now 30 seconds to tell me where he is or your death will be slow." I said, smiling my sinister smile.

"I'll do ya one better if you spare their lives and mine." Miranda said.

"Yeah, Miranda was engaged to Killian! She knows where he lives." The hippie said.

"Alright, talk." I said.

"I'll take you to his house. I came to give him back his ring anyways." She said showing us the ring. It was a pretty big diamond. I looked over at Will to see him staring a hole through the woman. He was my right hand man and I knew him like the back of my hand. He liked the woman.

He liked the woman
"Alright. It's a deal." I said lowering my gun.

"Aw you mean we don't get to kill nobody, boss?" Harley whined.

"We need to keep a low profile while we're here, Harley. He can't know that we're here. Which means if you two stupid fucks tip him off, I'll come back and I will kill you." I said looking at the stoners.

"Oh, no man. We won't say a thing. We promise." The hippie said and Rick shook his head in agreement.

"Alright, let's go little girl." I said.

"It's Miranda, clown boy." She said.

"This one is a little pistol, Will. I think you should take her home." Harley laughed and I saw Will blush. What a sap.

"Shut up, Harley." I said as we all got into the Escalade. I let Miranda drive since she knew where to go and she was used to this crazy traffic. I sat in front with her to make sure she didn't try anything funny.

"So, why are you guys looking for Killian?" Miranda asked.

"He stole my woman." I said.

"You mean Rhiannon?"

"Yes. She's mine and I'm going to get her back. Nobody steals from me."

"You know they're not together right? He wants to be with her, but she doesn't feel the same. He is taking her out tonight to try to win her over. That's why he got her all those recording deals. He doesn't even like her music, he says it's too dark. He doesn't like mine either, though. I think he's an egotistic asshole. That's why I left him eight months ago." Miranda explained.

"If they're not together, then who's baby is she carrying?" Will asked.

"She told me it's her exes baby. She said she isn't telling him, because he's crazy and would probably kill her....oops, you're the ex aren't you?" She said looking at me. I sat there silent for awhile. I didn't know what to say. There was now tension in the air. Everyone felt awkward, not knowing what to say either.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." Miranda finally said.

"I'm just so fuckin pissed. Nobody fuckin told me. How the fuck do they know how I would feel! Just because I'm psychotic, doesn't mean I can't love." I said. I was never the emotional type before I met Rhiannon. I loved her from the moment I saw her.

"Well, I would have told you if I knew who you were and knew the circumstances. Her and I have gotten pretty close sense she moved here."

"Does she talk about me?"

"Yeah she has talked about you and how your relationship was fucked up. She said she didn't want to go on TV and talk about your relationship, but Killian practically made her do it."

"I'm going to kill that motherfucker."

"Can I watch?" She smiled.

"I think I'm in love." Will said and laughed.

"Welcome to the family, Miranda." Harley said.

"Oh, I don't know if I fit in." Miranda laughed.

"Sure you do. Will seems to think so, at least." Harley said, making Miranda blush. Get me out of this car already.

"Well, here we are." Miranda said, pulling up to a gate. She put the window down and punched in a code to the gate and drove in when it opened. "I can already tell you he isn't home, but we can hide the car and wait."

"Where would he be at 5pm?" I asked, annoyed.

"I already told you. He took Rhiannon out. Gertrude took Phoenix to Disneyland today, so they're not here either." Miranda parked the car behind the garage. "He's an idiot, so he won't look back here. Come on, I know where he keeps the spare key." She said getting out and we followed. She led us to the back yard that was one huge swimming pool and palm trees. I really hate California. She then unlocked the back door and we went in.

"Not too shabby." Harley said.

"Eh, I like your place better, boss." Will said.

"So, what's your name?" Miranda asked.

"Joker. You can call me J." I said.

"Alright, J. So, you want a drink? Killian may be an idiot, but he knows what's good."

"Yes, I would love one." Miranda led us over to a bar and took our orders and started pouring drinks. We all talked and got to know this woman. Turned out she was a country singer. She was engaged to Killian for five months before she left him. That's when he came out to Gotham to visit mom.

"So, what do ya say, Miranda? How about you come back with us to Gotham? You'd love it there." Harley said.

"I don't know, I'll think about it. Doesn't sound so bad, really." Miranda said.

"You and me and Rhiannon would be best friends!" Harley squealed.

"It's a possibility. J, let me show you something. Follow me." Miranda said, carrying her glass of whiskey. I followed her upstairs and she opened a door, revealing a finished nursery done in pink.

"So, it's a girl." I said.

"Yup." She replied. "Now, follow me and I'll show you her room. I imagine you'll want to hide before she gets here." She led me down the hall to Rhiannon's room. When we entered, it smelled just like her. There hanging on the bed post was my silver jacket. She still had it.

"When do you think she will be back?" I asked.

"Anytime now." Just then we saw headlights in the driveway and everyone found a place to hide.

+Rhiannon's P.O.V.+

"Where are we going, Killian?" I asked. I was annoyed because he kept saying it was a surprise. I was still kind of mad at him for making me do that show. I know I could have said no, but then he wouldn't help me cut a record deal. I wanted to get my music out there and he was the only way.

"I told you it's a surprise." He said.

I was so aggravated with him. I felt like I was trapped. I regretted ever leaving J. I missed him so much it hurt. I was so stupid. I talked to Miranda about it a lot. She told me to do whatever made me happy. Being with him is what made me happy. He'd never have me back now though. He was only looking for me so he could kill me. I realized that we had reached our destination when I felt the car stop. I looked up to see a beach and a fair.

