Rabiteen

Chapter Two: Party Crashers

"She's here." 

Just then there was a loud crashing noise and at least 10 Vamps that followed. They had crashed through the door and the window. I then began to engage in battle, as did the rest of us. After only 5 minutes of fighting, a shot rang through the air and everyone instantly stopped and looked over where the window used to be. Just then a figure began to walk through the rubble. When the figure came out of the dust and debris and into our sight, we all saw a magnificently beautiful and scary woman. She was dressed in all black leather body suit and trenchcoat. She has short black hair and pale skin accompanied by icy blue eyes. This must be the leader. When I looked over at Spike, he was like a scared puppy. This must be who he was running from.

At that moment, instinct finally kicked in and I began to try to fight her. She was quick and very strong. I had never fought anyone like her, besides Glory.

"Enough with you!" She then threw me through the back wall of the Magic Shop. I laid there for a moment contemplating whether or not to get back up. She was too strong and we were surrounded. 

+Helena's POV+

I entertained the Slayer by engaging in battle with her for a moment. It was amusing, but I quickly became bored with her and threw her through a brick wall. I had finally found who I was looking for. He was the main priority.

"Well, well, well. William, this is nice new look for you. I love the coat." I laughed as I slowly approached him. Nobody else in the room moved. They were wise for that. "I'm so sorry to have crashed your little party here. What with the donuts and coffee. Converting back to mortal food? That's a new one for you, love. I guess you would have to what with the little chip in your head and all. Yes, I know about the chip, I know everything about you. Didn't take long to find someone to rat you out in this pathetic town." I laughed.

"What do you want, Helena?" Spike asked me. What a stupid question.

"Daddy!!!" Just then my youngest daughter, now 115 years old (16 in human years) ran in the building and ran up to her father and jumped into his arms. She still didn't understand.

"Victoria Elizabeth Pratt! I told you to stay in the car." I scolded.

"Why should I? William and Cassandra got to come in." She looked over at her older siblings. At that moment, everyone in the room, besides the coven, and Spike and I, became very confused.

"They are much older than you and they understand the significance of this meeting. You have absolutely no respect. Go back to the car." I commanded.

"Do what mom says, Victoria." My son, William, said.

"She can stay with me if she wants to, Helena!" Spike yelled.

"You have been gone for 70 years! I raised these kids, not you. This isn't the time or place for this, William. Victoria, in the car, now. I will drag you out myself if I have to!!" I shouted.

"Helena, you know none of this is right." Spike said.

Becoming angry, I then grabbed him up and threw him through the wall as well. I couldn't take anymore of this. My daughter has chosen to ruin this meeting.

"Ok, so let me get this straight. Spike used to be a family man??" The boy with dark hair asked, dumbfounded. "I mean, I think I speak for all of us when I say wow and that has to be impossible." He continued.

"It's a long story." Spike grunted as he stood up from the rubble. "Don't talk to her, Xander, she can and will  definitely kill you with no problem."

"I don't doubt that, Spike, but I think she can be reasonable." The boy said.

"Ha! You don't know her. You wasn't married to her for 50 years."

"117 years, plus the 3 years we dated before we got married. Do the math genius." I replied.

"Oh my gosh, how did you put up with that for that long? Yuck." The boy named Xander made gagging faces. I laughed on the inside.

"Wait, that would mean, that you're still married then? If my math is correct." The old man with glasses said.

"That's right, unfortunately. Helena Adalaide Pratt. It's hard to get a divorce when your husband disappears."

"You kicked me out, you bitch!" Spike shouted.

"You cheated on me with that nasty vile crazed thing that you call a woman!!" I shouted back.

"At least she let me touch her." He retorted.

"Fuck you, William. I'm done with this. I came here for a divorce and to kill you. We can do this the hard way or the easy way. Either way, you die."

We then began to engage in battle again. I wouldn't hold back this time...I would kill him.