Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Chris

Being angry and disappointed are feelings that humans are used to. It is inevitable to avoid them when every day both struggle to cover every aspect of people’s lives, especially when things don’t go how they want them to go.

I was both angry and disappointed of Raiden’s words and actions and the fact that I made a mistake by not following the club’s demands.

“Fuck, Doc!” I snapped in pain when one of the members of the Sinners MC pressed his thumb in my rib-cage area while applying a medical gauze in the spot. Doc was not only a loyal full-patched member of the club and a soon brother, but also he was a retired Army doctor.

Three weeks had passed since I saw Raiden last, and since I decided to ignore the club’s calls and texts, when I went to a bar. I had received a very well deserved beating from the club, and the doc was checking on my status. I had a few broken ribs and lots of bruises all over my face, including both of my lips busted, but I couldn’t deny that I earned every bit of it.

Going to a bar, ignoring the club’s orders was something that I shouldn’t have done, but it happened and my consequences were abided.

“Is he going to live, Doc?” Mike, who was also prospecting for the club, asked, smirking. It was obvious he was enjoying my suffering, but I didn’t pay much attention to it, since I was in this situation because of my actions. It was entirely my fault, and I wasn’t going to show weakness trying to say otherwise.

“You’ve healed quite nicely. The bruises will remain for a couple more days, but as long as you keep taking the meds, you will be good as new,” Doc responded, looking at me instead of replying directly to Mike.

Mike laughed, shaking his head from left to right which earned a snapping comment come out of my mouth, “Knock it off, Mike!” I said, standing up from the bed. Walking towards the chair, I grabbed my cut and put it on as Doc organized his medical bag.

“Alright guys. I’ll see you later. Jonas wants to speak to you both in a few minutes, so make sure you don’t leave him waiting,” Doc mentioned before he left the room.

Mike and I walked towards the president’s office and knocked. Once we heard it was alright for us to come in, we followed our orders.
“Sit down!” the President of the Sinners MC demanded. Nodding our heads, Mike and I sat in the available chairs in front of the president’s desk.

“What did the doc say?” Jonas asked, looking at me.

“Bruises are healing perfectly and I will be as good as new in a couple of days,” I responded.

The Sinners MC were a loyal brotherhood. The beating I received from the members was deserved. It was my punishment for not following the rules as a prospect. Instead of choosing an alternative to retaliate or quit, this situation taught me to be stronger than before while, maintaining faith for the club. Respecting the rules was the number one priority.

I was thankful that I didn’t get kicked out, so I had to embrace the punishment as part of the lifestyle I was in pursuit of, because the club was the only family I had left, after Raiden decided to disappear from my life completely.

I couldn’t deny that I missed my best friend. Seeing his face every time I closed my eyes angered me, when I remembered that he chose Andy over everything we have been through. I wanted to kill Andy for the suffering he inflicted on Raiden, but he had chosen Andy, and I couldn’t do anything to change his mind other than to forget he was ever a part of my life.

“The club is going to do some business down in South Boston next weekend, and I need you two to accompany Lukas and David for back up. Anything that the brothers need, you will provide. Any questions?” Jonas asked. The President of the Sinners MC was not only a fair leader, but also someone who demanded respect every time he walked in a room, and nodding our heads in respect that we will follow orders was a sign that whatever the boss wanted, Mike and I were going to accomplish.

After the meeting was over, Mike went to attend the bar while I walked towards the outside of the clubhouse. I lit a cigarette and observed around. Looking at the green scenery of the isolated mountain area made me remember how much Raiden loved to spend time in peaceful places like it.

His company was something I longed for, and becoming his best friend gave me not only the opportunity to have him in my life as a friend, but also to love him for who he was. Just like Raiden, all those memories were slowly vanishing from my thoughts as I recall the hateful things he said to me the last time we spoke. Letting Andy hurt him bad was one thing, but taking Raiden taking side instead of mine was not only heartbreaking but unforgettable. No one convinced me easily, and I knew that no matter what Raiden said or did, our friendship had died when he chose Andy over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Greetings!
First off, I want to say sorry for not updating sooner, but I was in a whole moving to the States zone and I wasn’t able to get on Mibba for a couple of months.

Secondly, I am happy that I am back, and very excited to continue this story with the awesome TheGoodMadame. Sorry for the miss-spelled words or errors encountered in this chapter. I hope you like it and welcome back as our reader.

Thirdly, What do you think of the chapter? Oh wow! Chris is not only hurt but pissed! What do you think is going to happened? He said he is over with Raiden, but do you believe him?

Love Always,
Christie