Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Micah

After some help from Chris they finally let me back to sit with him. I've known Chris long enough to know that he couldn't handle this alone. Chris liked to act tough on the outside but on the inside he was just as vulnerable as Raiden was. He just didn't like to admit it. Hell, I didn't like to admit that seeing Chris with tears in his eyes pulled at my heartstrings. I loved him, not like Raiden did, but like a little brother and that's why I would do whatever it takes to see him smile and succeed as a prospect.

“Chris Tyler?” A voice from in front of us asked.

We both looked up to see a couple young police officers standing in front of us, “that's me,” Chris said as he looked up at them.

“We need to ask you a couple more questions,” The officers said gently; seeing that Chris was exhausted mentally and physically.

The older officer cleared his throat, “we understand that Raiden had been in a relationship with a man named Andy ever since he was roughly sixteen, is that correct?” They asked.

“Yes, that's correct. They were friends before Raiden admitted he was gay,” Chris said.

“And he’s lived with him just as long? How come he wasn't with his brother or his parents?” The officer asked.

“His parents were killed shortly before his sixteenth birthday. A drunk driver I think. His brother abandoned him after he left one night and never returned, that's how he ended up with Andy. They were friends and Andy appeared stable enough at the time that the state awarded custody to his mom so Raiden could live with him,” Chris said rubbing his head, as if a sudden realization hit him.

“And his mom, where is she?” The officer asked.

“Dead. Cancer killed her. She left Andy a house about a state over though and the apartment complex they lived in,” Chris said as he sighed, “do you think I could answer these later? My head is a little cloudy and I’d really like to be left alone,” Chris said exhausted.

“Of course, Mr. Tyler. We can wait until a little later to ask these questions,” The older officer said as he took his partner away.

I looked over at Chris as he leaned forward with his head in his hands. He needed Raiden to be okay and to be able to take him away when he was better, but he would never be able to do that with Andy on the run. They'd always have to look over their shoulders in case he came back for Raiden. Andy had already proven himself to be a psychopath when he very nearly killed Raiden. The cops wouldn't find Andy, no he was smarter than that, it would take people like the Sinners MC to find him. And I, being an ex-member with all the right connections still, could most likely find him and I will find him.

“I’m so selfish Micah,” Chris said as he took a deep breath. He was on the verge of tears.

“No you're not, there was no way you could've known what was going on behind those doors,” I said as I rubbed his back softly.

“No, not that. I was angry with Raiden because he chose to stay and protect Andy, but talking with those police just now they made me realize that he was trapped with Andy. Andy was his only bit of stability that he had left even if he did beat him. I live with the Sinners MC there was no way I could've given him a stable home, but I expected him to pack up and leave with me. I was selfish thinking Raiden forgot about me,” Chris said as he looked over at me.

I leaned forward so I was looking down at the floor with my arms resting on my legs, “I'm going to talk to Jonas; I'm going to see if he will let Raiden move into the clubhouse with you. He owes me a few favors and I will see what I can do,” I said as I looked over at him.

Chris looked at me in surprise, “Micah..” He began but I cut him off.

“That's not all, I'm going to go after Andy and put him down for good. That night I spent with Raiden, he was drunk, but I could see how happy it made him that someone cared enough to touch him in a good way. I also saw a lot more bruises than I imagined one little body could hold. I took him to Jax because he looked like he needed a good time, but he really just needed you. Unless I take care of Andy, the right way, he will never get that peace and happiness he deserves with you,” I said as I looked over at Chris.

“Micah, what if he kills you?” Chris asked as he looked down at the floor.

“You gotta be prepared to die if you're as old as I am,” I said with a chuckle as Chris looked confused, “I am thirty-five years old Chris, I've done most of what I wanted to do in my life, and I am not afraid of the inevitable end we will all face someday. If it happens to come sooner I will be okay,” I said with a small smile.

“You're thirty-five years old, and you slept with Raiden?” Chris seemed to become slightly angry as he looked at me. Ah, there was the Chris I know and loved.

I got up from the chair I was sitting in as I looked over at Chris, “if I hadn't slept with him, he would be dead, remember that,” I said with a bit of authority to my voice as I walked out.

As I exited the hospital I pulled out my phone. I found Jonas’s name on my contacts and called him. I knew he wouldn't answer my call, he liked to hold grudges, but he would at least listen to my voicemail.

“Jonas, I'm calling for those favors you owe me. It's about Chris, you know the boy Raiden right? Chris talked about him all the time. Raiden’s boyfriend attempted to end Raiden's life today, and I want you to protect those boys. I'm going after the boyfriend, you can't stop me, but in the event that I don't return I need you to promise me that you won't turn your back on those boys. They need you right now, they need the Sinners, and I would appreciate it if you moved Raiden in. Goodbye Jonas, just in case,” I said as I hung up the phone and walked to my car, I noticed the scratches on my back door and the fact that my car was unlocked when I came out once Raiden was safe to secure my car. I smirked as I got in my car and looked in my rearview mirror as I pulled out.

“I guess I don't have to hunt you down anymore, Andy,” I said as I pulled onto the backroads.

Andy revealed himself from my backseat and pressed a gun to my head, “and I guess I don't have to knock you out,” Andy said with a sneer.

“Not at all, in fact I want to have a little chat with you,” I replied as I sped up and swerved onto an old abandoned road.

A chat indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Andy has kidnapped Micah. Chris has realized his own mistakes. What's gonna happen with Jonas and the Sinners? Can't wait to find out.

- Madame