Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Chris

If you hurt Andy, I will never speak to you again.

If you hurt Andy, I will never speak to you again.

If you hurt Andy, I will never speak to you again.


His words ran through my head over and over again. I couldn’t believe Raiden had the audacity to defend Andy. He had the nerve to take his side after his boyfriend had broken his arm.

I was furious. I wanted nothing more than to drive to their place and kill the son of a bitch, who put his hands on my best friend. Anger wasn’t the only emotion I was feeling towards the whole situation. I was hurt. He took Andy’s side instead of mine.

Drinking the last drops in the beer bottle that I held, I observed my surroundings. Ignoring the calls from the president of the club, I decided to drive off and disappear for a few hours. Stopping at a gay bar I frequented from time to time outside of town seemed like a great setting to keep my mind off Raiden, but it was simply impossible. The bar wasn’t full. Only a few patrons both of the female and male variety gathered around the shaft. While some simply drank, others moved to the rhythm of the soft music that blasted through the few speakers connected to an old jukebox.

The prez and the rest of the club had to be pissed at me. After school, I drove straight to the clubhouse. Remembering the scene of Raiden getting in Andy’s car had me furious. Trashing my room at the clubhouse was something I did without thinking. I was so angry that I forgot I was in Sinner MC Territory, and I had a job to complete as a prospect. Trying to avoid the brotherhood and everything else that happened in the last couple of hours gave me the itch to get away for a while.

You’re not even around anymore Chris! You’ve always got your dick up someone’s ass that you never bother being there for me!
The venom in his voice when he said those words broke something inside of me. I hated Andy. I wanted to beat him to a fucking pulp. I had the urge to grab Raiden and run away from the hell he had been living with. But those words didn’t belong to him. They belonged to Raiden, my best friend, the most important person in my life. He didn’t realize how much I cared for him. I was guilty for turning my back on him. I was guilty for not helping. I was guilty for walking away when he needed me the most, but Raiden took Andy’s side, and that was something I was never going to forget, much less, forgive him.

“Can I get you anything else?” the bartender asked as soon as she stood in front of me. I checked the bottle on my hands and nodded my head, moving it up. Then, I shook my head and said, “Better yet. Give me a shot of whiskey and keep them coming.”

She nodded her head, and grabbed a small shot glass and placed it in front of me. Then, she grabbed the bottle from the stand behind her and served me the strongest whiskey on the house. I drank it in less than a second and asked for the next shot. I repeated the action more than five times, until I felt a presence sit in the stool next to me.

“Make it doubles and put his on my tab, please,” a male voice was heard, making me look towards the correct direction. His eyes were green, while his skin was pale white. He had long black hair and a soft smile that made me think of Raiden. The rest of his outfit consisted of a white shirt and a hoodie that he wore from the top of his head, making his similarities with Raiden more intense.

“Do you mind if I join you in the next few shots?” he said with a flirty tone in his voice that made me smirk his way. I nodded my head and grabbed the shot. We clank them against each other and drank together.

“I am Norman,” he extended his hands for me to shake and I returned the gesture as I replied, “Chris.”

An hour later, Norman and I stood inside one of the bathroom stools, kissing. I knew I had too much to drink. I couldn’t drive home in the state I was in, but having some fun with the handsome man that resemble Raiden was something I urge to do.

Kissing him, I heard a moan escape his lips. Removing his hoodie, I felt the motive he had for my lips. I kissed him again, while I moved my hands under his white shirt. One of his hands found its way towards the bulge of my pants. Even though I didn’t want to, my mind was occupied with Raiden’s beautiful face, but remembering how he took his abusive boyfriend’s side angered me.
I stopped the heated kiss, and I opened my eyes, connecting to Norman’s green ones, making the memories of Raiden’s words consumed me, blinding me with anger. I placed my right hand in Norman’s neck, making his green orbs glisten in excitement. It was evident that he was not only losing air, but he was also enjoying it. Smirking, I kissed him again, but that time the kiss was hard and fast.

I kissed him with the most intensified anger I was feeling towards my whole situation. I needed something to relieve some of it, and doing it with Norman, who resembled Raiden, was perfect for a few moments of pleasure. I knew I was going to regret everything the next morning. I couldn’t think about that, because that specific moment was created to forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?
I am sorry for the grammar and spelling errors. Sorry for not updating sooner. Please, let us know what you think of the story so far?

Love,
Christie