Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Chris

The usual pounding in my head that I was used to having every morning, since I started living at the compound began to increase, as the distinctive ringtone echoed through the small room.

Opening my eyes, I whined in both frustration and pain.

“Answer the fucking phone!” I demanded covering my eyes with the pillow located next to my head. Feeling movement from my right side, I removed the cushion, and observed how the tall and attractive man revealed his naked back. Looking at his nice behind, I smirked at the thought of repeating last night’s actions again.

“Sorry, Chris!” the guy that spent the night said, snapping me from my thoughts. I tried to remember his name, but it was impossible due to my drunken state.

Getting involved with the Sinner’s MC was something that I desired for quite a while. Once they told me I could move in their compound, and prospect for them for a year meant to be part of many crazy parties just like the one we had last night.

The Sinners Motorcycle Club was a liberal brotherhood, who believed in the equality of riding and living free. As a bisexual man, acceptance was a must, and that’s why I fit perfectly in their family.

Not being able to fall back to sleep, I stood from the bed. I walked towards my small-in-suite bathroom and completed my daily routine. After my shower, I put a towel around my waist and went back to the room. Once I was back in the bed rest area, I noticed that Mr. Nice Ass was fully dressed.

As soon as he saw me, he stood from the bed corner and walked over to me. “I had an amazing time last night,” he smirked, putting his arms around my waist.

“Ditto,” I simply replied, looking at his beautiful face. He was two years older than me. He had long, black hair and green emerald eyes. Looking at him made me remember the beautiful face of Raiden. Shaking my head at the silly thoughts, I grabbed his behind and pushed his body against mine.

Kissing his lips, I made him moan in pleasure. I smirked against his lips. I bit his lower one, and when he was about to do the same, I stopped. Even though I wanted to continue, I had to use the excuse that I was awake to make it to school.

“I have to go,” I said, smirking, making him nod in disbelief. I wasn’t looking for a relationship. I didn’t want anything with anyone at the moment. One night stands were more part of my current relationship status, and I was more than fine with it.

“Call me sometime?” he asked, looking at my expression for any reassurance that I wanted to see him again.

“Sure,” I lied, smirking. Knowing that I wasn’t going to see him again, I let him walk out of the room easily. I walked over to the closet and got dressed. Grabbing the leather jacket that hung perfectly on the back of a chair, I observed the nightstand for the pack of smokes I left the previous night.

Looking at the time on my phone, I cursed loudly as I knew I was going to be late for the first day, after winter break. Missing the first periods wasn’t going to be a good thing, but at that point I was too relaxed to care. One of the reasons I wanted to go was to see my best friend. Not being able to spend time with him like we used to was frustrating at times, but at least I had the chance to see him once in a while, during school hours.

Looking outside the window, I noticed a huge snowstorm coming together. It was stupid that I had to drive all the way to the school, when I could stay at home, passing my hangover like every other night.
The club wanted to see that I was a loyal and determined brother. Graduating meant following a simple task of achieving some sort of goal, and knowing that they were evaluating my every move, I needed to get to class, and complete my senior year in order to be patched as a full member.

Since it was the winter and snow fell heavily on the streets, I decided to drive the beat-up pickup truck I had inherited from my old man instead of riding my Harley.
The drive went by smoothly but slowly. I arrived at the school near lunch break. Getting off the truck, I lighted a cigarette. Inhaling and exhaling the cancer stick, I observed my surroundings as I inclined against the truck.

The front of the school looked different during this time of year. Instead of having everyone outside doing their own things during lunch break, everyone hid inside as close as the heaters as possible. Deciding that it was time to get inside, I flicked the cigarette off and walked towards the entrance.

“I am so glad that you have graced us with your presence, Mr. Tyler,” Principal Stevenson expressed, folding his arms together in front of his chest.

“I am sorry, Principal Stevenson. I had trouble driving here,” I replied, pointing towards the outside. Showing the climate scenery was a good excused not to get in trouble. After seeing much hesitation in his eyes, Mr. Stevenson finally nodded his head, making me smirk in celebration.

“I hope next time you are able to be here on time, Mr. Tyler,” he suggested, sounding frustrated as he grabbed a pen and small notebook from his suit’s pocket.
“Take this to the counselor, so she can give you a late pass,” he added, before he walked the hallways of the high school.

After I got the late pass from the correct person, I went to get some lunch. Entering the cafeteria, my smile increased as I saw my best friend Raiden sitting at his usual table, but soon the smile faded as I noticed that his hands covered his face, looking like he was hiding from everyone in the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am actually very excited to write this story with the awesome TheGoodMadam. Thoughts so far?

Chris Tyler

Love,
Christie