Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Raiden

I sat at the desk in Jonas’s office and began reading through the journal to decode it for them. It was gibberish to anyone that didn’t know Andy, so they needed me to write it all out. I started on the first page and began decoding it with just my eyes, skimming for anything that might be important. It wasn’t until the fifth one down that I found something useful. Chris brought me a piece of paper and I started decoding the message for them to read.

5. 08/17/2013 Take Raiden to the house at the lonesome pier. Let him feed the ducks. 283761090

They look at me confused as I wrote the message out, “this is the house he used to take me to when he felt like I needed to be a prostitute it was in the port side of town, the ducks were the guys he had lined up, and the numbers are the coordinates hidden and rearranged,” I said to clarify.

I could see from the corner of my eyes that Chris was furious at the mention of the past. I turn my focus back to the journal and continue to read for anything that might help. I found the next thing that would help catch Andy.

11. 02/19/2015 Pay respects to the dead long forgotten and bring a friend. 234801376

I didn’t bother to look to see if they were confused, “this is where he buries his bodies, and most likely where Micah’s body is hidden. It’s an old cemetery that his family owns, it’s way out in the middle of nowhere so no one ever smells the decay of the fresh corpses,” I said as I went back to the journal. There wasn’t anything else that could be useful but I wrote a few tidbits here and there to help them find more information about Andy. I noticed a loose page hanging from the back of the journal and my blood ran cold. I slowly pulled the paper out and shakily started decoding the message on it. I recognized it immediately and I feared for my life.

“Raiden? What’s wrong?” Chris asks seeing the expression on my face.

“T-This wasn’t in the journal before, I was wrong, Andy would come back to his apartment.
Especially if he knew I was going to tell you guys about this journal and he left a note inside it…” I said shakily.

“What does it say?” Chris asks holding back his anger.

“It’s the coordinates of the Sinners MC clubhouse, it’s your phone number, even Jonas’s phone number, and it just says a few words: your life will end soon…. I think I know how he’s one step ahead of us…” I say as I look back at Chris, “I need your phone, Chris…” I whisper as he hands it to me. I break it open and look on the back of the phone; just as I thought it was a small tracker and listening device placed right on his cell phone. I took it out and look back at them.

“What the hell is that?” Chris asks.

I sigh, “it’s a tracker and listening device, Andy has heard every conversation we’ve had with the members since Johnny joined. My guess is that when you guys had the party welcoming new prospects Johnny swiped your phone and bugged it, then replaced it as though nothing happened.” I said as I looked at Jonas, “you’re all in over your head,” I said.

“The reason you can’t get ahead is that you’re blinded by the rage that you feel towards Andy. None of you know him the way I do, and as much as I hate to say you, none of you are quite as resourceful as Andy is. You may have connections, but you don’t have the right connections like Andy does. Numbers don’t matter if an explosion hits, you all die the same way, right? That explosion didn’t care how many people were around, and neither does Andy. If you want to catch him you should change your way of thinking because Andy was able to get someone right under your noses and I paid the price for your mistakes, each one of you went out to party, went out to the strip club, with Johnny and none of you realized something wasn’t right. I should’ve recognized him too, but I didn’t, and that’s my own fault but if you don’t become more meticulous and less brutal force, I may not be able to survive the next one,” I say as I turn away, “here’s the decoded journal, go nuts,” I added before going to Chris’s room and sitting on the bed.

I wasn’t completely honest about what I read on that page. The information I did give them was true, Andy knew more than they liked to think, but there was more. On that page was detailed plans on how he caused my parents' car wreck. Andy killed my parents to have me to himself.