Status: Who doesn't love Axl Rose??

Patience

Chapter Eight: End of the Dream {Part One}

Paris was beautiful, there was a genuine smile on my face for the first time since that night in November. It wasn't that I wasn't happy about my pregnancy, I was just so scarred by the nightmares and the scene replaying over and over in my mind. I wish Axl could understand, but I knew that it was impossible. I felt bad for pushing him away all this time and all he done was try help me and stuck by me. He was the one who washed the blood off of me. We were in a cab to the hotel I snuggled up to him and he put his arm around me and hugged me tight. The babies began to kick at the same time and I put Axl's hand on my belly to feel it. He smiled wide and kissed my forehead.

"Oh gosh, babe this is great. I'm so happy, we are blessed by not only one, but two miracles, doll. I love you my soon to be bride."

"I know, I'm so happy. I know it's been a rough year for us, but I promise to be better. I love you too." We pulled up to the hotel and got out. Axl paid the cab driver extra to help carry our bags inside. Our room was just simply amazing. there was a balcony and a patio set. There was a kitchen and breakfast area along with a living room type area. Our bedroom though was the most beautiful part of all. There was a king sized bed with a canopy and two night stands. There was a bathroom attached on one side and a Jacuzzi on the other. It was a white room trimmed in gold, absolutely beautiful. Axl outdone himself this time, well he always does anyways.

"Now baby doll, for the catch." Axl said smiling. I turned to him confused.

"There's a catch?" I asked.

"Oh yeah there sure is."

"What is it?"

"No more sex until after we're married." He smiled.

"What?! Axl you know how hormonal I've been lately!" I felt crushed. I needed sex.

"But it'll be more special if we wait." He said keeping his distance.

"I'm already pregnant, what could be more special?" I said through my teeth.

*Axl's P.O.V*

My fiance was walking slowly towards me with a look in her eyes. She wanted me, oh yes she did, and she wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Baby, you know I love you and I love making love to you, but my mind is made up." I had my hands in front of me, backing away slowly. I bumped into the end of the bed and fell on to it.

"Mine is too, babe." She shoved me down and crawled up on top of me. She was like a ravenous animal now that she's come out of her dark daze. After what happened, she wouldn't even touch me. She stripped my clothes off of me wildly and well...the rest is history.

I had been taken advantage of by my 6 month pregnant fiance. I had been emasculated, she dominated me. I think her hormones have been pinned up and now she's gone wild. I was almost kind of scared but proud of my girl at the same time. She had proven to me that she was gonna have me whenever she wanted me, no questions asked.

"That was great, Axl, don't you think?" She asked.

"Of course, doll. Best I ever had." I said nervously.

"Good. Let's go get dinner, I'm starved!" She was very calm about all of this.

"I've been violated by my own fiance."

"Oh whatever shut up, you loved it." She laughed.

"Yes, but it will not happen again. How am I gonna tell the guys I let my pregnant fiance take advantage of me?" I laughed.

"Um I didn't see you struggling too much to get away."

"I gave up in fear that you would hurt me. I'm smaller than you right now." I joked.

"Shut up asshole!" She said and punched my arm repeatedly with her little fists.

"Gosh you're violent today girl."

"God, what is your arm made of, iron? And it's because you make me crazy, that I'm violent." She smiled.

"I make you crazy? I think it's the other way around. But I don't know what I would do of where I would be now without you. I'm happy to be marrying your crazy ass." I laughed and kissed her.

"Let's go, the babies are hungry and need food now."

We got up and got dressed and ready to go. Amy wore a long black dress, I wished she wouldn't wear so much black. I wore a pair of black leather pants, tucked into my boots and a white guns n roses shirt. I added my signature bandana along with it.

"You wanna go shopping after we eat, babe? I can buy you some new maternity clothes. Maybe something other than black all the time."

"What's wrong with what I wear?" Uh oh...I should have kept my big mouth shut.

"Nothing doll, I just hate always seeing you in the same color. That is all."

"Well I could just go naked if you would prefer that. Maybe I don't like always seeing you in bandanas."

"You said you love my bandana."

"Well I fuckin lied. Can we please go now."

"Fuck you, go by yourself bitch." I was beginning to get antsy for my fix now. I didn't have any with me, so I would have to get a hold of my dude here in Paris.

"I hate you!" She screamed and come over and smacked me in the side of the head. I stood up and grabbed her wrists, backing her into the wall.

"Shut up! All I do is take care of you and give you every little thing your heart desires, yet you still act hateful to me. I love you Amy, and I truly want to marry you, but at this point if it wasn't for my babies you're carrying, I would have already left you." I said and let go of her. I threw a wad of cash at her and left, slamming the door behind me.

*Amy's P.O.V*

I slumped down to the floor, sitting against the wall. I felt ashamed that I'd smacked him like that and told him I hated him. I didn't hate him in any way possible. Now I've hurt him again, and he hurt me. I didn't know what else to do, so I called my best friend, Brooke.

"Brooke?" I said when she answered.

