Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Chris

The significance of death and grief has different effects on dissimilar people. Some cope with the loss of a loved one in a variety of ways. Even though it’s a difficult time, people find personal growth, during the grieving process.

For some, it gives time to think about their own lives, while others lived a determined one, if they should face the same fate.

The Sinners MC were not only a club, but also a brotherhood. They believed in achieving retaliation, if a provoked death took one of their own.

Sitting in front of the President of the Sinners, I bowed my head down, remembering Micah’s final words. Finding out that Jonas was Micah’s older brother came as pure shock to me, but not to those, who were members for quite some time.

The air within the black walls of the clubhouse was of grief and anger. The brothers wanted revenge, and anger could be sense throughout the whole place.

Jonas replied his brother’s message repeatedly, and every time, he gripped his fits harder. In his eyes, I saw suffering, while the rest of his facial expression demonstrated rage towards the situation. Jonas was known to be not only wise, but also tough on the inside as well as on the outside.

There was no time to show weakness towards the event, and Jonas knew it very well.
Standing up from his chair, Jonas handled me the cellphone. Not wanting to consider his stare, I placed it in my pants’ pocket. I crossed my hands together, waiting for the boss’ s response.

It was evident, that he was devastated and angry about Micah’s passing. He had more hatred towards the way he was murdered.

David stood up from the chair located next to me, and walked closer to Jonas’ desk.

“What’s the plan, Brother? he asked, folding his arms together in front of his chest. Jonas walked towards the wall, and punched it hard, making his knuckles bleed instantly. I opened my eyes wide, because I wasn’t expecting that reaction. I stood up, not knowing what to do next.

Jonas showed David his knuckles. “We retaliate. We make that mother fucker suffer before he meets his maker in a slow and painful death,” he expressed, making David nod his head.
“Tell the brothers we have an emergency meeting. I want everyone involve. We are going to find this fucker. Call the nomads, that are close to the area, and bring them here. We are going to need as many brothers, looking for Andy,” he ordered, making David nod his head in agreement. He walked outside the room.

“Chris… I know Micah was your mentor and friend. He cared for you. You will become an official part of the club one day, nevertheless, you are family. As soon as your friend recovers, you can bring him here. The club will protect him. The brotherhood has your back. We know we have yours. I want you to be involve in this as if you were already patched. This is our retaliation, understood?” he explained, making nod my head in agreement.

We gave each other a brotherly hug. When I left his office, I felt a sense of calmness. I knew everything was going to be alright. I wasn’t going to let anything happen to Raiden or the club. I was going to make sure, Raiden understood how much I loved him, even if it took my entire life.

A mixture of sadness for the death of Micah and happiness, because I was going to have Raiden by my side, consumed me. I had both the priorities to find Andy, and give Raiden everything good he deserved to be healed and be happy.

Finding Andy wasn’t going to be easy. I didn’t know how much time it was going to take. Days, weeks and moths could pass, before completing our mission of revenge, but one thing was for sure, I was going to make him suffer for what he did to Raiden, before Jonas could end his life for killing Micah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?

Make sure to welcome back my co-writer, and send best wishes her way.

Love,
Christie