"Santa Monica Pier!" He said excited. I'm glad one of us was.

"Pretty." I said, getting out of the Jeep. We began walking down the boardwalk and he put his arm around me, to which I shrugged it off. He took me to the end of the pier and we looked out at the Pacific.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He asked.

"Yup, sure is." I said.

"Listen, I know that it's not really official, but I feel like we have been really close. I think we need to make it official." He said looking at me.

"Um, make what official???" I asked confused.

"You know, us being together."

"But we're not together."

"We should be though. Let's get married."

"Excuse me?? We are not together and if you haven't noticed, I'm still in love with your brother."

"That's ok, Rhiannon. He's crazy and I know you will grow to love me."

"If you think that this is actually going to happen, then you are even more crazier than Joker." I said, angry now. I began walking away from him.

"Oh come on, Rhiannon. You know you can never have any kind of life with him! He's an insane criminal! You and your kids can't ever have a life with him." Killian said, catching up to me, which was easy since I was eight months pregnant. I couldn't really move that fast.

"Just take me back to the house, Killian." I said. I refused to call that place home. It could never be home, because home was in the arms of my lover. I knew I could never have that back again.

"Rhiannon, don't be this way."

"Just fuckin take me back, Killian, or I will walk."

"Fine whatever." It was now dark outside, and I really didn't want to walk back anyways. The streets of California weren't safe. Gotham wasn't either, but at least I was safe, because J would never let anything happen to me. We drove back to the house, thirty minutes away. We pulled into the gate and parked. I quickly got out of the Jeep and went into the house. I turned on the light and went straight upstairs to my room. I opened the door and walked in. I could see a little bit by the light of the full moon shining in through my balcony doors. I shut my door and walked over to the doors and opened them to let some fresh air in. I then walked over to the lamp and turned it on. When I turned around I came face to face with the man I wanted so desperately to see, but was running from.

"Surprise!" He said with a gun pointed at me so I wouldn't scream for help.

"Please, don't kill me." I pleaded with tears in my eyes. I was so afraid that he would kill me and the baby.

"Now, why would I kill the woman that I love?" He said stepping closer to me.

"That's what you came to do, isn't it?" I was now crying. I was scared for the baby.

"My love, I would never kill you. Especially with you carrying my child." He was now just six inches from me. He laid his gun down and pulled me into his arms and just held me.

"How did you know?" I said embracing him as well now that I knew it was safe.

"A birdy told me. I can't believe you actually thought that I was coming to kill you. If anything, I was just going to punish you for leaving, but I guess that's off the table now." He laughed and I just sobbed into his shoulder. I couldn't stop crying. Crying tears of joy and relief. I cried because I was finally in his arms again. I was so emotional right now.

"Stop crying now, love." He said pulling away so he could look in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, J." I said.

"Stop, you have no reason to be sorry. It's my fault. Come home, please. I need you. I'm nothing without you."

"Ok. I'm so ready to come home, J. I was ready before I ever got here. I hate it here and Killian is a nightmare. He asked me to marry him tonight. I told him no, of course." I saw J go from sympathetic to angry in a matter of seconds.

"He did what now?" He growled.

"Calm down, J. It's ok, we can leave. Let's go get Phoenix and leave." I pleaded.

"He has to pay, Rhiannon. You're mine. You're my girl."

"Just let Will take care of him this time, please? Just don't kill him, because I don't want to hurt your mom. Please for me?"

"God, why do you do this to me?? You make me soft."

"I'm your only weakness I guess." I smiled.

"Yes, indeed you are, love. Now, when we get home, I'm taking you straight to the bedroom, no questions asked."

"Yes, sir." I said biting my lip. That always turned him on. He grabbed me and began kissing me.

"We better go, dollface." He finally said when he broke away from me. He stole one last kiss before I turned to walk out the door and he spanked me.

"I missed you, babe." I said looking back at him. We walked downstairs to find Will, some girl I didn't know, Miranda, and another one of J's henchmen standing in the kitchen with Killian gagged and tied to a chair.

"Looks the lovebirds already made up." The girl said, referring to the smeared lipstick on both our faces. I just laughed.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"The name's Harley Quinn, and you and I are going to be best friends!" She said and hugged me. At least she was a chipper little thing.

"I assume you're the one that helped my love break out?" I asked as J played with my hair.

"The one and only!" She said.

"Then yes, we are going to be best friends." I smiled. "So, why are you here, Miranda?" I asked confused at seeing her here.

"Long story, dear. I'll explain on the way home." She said.

"On the way home?" I was confused now.

"Yeah, I decided to join your little family here." She smiled looking over at Will. Now I understood.

"Welcome to the family then, Miranda." I was happy she was coming back with us.

"Boss, if we're all going back to Gotham, we're going to need bigger vehicle." Will said.

"No problem, guys. We can take my tour bus." Miranda said.

"Then it's settled. Now what do we do with Killian?" Will asked.

"I want you to take care of him, Will. Rhiannon and I are going to go pick up Phoenix and we will take Miranda so she can get the bus. Just don't kill the idiot. I made a promise." He said, looking down at me.

"Alright, boss. You got it." Will stayed at the house with Killian and the other henchman. The rest of us went to go pick up Gert and Phoenix and then get the bus. Miranda drove so I could just sit with J in the back and let him hold me. I was so happy to be reunited with my Joker.

We could now start our new life together....
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter. There's more to come and I hope that you continue to read and enjoy the story. Thank you all!