"Amy? Oh my gosh, how are you I haven't heard from you since the trial." She was talking about the trial to prove I wasn't a murderer.

"I know and I'm sorry about that. It's been rough the past few months. Axl and I, all we do is fight anymore. I can't handle it. Get Nikki and come to Paris please, I need you." I pleaded.

"Ok fine we're coming." She said. I gave her the information about the hotel and where we were.

I looked at the money laying all over the floor, at that moment I knew that I no longer wanted him taking care of me...He only ever threw it up in my face anyways. I would turn my music into a producer, I would start making my own money. I wasn't going to wait on him to get back, I would go spend his money one last time shopping and eating in Paris while I waited for Brooke.

*Later that Night, Axl's P.O.V*

I sat there at the bar in downtown Paris. I'd made a fuckin fool of myself to Amy. I hurt her, the words I said, pinning her against the wall like that, telling her I was only with her now because she's pregnant. What kind of man was I? Not one at all. I left her there and went and got high again. She was too good for me. I lit another cigarette after ordering another shot of Jim. I sat there for hours with women coming and going, some hitting on me. I rejected all of them off course, I could never cheat on Amy, she was my world. I wondered what she was doing now. I decided to go back to the hotel and be with her. It was supposed to be a happy time to get away from the stress that makes us fight constantly. I took a cab back and ventured inside. I took the elevator up to the top floor where our suite was located. Outside of the door, I could hear laughing inside. There was woman's laughter, but there was also a man. What the fuck! I bust through the door to find Amy, Brooke, and Nikki inside. I was relieved then to find it wasn't just some random guy with my woman.

"Hey babe." I mumbled.

"Hi." She said and went back to listening to what Nikki was talking about. She was still pissed at me.

"Hey Axl, where have you been?" Brooke asked.

"The bar." I replied.

"Of course, where else would he have gone?" Amy said.

"Baby, can we talk?" I asked.

"What's there to talk about? You've made it clear how you feel about me."

"Amy, please just let me talk to you."

"Then talk, William." I knew she was super pissed now, she only used my first name when she was pissed beyond quick repair.

"Amy let me take you out tomorrow, we can make wed-"

"No, William we're not. When I get a job and start making money, we can make wedding plans so I can help pay."

"Amy, you know I love spoiling you, I didn't mean what I said earlier."

"Fuck you, William. I don't want anything of yours. You can take back everything you've bought me including the ring. I don't want anything from you anymore. I'll do everything on my own." She ripped her ring off of her finger and threw it at me. I just stood there, speechless. What was happening to us? This was supposed to save our relationship. I picked up her ring and put it in my pocket.

"Goodnight Amy, I love you." I walked over and kissed the top of her head, she swatted me away of course. "I'll see you guys later." I walked out of the room, but instead of going to the bedroom, I went out the door to go purchase I different hotel room. I wasn't welcome in there, at least not by Amy.

*Brookes P.O.V*

"Amy, what the fuck was that about!?" I practically yelled.

"He's an asshole, Brooke. I can't do it anymore." She replied.

"Amy, can't you see? It's not just him! You're pushing him away! You're throwing away something great, and for what? Because you two got into a small fight? He didn't hit you, yes he said some hurtful things, but so did you!"

"So it's my fault?"

"K girls it's been a great night, but I'm gonna go find Axl. Goodnight. Love you Brooke." Nikki said and kissed me. He then exited the room.

"Amy, it's both of your faults, not just his, not just yours. You need to make things right with him, because he already tried. Do you want to throw everything you have with him away over this? This man worships the ground you walk on, Amy. He shows you that everyday through sticking by your bitchy side and buying you everything you could ever ask for. Now be a woman and go to your man." I was now out of breath from my huge rant. Amy sighed heavily, she knew I was right.

"Brooke, I don't even know where he's at, he left and probably isn't coming back."

"I don't blame him, but if I know Axl, he won't make himself hard for you of all people to find. He loves you."

"Will you help me?"

"Of course I will."

We went in search for Axl, I could tell Amy felt guilty, as she should. We went down to the lobby and asked the clerk if he knew anything. He said he saw him and another feminine looking man walk into the bar. I could go in, Amy couldn't though. I still had my fake I.D.

"I'll go in and find him ok? It'll be alright, Amy." I reassured.

"I hope so, Brooke." She went and sat on the couch in the lobby.

I walked into the bar, it was big and dark for a hotel bar. There was a lot of people, but it didn't take long to find them. They were being swarmed by young girls wanting autographs and asking the guys to marry them. I walked over and pushed through the women. I then put my arm around Nikki to show everyone that he is mine.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Where's Amy?!" Axl asked.

"Don't worry, she's fine, she's waiting in the lobby for you." I replied.  He immediately got up and left the room.

"I should be a relationship expert by the end of all this." I said to Nikki.

"Brooke, you know this won't last. You know as well as I do that they're just going to get worse. They're on a deductive path, they think marriage will fix everything, but it's only going to make things worse." Nikki said.

I knew Nikki was right, I just didn't understand at that time how right he really was.